All Comments on 'Bus Stop Blowjob'

by kneelsoften

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
MilliemoonMilliemoonover 16 years ago
Loved it

This was hot, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MAKING A STRAIGHT HOT!

I'M A MARRIED MAN AND THIS IS MY THIRD GAY STORY, JUST FOR CURIOSITY. IT TURNED ME ON AS I NEVER EXPECTED. IN PARTICULAR, THE DESCRIPTION OF HOW HE WANTED TO PLEASE THE GUY AND MAKE HIS MOUTH THE PERFECT RECEPTICLE FOR THE GUY'S COCK. THAT DESCRIPTION OF FEELING, AS IF HE WAS STONED AND TURNED ON, JUST MADE IT TERRIBLY EROTIC. THE SEDUCTION IS THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT AND THIS ONE WAS SWEET. BRAVO!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 16 years ago
WOW!

Great first time story. Anonymous and mild coersion but leads to a young man discovering his love of cock. Nice description of the act and how it felt both physically and emotionally but how will he get more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
RED HOT LOVIN

NEARLY MISSED YOUR STORY ,GLAD I DIDNT YOU WERE JUST WHAT AN OLD MAN NEEDED NOW WHERE IS MY NEAREST BUS STOP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
As a cocksucker..

This was one of the best! Hope to read more from you. Only a man knows how to really please another guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm taking the bus from now on

Love the story only wish he had more time to take it in the ass. I love to go ass to mouth it makes my lover cum sooo much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More force please

Great story. I could completely relate to when he realized that he loved being a cocksucker. The only criticism was that there should have some resistance as the cock was forced down into his throat. It went in too easily for a first time. I love the feeling of a cock being pushed into my throat.

sterculiussterculiusover 15 years ago
More force please

Great story. I could completely relate to when he realized that he loved being a cocksucker. The only criticism was that there should have some resistance as the cock was forced down into his throat. It went in too easily for a first time. I love the feeling of a cock being pushed into my throat.

mouth4umouth4uover 15 years ago
fellow cocksucker

Great story. It was so hot as he realized he was indeed a cocksucker. I have been sucking cocks all my life but not until last ten years have I relished calling myself a cocksucker. Please write more...john

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow, exactly.

That's *exactly* how it felt for me the first time. I was totally straight. Then, my roommate freshman year, third day in, literally just walked out of the shower with a glistening 7' uncut hardon and walked right up to me as I sat on the bed and put it in front of my face. he didn't even have to tell me to slip it in my mouth. I was instantly in a trance almost, sucking, jacking, loving it. Sucked him every day or two for the entire year, I still can't believe it. I'd go on dates with hot girls and then come back and unzip him for a quick fix of dick between the lips. Hard cocks definitely have an insane lust-power over guys. I've always thought I could get any friend to suck me if I just got him drunk and high and stuck my cock in his face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT! Perfect discription of a cocksucker like me

I really liked that story. I remember the first time I sucked a cock. After that experience, no doubt reminded in my mind that I would be a cocksucker for the rest of my life. This story describes the ecstasy I feel with a big dick completely down my throat and the joy of a mouth full of cum. It just keeps getting better!! It makes me smile about all the pleasure that awaits his future cock sucking adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
really hot

loved your story, well written. And the twist at the end "I just came here for a bj" was great.

wish you were near, we'd have some fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

I loved every bit of this story. Cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Into bondage

i loved the awareness that he couldn't help himself once he had started. This man immediately had him in his power and from now on he was a slave to his desire to please by sucking cock. What a wondeful thing to happen to one. i was thrilled to bits. Thank you>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another slut

Found your story very well written and hot. Got an immediate hard. It brought back memories of my early cock sucking experiences. My first male sex was with a number of my relatives - brothers, cousings, uncles and my father. It didn't take long for the word to get around within the family that I was queer and would blow them and give my ass to them. Needless to say i got invited to many of the relatives homes while the wives were gone. Being the family bitch has suited me to a tee. I enjoy looking their wives in the eyes with most of them aware that I'm sucking their husband's cock and giving him my ass pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
click to lick

mmmmmmmmmmmm im 70 yrs old never did that but i has the chance now i wish i did im hot now i love to j/o guys n watch thier loasd shoot,,,,,,,,,i hope this makes you hot enough to jerk off ..let me know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

i need too take the bus more often

StraightButCuriousStraightButCuriousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

I LOVE this story.. good description and details :-)

rmac1rmac1about 7 years ago
on my knees.........

this was a nice story and how i would love to have been the man kneeling and sucking this beautiful swollen cock. smoking the joint definitely helps in the relaxation, and really would have put me in the mood to knee before this man in hopes that he whip out that cock of his and even force me to give ham a blowjob, moreover making me swallow every drop of his precious cum. how erotic is that, yummy!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
blowing at the bus stop

back in the eighties i was just 16 and entered a bus station bathroom late at night noticed a man probably in his sixties at the urinals i looked for a stall needing some privacy found one not realizing the doors were unlockable the man open my door had a smile on his face and proceeded to stick his cock in my mouth he must have loved my virgin mouth because in about 15 seconds he started spurting long ropes of milky semen in mouth i loved the taste swallowed everything and he left

mister_C_Deemister_C_Deeover 6 years ago
Big Cock Submission

no so much abut the smoking part but the rest I loved,

mostly that he was there to take advantage of someone and I would like it to be me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anomus

I agree juicy cocksucking. Wish in stall with ya

cumaddictedfag4Ucumaddictedfag4Uabout 5 years ago
Once You've Got a Taste of Another Man's Cock, You're Hooked for Life

I personally was born a Cocksucker, I have known nothing else. But nowadays, the new Trend is that ordinary straight males are developing a curiosity about what it's like to be able to Suck another man's Cock. They swear that they have no other interest in any other kind of Sex with another Guy. They just want to Suck their Cocks and Swallow their Loads of Cum.

I totally understand what they are feeling. Once I have been able to Suck another man's Penis until they Feed me their Sperm, I always feel a sense of calmness and I am very relaxed. Those feelings last for a couple of hours and then I have to go hunting for another Cock to feed me all over again.

I have found that the Semen produced by Black Males is stronger and it's effects last longer, but as a white cocksucking fag, I am just drawn to finding a Black Stud of any age, it seems like I have become Addicted to Sucking Black Cocks and I just got to find another Black To Feed me and quench my hunger.

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

This is hot there needs to be more with other guys besides this one guy who came to have his cock sucked!!!

Texland1Texland1over 4 years ago
Hot

Hot I started getting blow jobs from my neighbor boys and later guys when out playing baseball at public park and in public restrooms and I discovered the pleasure giving them. Especially in college. Then I discovered married men almost every where wanting to give ms blowjobs and begging for me to fuck them. This was Craigslist and Grinder.

Erikzhou69Erikzhou69about 1 year ago

I just felt cum squirting into my mouth … hot story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In the 1960s I used to go to the Greyhound bus station in LA. At 16 I loved the gloryholes and would stand at the urinals waiting for nice hard cock to be shown. Spent a lot of time on my knees in the alleys. Loved sucking cock & balls then learned to tongue ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous