All Comments on 'First Time with My Best Friend'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 200 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Terrfic surprise

I love your story.I wish I had a neighbor like you.I am married and unbeknownest to my wife I am Bi. I have only had my cock sucked but I now want to try suck a cock and your story felt just right.It gave me a hard on.I was waiting to see the wives coming home early and catching them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You lucky man!!

Don't you just love the feel of his cock in your ass pulsing out it's hot cum, filling you, then the feel of it running down your legs as he pulls out, oh god there is nothing else like it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
An excellent first story

Nicely done. Love the dialog. Also a bi married man (well beyond curious) and I actually had a similar encounter with a guy who really talked dirty and fired me up big time. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot

Don't stop now continue I cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More please

Hi A bi woman married to a bi guy, just want to say this was GREAT keep going, I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent description of anal

Married guy here that started up with neighbor after wives left us alone weekly. Intense sex. Never felt so erotic while taking his cum. If only more women understood how hot it can be for the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
keep on going ,,excellent

great story keep it coming, i wish i could find someone to fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hard

I got a nice hard on reading this very sweet tale

"I'm not gay"..

Neither am I but I would love to be a bitch

I liked him calling his lover.. girfriend

gonna jerk into my panties on this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

It's been years since I've played with another man. Your story brought back memories of how wonderful that can be.

Thanks

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Very sexy

Well written and very hot! Off to read chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Top Stuff!

As a curious married guy myself I love stories like this. It's such a turn on thinking of two married men having sex and would love to find one to fuck me. Bet those two wives aren't asked for sex nearly so often these days!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

I really liked this story. I love first time stories where the guy has no idea how he went from straight to bi/gay in an instant. I like how he became his girlfriend, and wanted his friend to fill his ass with cum. I'd love to be bent over watching in the mirror as a man takes my ass, and cums deep in me. Sooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!

I love the description of feeling a cock in his ass. Wish it were mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Hot Story

This is one of the best stories I have read I was hard all the way through this I sure wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Such a hot story! I want my brother-in-law, to fuck me just like your story. He has not fucked his wife in over three years, and mine has not given me anything in two years. I want to just be used to please him. I would love to be his bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loves sucking

I am a MWM, have not had sex with my wife in 6 years as she has no desire anymore. I amm so fucking horny all the time. I go to a adult bookstore in central Iowa everyday to suck cocks and be fucked. Would love to find a MWM guy for an occasional get together for sucking and fucking.

johnstang2johnstang2about 13 years ago
What the wives are really doing

1st we find out they are have 'girls night out'

2cd we find out they stop having sex with the husbands.

Hello 1+1 now days equals to cheating wives.

Now I do like how this story. I just wish the husbands, while fucking each other, can figure out what their sluts are doing behind their backs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great job

Loved your discriptions of blow jobs and fucking. As a MWM who has a disabled wife and no sex in 10 years with her I have returned to bi sex and love being face fucked or ass fucked, very fond of un cut cocks but really into any cock 7" or more.

If you guys that say you want it would sign in you can meet someone right here, but not without leaving a way to get in touch with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Loved It!!!!!

Loved the slow to hot "Fuzzy" Towel Fuck. I want to be That "Girl Friend" and Love, Suck, and Be Fuzzy Fucked when ever my Lover Needs, or wants it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I am an older man and my wife gave up sex 9 years ago. I am just beginning to get in touch with my bi side and am seeking a man with whom I can share some sucking and fucking.

This story by a first-timer encouraged me to try harder to find that man. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes, fantastic

For Anonymous who left a comment on 8/11/11, please e-mail me -- I'd

love to meet you: rudi.idur138 at g-mail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
join you both

wow, wish I was in the middle of that.

love2love2over 12 years ago
Great story

As a 65 year old MWM who's wife doesn't want sex anymore, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I'm too old to cut the mustard anymore, but sure would like to lick the jar or lid of anyone interested.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
I have to wipe up now.

Thanks good story, now if I could just get the neighbor boy who is in his 30's to fuck this ole man in the ass, bet he would like it, I know I would, contact me if you like

at da.cd@frontier.com anytime.

WTF_BONEYWTF_BONEYover 12 years ago
Whoa...haha

I'm not old like....*laughs*.....some commented people down there but that was friggen SEXYYY....you can tell I'm VERY mature XD''

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just Wow!!

Thought this story was so hot am bi myself but find it tough to find guys... nevertheless great story keep up the good work.

skuldsenseskuldsenseabout 12 years ago
Foreplay much? :)

This almost made me blow :) it was an exciting prospect for me to learn~ please write more

oxfordseaoxfordseaabout 12 years ago
Virgin Curiosity

I'm a virgin to both giving and receiving anal sex. I've only ever fantasized about giving anal to a woman. Maybe being fingered by her, but not more. Reading this, I became hard and curious for what it would feel like to accept another mans cock up my ass. To do like the man in the story and completely give control of my butt over to another man and his cock. To not only let another man enter me, but let him grab my hips and pull me into his hips. Then feel another man shoot cum inside my butt. Didn't realize I was curious until ending this story with an erection and touching myself to each stroke of the man pushing into his buddies (girlfriends) ass.

This is an easy peace to enjoy reading and masturbate to at the same time.

NormCastleNormCastleabout 12 years ago
From my experience....

taking a man into your body is an awesome happening. I am bi, was married til wife passed away, had a male lover for most of the marriage. He had the twin to my cock, so when we would fuck, I could imagine I was even fucking myself...*S* but, I can testify to the pleasure that comes with taking a hard cock into your body, and experience all the happenings, both mentally and physically, are so close to perfect as it gets...luckily I had it happen the first time when I was still young enough I didn't know it was supposed to hurt...was soooooo cool..feeling it slowly slide in, and then out, and back in til climax...the heavy breathing, the swearing, the dirty talk and then almost instantly the feeling of your asshole becoming more slippery than ever before as the cum is gushing inside your body.. YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice exp.

Like this I was also fucked by my relative .Earlier I have no like for gay sex,but he fucked in a way that makes me a whore.I liked to be fucked by him daily.His wife also knows this things .We three are having sex together.I become his lovable doxy.By Breasts are now big.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hummmm

So hot I feel like I need to try...I wish i was the one telling the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

would loved to have had mate like you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gay

now u guys no why a lot of guys are gay only a man can please another man i am totally gay and get it all the timme and love it

biVTguybiVTguyalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Had me dribbling precum as if it was me he was netering. Great story!!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

glad some one enjoyed it.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aparently quite a few enjoyed this!

Dinkyboots, if you are going to be negative on a website for writers, please ask someone to proof your comments before submitting. You stated "glad some one enjoyed it.?" A sentence normally begins with the first letter capitalized ("Glad"). You also should have written "some one" as one word ("someone"). Finally you only needed either a period OR a question mark at the end of your sentence...not both.

I'm in agreement with many of the comments, especially where married_but_curious captured the sensation of being penetrated while roleplaying the part of the girlfriend. As a bi person myself, I love being able to switch from being the providing, masculine husband once in a while, to temporarily being someone's bitch/fucktoy. When I lived in Vegas, I had an occassional lover who loved making me his girl. I even had panties, stockings, heels and an inflatable mattress hidden at my office to really get into the role. OMG, not only could this man fuck, but he could eat your ass-pussy and you'd swear you actually had a real pussy!

After I'd suck him off and swallow his yummy load, he'd pull down my panties and lay me back on the mattress. As I held my legs to my chest, he'd take his sweet time devouring my pussy, probing me deeply with his talented tongue. He'd make me squirm and squeal like a little girl, making me cum so hard my heels would almost fly off my feet! Yes, just from eating me!

After we'd cuddle and kiss for awhile, he'd get hard as a rock again. I'd slobber all over his giant meat-missle again to be sure he was well-lubed. Then he'd put my ankles on his shoulders, press that big mushroom head against my boy-pussy and break through the tight, slippery seal. Oh gawwwd, did that feel awesome, having so much throbbing meat sliding in, inch by inch, completely filling my insides for a nice long, delicious fuck.

Another great thing is looking into your man's eyes, seeing the animal lust as he pounds inside you, slapping your ass with his balls. And finally after you squeeze down hard on his manhood, making the throbbing just too much, he pulls your hips with all his might, furiously unloading stream after stream of his cum deep inside you. I swear there were times I wanted so badly to get pregnant with his seed. To any lady-readers out there, I completely understand why you love having men fuck you.

As his cock would finally soften, we'd share a long deep kiss and embrace as fake man/wife, daddy/daughter, son/mom or whatever the fantasy might be at the time. After his cock would pop out, he'd playfully slap my ass and get dressed. With my arms around his neck, looking into those beautiful eyes, we'd share a final sweet kiss.

Watching his car drive away, I'd go back to my boxers, slacks and business calls. "Hi honey. Yep it's been a long day. See you in a few. I love you too." Quite content with my man's cum in my belly and pussy, I'm back to being the husband again...until the next time.

Once again, married_but_curious, thank you for bringing back those exquisite memories!

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

mmmmm.? o dear has the cross dressing tranny taken offence to my comments,? and trying to insult the way i type.? o dear i really have put a ladder in your knickers.? let me just say it was not a story i liked.? but if you want to go at it i will simply call your story like it is.? dog shit.? get that in your knickers ....feel free to send am email and attack my comments.? i get off on it.? however the only thing your story needs,is some thing to make it intresting.? like a picture of a blank wall.?

jfh55jfh55over 11 years ago
good story

Enjoyed your story wish me and my best friend could get together like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
big hard cock in your ass

disturbingly delicious, what a turn on ; i wish it was me , finding that right fuck buddy , we have sex together at every occasion the wifes are away, yes! i did it with my roommate in university , we did it again and again ,sucking each other,69 ,fucking each other, never ending making out as we fuck each other , been married now for quite a while, love the wife and want cock at the same time , i'm lusting for it so much , i need to find this cool str8 married fuck buddy, i'm dreaming of us feasting on each other cock , i need this now willf98athotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good friend

hi , i thanks god to have friend like him, he is super in make love, he let me enjoy on his whenever i want, my dreams come true with him , i like what he has under pants much, with best wishes 4 all

MI_guyMI_guyover 11 years ago
Incredibly arousing

Thanks for taking time to write this story. I don't know if it was true or not, but it sure felt like it and it was a real turn-on!

oxfordseaoxfordseaover 11 years ago
Second Comment on This Story

Testament to the author of this piece. It is a hot fantasy piece to read. Been a while since I've read it. Left a comment after reading last time. Leaving a comment again as it's the kind of piece you want to go longer or become real. I guess the comment part is some sort of outlet. I connect most with main character who becomes submissive and even referred to as the "girlfriend". I'm straight and married as well. But somehow I identify more with receiving another mans cock in anal sex, than giving another man anal sex. What brings me back to this piece is that there is a hot level of sexual anticipation from the start. It quickly gets me hard, and that erotic desire to be pleasured runs throughout. Maybe like the guy in the story I get off fantasizing about finding myself bent over the sink. With a good buddy giving me his hot hard cock deep up my ass.

jfh55jfh55over 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story wish I could be so lucky to have my best friend take me and make me his girlfriend. I am married but have very bi feelings and this story is my fantacity. You made me feel it was so true and I was in it .Great story hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm a girlfriend too

Even though I'm married, I too love being a "girlfriend" for my male lover. I suck his big cock and get him hard, take his cum, and then get him hard again so that he can fuck me like the bitch I am. Can't wait to read more of your stories. This is made me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i want it

i am mairred an never been with a man but after reading this story it made me so hard that i would like to have a man with a nice sized dick to pleasure me a fill me up with his hot seed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
want to

i'm married and get a hard on every time i read about guys sucking, and i know if i ever get the chance i will suck a hard cock and really like it. right now i am hard and have to jerk off for some relief, and taste my um.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lovely writing

This is great erotic writing. I feel its one of the best i ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn

Damn even though I fucking love the story u have to wonder do the wife do this shit to it woudent be as hot bu damn u gotta wonder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my first time

i remember my first time getting it in my ass i loved it and still do just not very often

mouth4umouth4ualmost 11 years ago
Married bi

I too am a married bi male and I love sucking cock , wearing panties, and getting fucked in my pussy by any man who will call me his girl. I live in Orlando and get to meet with visitors in their rooms to be their bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good story I had a friend like that we started in the 5th grade and every chance we got we would suck and fuck.. there was just something about him and I that tripped each others trigger. I got married first but that didn't stop us.

scenttoscenttoalmost 11 years ago
Reminds me of Roger

5-stars! Had a good friend who this story reminds me of. I wrote a couple of stories about him. Check it out if interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Butt Fucked

I had a friend who introduced me to butt sex. I remember it hurt like hell and he said just relax and it will get better. It did and we did it a lot until school started again and other activities took over. As we got older I thought about it but neither of us ever mentioned it. I even gave him a ride to NY state for a summer job the next summer but it never happened again. He married later in life but I never did , I got butt fucked by other guys but he was the first. I was wodering if he thought about it too.

workjerkerworkjerkerover 10 years ago
ok that got me hot

I long time ago I fantasied about more or less the same thing with a highschool buddy. Not so much sexy talk as your story but that was hot too. I was more successful with the ladies than he was, he was kind of shy and awkward. In mine we had a sleepover and ended up masturbating together, then I talked him into fucking my ass. We both loved it. One time I imagined his older sister, who I was kind of hot for, walking in us as he was plowing me from behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 1/2 stars

I am a married man, age 63. I would love to be naked with a somewhat younger man, to kiss every square inch of his body and poke my tongue in every hole on his body. we would see where it takes us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dame polla

Me gustó muchísimo tu historia. La idea de lapolla de un amigo en mi boca o culo me pone a cien. Si vives en España y buscas un pasivo con ganas de hacerte feliz, dimelo y me pondré de rodillas y te la comeré hasta la última gota.

Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dreams

I don't look at myself as gay but reading this I could only think of my best friends Cock. He's married with kids now and I can't help but think about having him pull out his 9 inch champ and taste it until he wanted to work my asshole. All dreams honestly, but I'd be his bitch in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot story

I shot a big load reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE GETTING IT ON WITH GUYS

/Me and my best friend got to drinking one night and talking and I looked at him and said "Would you ever mess around with another guy?" He looked at me and said "Yeah, I have thought about it but it would have to be a guy I know and like." "Yeah me too for real." I said. A little bit later he said " I would mess around with you ya know cause we know each other so well and we are best friends, but only if you wanted to, would you? "Hell yeah, you know I would with you anytime, anywhere."

A few minutes later I reached over and started rubbing his cock through his pants and he put his hand between my legs and started rubbing my cock, needless to say it was a matter of minutes til we both were naked in his bed, him sucking my dick while I sucked his. It was so great and he loved it so much he let me fuck him in the ass.... I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sounds like me

Sounds like me. I'm a 32 yr old married man, I have got a few mates that let me suck them off when they are drunk n one that used to fuck me until the wife caught me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My best friend Graeme always had a girlfriend, me not so many,rather shy. we played handball together, I mostly won, it was hard in the shower not to notice that his cock was long. He stayed one weekend, we went out to a few clubs, at one club, he disappeared for a while, then came back saying he had just fucked a older girl in the toilet and she was coming back with us. We went back to my place, we had a few drinks, we went to our rooms, I could hear her yelps, the bed, I stroked my cock, then he came in, want to fuck her,i was so shy,come on, she wants it, I went to their room, she was on her knees, cumm around her pussy,no look, so he mounted her and I watched as he fucked her. My cock was hard, he pulled out, do her, I stepped up but my cock started to go soft. I felt so embarrassed, I went back to my room. After awhile he came back in, he said don't worry, i said to him same if i stroke, i get hard. He said let me see, no its all right, then i felt his hand around my cock, slowly, all the way up, i got hard, he squirted some oil onto his hand and started again, i was rock hard, i looked at him,his cock stood out, he slipped a finger to my arse, my cock got harder, around my rim, then i felt his finger enter me, i moaned, ah, you like that, as i lifted my legs a liitle as a second finger slipped in, i moaned again, he removed his fingers,my legs were lifted, maybe this will make you cumm. I felt the slippery head of his cock at my hole, he eased forward, i opened for him,in, pain sure, but he slowly pushed and the cumm shot up from my cock, over my head onto my chest,, i heard him say fuck,your milking me and he began to fuck me, fuck it felt good as he did my arse until i felt his large cock swell and my insides were filled with warmth. He pulled out, i lay there, he left. Whenever he visited me, even when we were both married, we would find time to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny and ok story however.....

I feel sooo sorry for the wife and kids of his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

This story was so hot I got out my big red dildo, lubed it up and slammed it into my ass real fast so that I could feel that painful burning sensation. I found that if it hurts when I start to fuck myself the orgasm is so much better.

My orgasm starts in my ass, the longer the dildo strokes the better the O. I stroke my cock a few times then ignore it, while I just keep fucking my ass, the orgasm starts and stops a few times then I can tell the real one starts. I want to rub my cock so bad, but I don’t. By not touching my cock my ass goes crazy, I start bucking uncontrollably, as wave after wave strikes me with such intense pleasure.

Without a doubt the best orgasms are anal for me!

I wish I could have a man fuck me so much!

My wife wouldn’t like that though!

bk3rdbk3rdabout 10 years ago
I want that.

Best friend getting me to turn gay. Taking me analy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story!

I wish it was me! I want to be done just like this! I want to be someones girl! em rogerdodger69@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A hard friend is good to have

Wish I had a friend like that. I'm a married guy too, but always dreamed of having a 69 with another guy. Lately I've been wanting to really explore all there is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot horney wife

im a married woman that got so hot and horney that i came in my pants.my husband is bi and im thinking that id love to try it out being bi.my nama is lois at wewillie3@gmail.com ad if u have any hot horney things to tell me about please email me and i can talk super dirty to you in return.hurry hurry email me.i can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i loved that

hi im ken that had me so horny id love guy to make me his girl friend even if he didnt want to suck me just make his slut. kennybennit@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I so wish my best friend had filled my ass and my loneliness with his beautiful thick uncut cock......I had sucked him off while we slept together...he had fucked my mouth and cum booming into my mouth when I woke up..........I had sucked his balls......savored his cock-taste and fragrance on my breath.....licked his velvety rosebud.......teased his cock-head with my tongue under his foreskin until he thrust into my mouth and came throbbing while holding my head in place...I had kissed his sweet lips as he slept explored his lips, his teeth, his tongue and his mouth with my tongue.....sucked his nipples....massaged him all over including his gorgeous ass...teased his hard cock.....Oh God....why didn't you let him fill my loneliness...??? I loved him so much and know he loved and desired me as much as I did him....but he could not come to terms with our gay relationship.....ahhhhh my curse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks to Dr Madurai for bringging my lover back

I’m Mercy brown by name I have a few testimony to share with you all about myself, I was in a relationship with this guy and for 3years and we were about getting married when we both have misunderstanding with each other and he ask me for a divorce and we both agreed and after 4months I head that he was having an affair with one of my closest friend and I was very upset and worried so a friend of my advice me and told me if I still love my ex and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Dr. Madurai the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so he gave me something when he was casting the spell and ask me to say my wishes on it and after the casting of the spell a receive a phone call from my ex and was ask me at which I did and now we are back together again I’m so happy and I wish not to ever have this mistake again in my life. I will also advice anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help he is really nice on phone and always there to answer you question giving you the good advice that you need. his email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you are gay, admit it

I know you say in your story that you're not, but you are gay (or at least "bi" with gay tendencies). I am very much like you in that I too am married but I too love hot sex with men on a regular basis. That makes me a "gay husband" and that's what you are too. Just admit it and it'll make you feel better. I'M GAY !! I'M A GAY HUSBAND !!! Yes, it feels great for everyone to know, especially our wives and our "boyfriends". It's wonderful being a "girlfriend" for a hot hunky hung man, isn't it !?!?!?!

PurezaPurezaover 9 years ago
Sexy, hot girlfriend

I like how you dealt with Robert wanting to call you a bitch. Being called a bitch during sex is a massive turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best friend

I have a best friend who I always wanted to be with, I always dreamed of getting on my knees and sucking his cock and then having him fuck me silly. He's tall, much taller then me and good looking. Maybe some day that will cum true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First time I took a cock

Ronny's cock is massive. Even a seasoned gay man will find it difficult to take it in easily. And he was the first guy to fuck me. It took thirty minutes before he finally managed to get his cock in my ass. I felt like I was being torn apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omg

I wish I could do this with my best friend, top or bottom idc

justfunfor2justfunfor2over 9 years ago
Wanting to try very much.

I have been away from my wife way too much lately and am with my best friend way too much maybe. I am tired of jerking off by myself already and have thought of asking him if I could suck his cock. But I just don't have the nerve to ask. I don't even care about reciprocating. I am sure I would cum just from sucking him. Damn I am horny as hell. Good story, very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hi

This should be a book

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
doing time

bitch;you should be in prison with me;i would protect you while together;we take turns;from time to time;doing time would have been good for you;write some prison stories and some stories about being in prison-jail and being young boys for being bad;

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 9 years ago
If only

the guys I blow would take a hint! I've been sucking cock for three guys for over five years now but they never seem to want to fuck me. Wish I were you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the best

You cant stop now.lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WISH I WAS YOU!!!!

My dick is so hard lv to have a dick cum in my married ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ready to Serve

Love the stories of submission. I am a bicurious MWM who is looking for the right man to make me his girlfriend. I have my eye on a MBM at work and would love to service him with my mouth and ass. We hugged the other day as a bit of a joke, but it is all I can think about. I need to find a way to fulfill my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GO WITH THE FLOW

Why do so many guys get thier panties in a twist when a story like this is posted ?

Its the most natural act in the world sucking cock and once you kneel in front of your guy and slurp up and down his beautiful cock suck on his balls and listen to his praises its such a unique feeling you can only reach these ecstatic levels of euphoria by sucking another one believe me , everyone will be familiar with the phrase " guys are scared to try it in case they like it" well i can assure you wont like it ,you"ll fucking love it becoming a bona fide cocksucker is the best feeling on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Remembers when.

Years ago my friend and I fooled around a lot. We talked about getting laid etc.

In was inevitable that we sprouted erections, mused about getting our rocks off just about any way we could. He surprised me when he said he wished he had the nerve to suck me off if I would have let him. I said I would have loved it and would have sucked him off too. Then he pulled out his cock and said that it's never too late. I don't know what came over me but I dropped to me knees and swallowed his cock with one big gulp, sucking it like mad while I jerked off. He came real quick and I gulped his cum right down. I was so hot I came like crazy. This scene played over many times until we each found our own way in life..,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need one in the butt!

Been several years now but the occasional anal with other married bi guys is a memory that will never go away! Best ever was taking a guy's 9" (yes, really 9) up the backside while I was eating his gf and getting stroked by my gf's well lubed hand. Don't know if I ever shot so much cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In The Mouth

My neighbor and I sucked each other during our pre teens before puberty. We continued until we were married. In highschool we would fuck each other between the legs. We are married and live 1100 miles apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
worked for me

My buddy said he was thinking gay thoughts and maybe it was his meds. I spent next 2 hours sucking him. Then we fucked each other. Great night

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want to suck cock and feel a cock up my ass

But at 51 how do you go about finding. A willing. Partners

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very realistic, excellent writing, very convincing: i felt i was there with one leg on vanity counter & may ass totally at disposal & mercy of my best friend

This proves that your best friend can be an even better friend or a special friend.

A muscle in my ass keep contacting & the area feels warm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Wish would be the one on my back with my legs over my friends shoulders. Taking it deep inside me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want to find that kind of friend

This story makes me want to find a good friend like this to bend me over the counter. I have not sucked a cock in 30 plus years but thinking it's about time to try it on the sly again. Hope I can do so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take me too

I have never had a cock in my ass, but I dream about it all the time. I have been sucked and loved it but that was 15 years ago. I am trying to find someone to take my ass and after he does I want to suck his cock and lick his balls and eat his ass. My dick is so hard now. I can't wait to taste his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In the rear

In my teens and pre teens my neighbor and I used to jack off and suck each other but we never ejaculated in each others mouths. When about 30 years old I met a guy in a bar that was 10 years older than me that I knew from teenage church days. I went to his house to look at a car he had for sale. He brought out an 8mm projecter and showed a porn film and wacthed it on his wall. He took his dick out and I started sucking it but he wanted me to take off my clothes. We went to his room and he had me lay on my back and spread my legs.I had my dick in my hand and he was fucking my ass. I jacked and he fucked and I remember thinking, now I know how a woman feels when being fucked. He would suck me offf but didn't want me to suck him. We did this for several years until moved to another city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey married_but_curious: if you and Robert break up count on me

Your depiction of gay sexual acts was so erotic & so romantic & so vivid that i got aroused so much my right testicle hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I eat my own cum

After reading that I jacked off into a shot glass then waited about ten minutes before I drank all of my sperm, so tasty but I am really dying to suck a guy off. Anybody want my services?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wanting it

I never had oral or rectal sex, but the story is telling me i need it. Wish I could have it once to see if its good for me. I am married but the sex is out of our lives so I need it now. Wish i could find it. The story make me horny

davejames2117davejames2117over 8 years ago
nice story

you have made me re live a situation I had first time with my best friend I can still remember unbuttoning his 501's slowly and the feeling of the cool silver buttons against my face while I pulled his uncut 7 from the warm denim and tasting his pre for the first time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am so hard.

As I read these stories my dick gets so hard. My mouth begins to water wishing that I could have a hard cock n my mouth. Sucking it very slowly and enjoying and tasting every bit of his cum. my cock is so so hard, precum everywhere. please let me suck your cock and I will let you suck mine. Now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My fantasy

I've got a male friend who I think what's to with me. Everytime we have a drink we end up kissing, this story is so hot I want to experience it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ THIS IS AN A+ QUALITY STORY, MASTERFULLY WRITTEN & TOTALLY EROTIC

THE STORY TURNED ME ON BIG TIME

As a young man i was very attractive & a few guys almost openly indicated to me they had the hots for me. I was bi curious but always chickened out. My problem was i was married plus i occasionally had affairs with women from work.

My bi curious side tended to explode when i was too horny. After the first 4 or 6 weeks of being without sex, a muscle in my ass would start to pulsate warming up the whole area. Apart from jerking my dick, i felt the urge to rub my asshole. I never bought a dildo but a well lubed screwdriver handle or banana penetrated my ass a few times.

For me, your story hit the nail on the head. Memories of lost opportunities are once again vivid, & i am glad it is so. This story is outstanding.

[The Japanese main-stream movie Gohatto (Taboo) affected me as much as this story!]

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous