All Comments on 'Secretary Suck Off'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really well done

Loved it, loved it, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Around the Office

No wonder everyone wants an office job. I'd work there for the fringe benefits alone.

Ron

oldwinooldwinoabout 16 years ago
Great Story

Short well written hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Well written, believable and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot!

Hot story! Where can I get a secretary like that????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
incredible

One of the best stories I've ever read :)

Please write some more! Maybe the treat Mr Peter gets for giving her a raise?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
will

im looking for a bose how tillme too suck cocks infrunt of cops becase id would do it

joemachjoemachabout 11 years ago
Vey Good

I really like to detail you went into in this story. As if I was right there seeing and feeling Wendy doing what she loves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Helped me finger the wife

She was squirming and moaning when she finally cum. The Old Man didn't cum this time, but another session in a few days will be waiting I hope. Think I will order one of those INTENSITY VIBRATORS for her. Google it looks great to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
remain naked

They should have vowed to work naked from then on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ohhh, fuuuck!

Well, I must say that certainly got me so soaked reading it that the flood of juices caused me to rip off my shorts and give myself some relief of my own. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My hot secretary

It started off when we were booked into a hotel for a few days to a course. When we arrived at the hotel there was a problem with the booking only one room was booked. As it was late, she said that we will share the room. When we got up to the room there was a king size bed, I said you sleep there and I'll sleep on the chair. She said we will share the bed, she went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I sleep naked. Got into bed, she came out with a sexy nightdress on and nothing on underneath, I could see her tits and pussy. She got into the bed, noticed I was naked, she said it is true that you have a big cock. The girls in the office have noticed your cock. I started to get semi hard now, we started kissing. She started to peel back my foreskin and wank me off. The precum started to seep from my cock. I started sucking on her big nipples and rub her pussy. She pushed my head down and open her legs I started lick her wet pussy and put two fingers in her. She started to cum as she held my head between her legs. She said now its my turn. As she started to suck my cock and play with my balls. She certainly knew how to suck a man's cock. I had to fuck her now. She lowered her self onto me as we started to fuck all night.i came in her pussy. She was a great fuck and we continued to see each other since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous