All Comments on 'Oral Fixation'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All is explained

I never could understand the mania to chew pens ,pencils ,walk around with a lollipop,like Kojak;blowjobes a different matter.I found the whole essay most interesting and also erotic.

AbbeyLaneAbbeyLaneover 16 years ago
Explains my oral enjoyment of my wife's pussy

Wow - very descriptive like all of Selena's stories. I feel the same selfishness and enjoyment when I am totally fixated on the taste, perfume, feel and sound of my tongue exploring, massaging, probing my wife's beautiful pussy.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Damn!

As I wipe the coffee off the monitor... Great one SK.

mature_a100mature_a100over 16 years ago
Nice Pithy Essay

As always SK great work nice crisp read, a lot of truth as well, ROFLMAO

TheScribeTheScribeover 16 years ago
loved it

Anyone who remembers Kojak's lollipops is my kinda girl. Now that I've discovered you, busy girl, I have some reading to do. Relish the prospect.

Satyr040Satyr040over 16 years ago
I agree

I too have an oral fixation and recieve as much pleasure from pleasureing a partner as I give, be they male or female. I definately agree that men love it when there wife/girlfriend recieve pleasure from giving Blow Jobs.

I get such a rush from having a hard cock in my mouth and giving pleasure or making sweet love to a wet pussy and making her cum and cum from my loving lips and tongue.

Im sure that women that love sucking cock would agree, there is nothing like the control they have and the pleasure they share is out of this world...

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 16 years ago
Thanks for the fun read.

Interesting way to describe a blowjob as an oral fixation. Although, I'm sure that old Sigmund would approve.

I plan on trying some psychology on my girlfriend. Hopefully, she'll take the bait.

Thanks for the fun read.

HikergirlHikergirlover 16 years ago
Hmmm...a new weight loss remedy?

You pretty much described me, too, except for the nail biting...that might suggest that we could reduce one oral fixation (food) by giving in to another, hmmm? Which is great when one's partner is home. But what about when you're stressed and he's at work or otherwise occupied?

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Me deuce!

Made me smile cuz I'm orally fixated too. Defeated chewing my fingernails in high school, love to chew gum, consider lollipops a distinct food group, and finally beat the nicotine addiction last year, replacing cancer rods with cinnamon-flavored toothpicks.

<P>

Nothing beats lashing a hard clit with my tongue then cornering that goober and giving it a nice, long, tantalizing lick and suck. A couple of my lady friends claim I've ruined them for other men but I'm certain that they're just making that up. 'cept they keep calling and telling me to come over. Wonder what's up with that? ;)

<P>

Thanks for a great essay.

smitty203smitty203over 16 years ago
Ok, I read this and then did a little thinking

Nothing like learning a little about yourself at an Erotic Lterature site...lol. This explains a few things not covered in my Psyche 101 all those years ago. Looks like that joke about handlebars on the headboard has a little more to it than I thought. Thanks for sharing Selena.

SabrSuave23SabrSuave23over 16 years ago
my

Can I marry you??

lonewolfhuntinglonewolfhuntingover 14 years ago
Need 'therapy'!

I think I need to see you for therapy - I have a similar oral fixation and cannot get my fill.

I know that some men don't like to give oral, but I just can't get enough. I can spend hours just liking, sucking, slurping - tasting that sweet nectar and smearing it all over my face and beard.

Your 'self-analysis' clarifies some of my desires - as a saleman I use my mouth to influence people and get what I need. I had not made the connection between my profession and my pleasure. My love of using my tongue to control (either through words or actually using my tongue on a swollen clit) is the same, though the physical influence is MUCH more fun.

MATTY_PMATTY_Pover 12 years ago
Hmmm

Now I know I want a girl with an oral fixation... gotta find me one of those :)

UncleHal1UncleHal1almost 10 years ago
Oral Fixation

and the problem is??????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice to know a lady's perspective. Luv the way u so directly yet so sensually discussed discussed ur luv for blowjobs. Wish my gf ever discussed her luv for something ssomething sexual in such details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wowww

Very hot wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The problem with oral fixations is that everybody doesn't have one. I'm like a toddler when it comes to putting things in my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous