All Comments on 'Sydney's Spiral Ch. 04'

by sassybrat80

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was good

I just read all of the chapters to this story, and i will admit, it was well written and very detailed. Good job at that. But, these 4 chapters could have all been put into 2 chapters max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it was good

it was good but it took so long to build up...try condensing the story into less chapters. the beginning chapters almost didn't offer enough to keep me coming back for the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please

i've read reach story you've put into Sydney's Spiral, and each one has gotten better... please don't stop here, we need more...the story has not ended yet..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh nice job,

i loved all the details of this story.i have a husband who treats me alot like this.he has never paddled my ass,but has slapped me a few times.he will tie and tease me,making me so desperate to cum for him.we have a strange on again/off again relationship.it only got better when i admitted that i needed a strong"daddy"to keep me in line.maybe you could write a story like that.thanks again,beth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent!

I read all four chapters all at once. I found them delightful. The attention to detail was my favorite part. I like characters to be developed, so fewer chapters would not be my interest. The sex is great, but the falling together is better!.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
The climax.

It seems he will be a good Master. He seemed to know as if he read her mind that being restrained, spanked and deprived for a short time was what she needed. I hope that in the future he won't prove to be cruel. It was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Terrific story. Wonderful detail, very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic ending and yes, I want to read more of Sydney and her new Master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous