All Comments on 'Hot Sex with the Neighbor'

by easygoinguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot story but...

hot story with good plot and sex but the math and grammar sucks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worth it!

Very good story, a few things that kept it from being great IN MY MIND was the obvious grammatical errors, the error in was she seperated, married or what and the age all over the place problem but the basis of the story was good, as an author I appreciate the errors we all make them thats how we learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Chill!

C'mon, it was a good story. If you didn't have your finger in your ass, you wouldn't have been so critical!!

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great!

The way I read this she is still young enough to get preggie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
we're all in deep shit!

If we were all to age 2 years just for looking at a sexy woman in a one piece! I must be going on 5,000,000 or more.

good story, bit thin in places, but the math and grammer really suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mature neighbour

we saw each other at the P.O..Call in and see me Ray have a coffee and a talk.June was 65, my neighbour, her husband died of cancer 8 months previosly.I knocked,went in,June got the coffee, sat and talked.Not a bad looker for her age,knee length skirt, pantyhose, belt, blouse.Talked about how hard it was without Jack,thanking me for repairing litle things around the house.I noticed her legs, a liitle apart, i glanced at them, they parted a little more, no i am imagining things, have another look, glimpsed white panties.You like what you see, huh, sprung, me now embarrassed,its all right, and with that she got up and removed her skirt.My cock sprang to attention because she had on sheer pantyhose, white panties.She stood in front of me,turned around and bent over.Now,her hosed arse looked fine, i had to have a feel , i rubbed my hands over it, she sighed.I had perved at her arse before when she had shorts on, it was a bit solid but thats how i like them.She turned and went to her knees reaching for my trousers, unbuckling my belt, zip and my cock popped out, standing tall.Ooooh,as her hand stroked it, then she lowered her head onto it and took it in her mouth.Man i nearly lost my load as she sucked away at my cock, rock hard as i jerked my hips at her, trying to fuck her face.She put her hand around my cock, stopped sucking and said now fuck me as she turned around stood up and kneeled on the lounge pantyhosed arse in the air.I stepped behind her, pulled her pantyhose half way down, pulled the pants down, aimed my cock at her pussy and pushed forward, aaaagh all the way in to her wet pussy in one push.She moaned and pushed back so i started off slowly increasing my pace until i had a steady rythym, meeting her back ward thrusts.She was moaning, ooooh give it to me,her fine arse meeting my thrusts, i couldnt help it i stuck my thumb into her arse as i thrust into her, she clenched her hole around my thumb, but i couldnt hold out any longer as i fucked her i filled her with my cumm keeping thrusting into her, thumb in her arse, she moaning and squealing.I pulled out, grabbed her ,rolled her over and pushed my head between her legs licking at her cumm filled pussy.She came very quickly her thighs squeezing my head as i sucked and licked at her.Finally, she released me, lay down and seemed to doze, so i left her.When she saw me next, she asked me to come over again, i did, and this time i filled her tight arse, she cumming 3 times as i thrust in and out of her tight anal opening.Now i see her frequently and more times than not she wants me to fuck her in her tight pantyhosed arse.I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One night stand is to short

I agree with the other comments and want to add that you should have carried the story beyond a one night stand.

You need to have someone proof read your stories before submission.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 11 years ago
I so love to smell the panties of women that I visit.

I always check the bathroom out hopefully to find the dirty clothes hamper, if one is there I dig through it to find any panties, hold them up to my face to smell and suck on the crotch, its so nice when you find one that is a bit dirty. I love to suck on the brown area from their butt, or the sticky area if they have been having fun. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so...

...were you 18 or 20 the first time you saw her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Age description keeps changing.....

At the beginning you are 18 and the lady is 36, then you are 22 and she is 42......when the story runs in different directions and doesn't maintain accuracy it takes from the story line!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous