All Comments on 'A Mother's Desire'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOW

This is perfect for a mom son story,and believe you me plenty of moms and sons are at it as I type this.Now if you want to call youself saphire,thats fine by me.One last point any negative comments,especially from someone called JOYCE,tell them to go forth and multply.This is a site for porn /erotica,and your story is both.I will e mail you,because quite frankly I am sick to the high teeth by a bunch of prima donna,s who think they own this site ,WE KNOW BETTER

shagalotshagalotover 16 years ago
Y ou done it again mate

Wow i dont think you could do any better, its long been my dream to have had that relationship with my mum , but as most of us never get the chance i have to make do with the fantasy of it, and by reading this and your other stories , you make that fantasy so more real , well done please keep em coming you have at least one devoted reader of your stories , thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How exciting was that!

Nicely done. I've often wondered if other sons have lusted after their moms. Your story make it real...thanks.

PrincessOfSexPrincessOfSexabout 16 years ago
Damn great story

You rock at writing your stories. It's very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Intensely Erotic

This was so intensely erotic! It was so hot I could hardly stand it. Of course young men lust after their mothers. And, this one was realistic because the mother had a load of pubic hair and was deeply in need of sex. Moms do throb with lustful needs. The only thing is that on the first or second time with such a wet, hot woman, a young man would shoot so fast it would probably embarrass him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

Maybe he can share mom with his friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Superb

Have read all this series now - best stories I have read on the site. Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading them. Will be reading all your other stories now. You've got some standard to keep up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
his mother's fuckhole

In this excellent story, Tommy's had a big hard on for his Mom for a long time! Of course he loves his Mom, but his feelings aren't what you'd find on a Hallmark Mother's Day card! The first time he sees his Mom laid out naked he admires her tits and especially what he thinks of as his mother's "fuckholel"--her gorgeous motherly cunt! Seeing him eyeing her, Mom notices the big bulge under her son's fly, and Tom-baby doesn't waste any time in zipping down and showing his mother what's making that bulge! Most all sons have the urge to do that at some time or other, show Mom what a "big boy" they are now! The majority chicken out, cluck, cluck, cluck! It takes a self-confident young man like Tommy, who knows what he wants, to actually DO it! It turns out that what Tommy wants is exactly what his mother wants--for her boy to take that big stiff dick of his and shove it up her mommy-twat again and again! His reward is making his loving mother happy as he blows his big balls up the same cunt he came out of!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tommy must be the biggest!

Sally's been fucked twice, two weeks apart,, and she's sore? You'd think after not being fucked for a year, she'd want to take the pain? Tommy must have inherited his grandfather's cock. If Sally thinks she hurts now, wait until tomorrow. Her virgin asshole is going to be hurting like she'd never imagined. They do have hot sex, and tomorrow Sally's pussy will be ready to take Tommy's cock more than just once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am sure after so long and her feelings; that her son Tommy will be busy for a long time filling her needs. Can you give us some physical details and hopefully; his Mom will use him a lot. She can teach him to be a great lover and they can both benefit. She can trust him, as he loves her and she loves him. More please ! Thanks.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Hot Piece Of Sex Writing*****

HOT and nasty. I think I'll read the whole series. Thanks for sharing.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo628 days ago

Truly an exciting, quick, and believable story. Excellent!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous