All Comments on 'The Brass Statuettes Ch. 09'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Continues interesting

I guess I keep expecting the wolves to take down Trudy at each turn.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
The good guys are really in the shit!!!

Still no clue as to the identity of "the bastards" and Jason seems more of a spoilt child than a real traitor! I now expect Darlene to use "her considerable charms" on Jim Sweeney and upset the apple cart but I would really prefer that the "Brass Statuettes" and the secretaries, led by Jeanette, use their combined talents to save the day in some way. However, at present, it appears that WC (the company) is well and truly in the crapper. Can't wait to see how things progress. Pete.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it!

All the more reason to love Trudy!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Oops!

Posted that last one under the wrong chapter! At the beginning I was a little lost in all the business talk. However, you have done a good job of explaining the situation and building suspense. I am now fully engaged in this aspect of the story. I sense disaster looming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So far I am just skipping this drivel, but it just getting worse.

There is no talent or any redeeming aspect whatsoever ! How can someone excrete so much garbage is beyond me !! 1* of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous