All Comments on 'Miss Mannerly'

by 2Xwidderwoman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved the story

I hope you continue this story, I would love to read more this love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Give us more please

You will have to continue this story.

It screams for a Part II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YOU MUST continue this story!

You must continue this story, so captivating. I see these people as I read, as if I am there in their world!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely Remarkable!

This, by far, is the best work I have encountered here on Literotica. I hope you can find it in that marvelous mind of yours to add a sequel to it that matches the quality of this story. Please give it some thought and provide us with an appropriate ending to a wonderful creation. And thanks, so much, for what you have provided so far.

Andy

mistresspenelopemistresspenelopeabout 16 years ago
This is a great, gentle romance with possibilities

This story found it's way to my desktop by accident, but I really like the characters. I do hope you continue with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, please.

There just has to be a part 2. I want to know what happens with all the characters. B!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

a lovely story. I'm happy to have read it.

I hope the best for all of them :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
By far the best!

I have read all your stories, and they are all wonderful! However, this one is superb, and fully deserves a sequel. I look forward to it - please do it! Many Thanks.

ex_librisex_librisalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

So tender. The nuanced way you fleshed out the emotions in these characters is amazing. One of the best stories one the site and that I've read. Please please please make a sequel - what will happen to Richard and Marion, and Clair and Ted. Like some of the other reviewers - I wish them all the best. This demands a sequel.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorover 14 years ago
Again!

The Widderlady has done it again. Such a wonderful romance. My imagination, spurred by your prose, places this story in the late 1800's. A beautiful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lit. .erotica ?

This is like a uk us tv promo. Devoid of either real humans, or passion. And totally predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lit. .erotica ?

This is like a uk us tv promo. Devoid of either real humans, or passion. And totally predictable.

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
hmmmm...

the story isnt COMPLETELY helpless but it's not great either it's sweet like a chaste kiss but just like the kiss you need something more; enjoyable so I'd say keep writing but intensify it & add some mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVED IT

I enjoyed this story immensely. There was something so innocent and fresh about it. Your writing also reminds me of the author, Whose name escapes me right now, who wrote East of Ede. John Steinbeck is his name I believe. Very origanal and very creative. Maybe a continuation is required?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

Any comments about grammer, construction and any other mundane remarks are meaningless when a story does what it is supposed to and that is it involves you with the characters, it makes you care what happens in the story, and it gives the reader pure joy from the reading of it. Thank you for letting me experience that from your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spelling

Certainly the teacher would know when she was losing something vs. loosing something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best

This is one of the best literotica stories I have read. You capture what seems like the authentic manners and hesitations of the time. Thanks.

Cracker270Cracker270about 4 years ago

Damn fine story. Well crafted and even better presented. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
perceptive telling of human souls

MANY KUDOS

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Excellent, beautiful story. I would like to know about Claire and Ted though.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Splendid story!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous