All Comments on 'Callgirl Ch. 01'

by krmcm

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Wimp

Im scoring you a #3 just to see if you can pull this off. The writing style is good but Im not buying the guy at all. First the pimp calls the girl of his dream a "Bitch". He says nothing. Second she treats him like a disease and he screws her while calling her filthy names. I cant get passed the humiliation here. It will be interesting to see if you pull this off and this guy becomes a man. Better yet, what to do with the whore? Will she find real love or just kill them both with some disease later on. I honestly hope this turns into the best story Ive ever read. Good luck on pulling this off without wimping this guy out. Post chapter #2 soon. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good ...

...Possibility, Well we know she becomes his wife so lets see how they get there from here.

Thanks for the story.

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please don't write another stroy about this retard

First of all any jerk that will pay a slut to have sex with him is crazy. A hand is a lot cheaper. The whore and pimp saw him coming from way down the block

curious2ccurious2cabout 16 years ago
I Like the direction you're taking this story

I think despite what some may think, that his love of 'his' girl will evolve into something special for both of them. I think her reactions to his almost telling her that he loved her were pretty spot on too. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and I look forward to reading more of this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why?

Why do the males in these stories always have to be portraye as stupid insensitive bastards?

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bovine Scatology

This isn't a story. It isn't anything. Don't bother reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty Sad Jerk Job

Why or how can she or anyone respect him?<P>

How can he respect himself. How can a writer feel comfortable with such a contrivance that no one could really believe nor want to continue.<P>

He is sick and a self cuckster wanting to happen. Why do you degrade the used to be a man writer? Is this your perception of arousal to make this excuse for a man her wanna be pimp.<P>

Sadly sick - seek help soon little sick one.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Interesting, but--

I can not understand the obvious lack of curiosity on the part of many of those who all ready commented here. They seem to want to put their hands over the eyes and not let someone else's world communicate with them. I am real curious about how you plan to work out the details. Go to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I am in love with a whore so I pay her pimp.

I dont love myself so chapter two will explain why I committed suicide after fucking a whore. Call girl, is a nice name for a prostitute, who is a whore. You have sex with someone hundreds of other men have had sex with and you think somehow this is special to her. Do you really think this pimp, who calls her a bitch, will let her go? YOu can always go thru live having STD and AIDS test done each month so that you will know exactly when you contracted the disease that may kill you. I always wondered what good the weekly testing of whores did, now I realize it is just so they know which week they found out they were infected. For AIDS the only thing you gain by the test is to confirm you have it. But then again I have never had to pay a woman for sex. A few offered me money after the first time, but no woman has ever asked my for money for sex. Funny thing is I turned them down. If they think they have to pay for it, they have probably already been paying for it and I dont need someone else's diseases.

puparooneypuparooneyabout 16 years ago
part 2

When is part 2 due out. loved part 1.

ryu77ryu77about 16 years ago
Got me interested...

..I hope you don't mess this up.

Roberts_PetRoberts_Petalmost 16 years ago
Great story! Ignore low ratings below & READ IT!

I honestly have to say that reading a lot of the ratings here it seems to me there is a repeat sender. And what I mean by that is the same person leaving negative feedback over and over and always using anonymous instead of having balls enough to post their username. We all know whores are associated with disease but that doesn't mean we don't like to read about them or watch them for that matter. And this story I thought was very hardcore and true to how it is in the real world, men can be pigs and pimps are brutal bastards. Anyone who thought pimps were the next thing to daddy or their Sunday school preacher is sadly mistaken! I am very anxious for chapter 2. Best of luck with your stories KRMCM!

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Good Development

Up until this point most of the clichés are avoided and we have an open field for anything to happen. The texture so far has been good and pleasurable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Series

I read this story awhile ago .. and stumbled into it again.

I like the way you get the cold characters down. Or the funny

moments, like when she calls her pimp to talk to her (bf)client - that was hilarious.

I like the series Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You left no room in Chapter five for comments so.

As she walks out the door with the man she said she was not having sex with. She leaves her new husband with the comment dont contact me until you trust me. In other words, I will be fucking him until you believe I am not fucking him, then I will come home. The husband could have annulled the marriage, now divorce is the best option! I guess I really cant bring my head around to believing any man would marry a callgirl. Why take the chance on diseases first, and how could you really know if she loved you or not. Her career is giving sex to men! You would really have to be mentally ill to marry her.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Why crude?

"Fuck your whore like an animal."

"Oh, yeah."

"Fuck me hard!"

"You dirty cunt." I yelled and came. She reached down and squeezed my balls.

"Yes, like that", she said. "Cum in me. Cum in your filthy bitch!"

I may have rated it 5 stars but that is so uncalled for that I gave it 1*.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Every man must dream of marriage to a used up whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know it's fiction, but he fell in love with her? He's a friggin' idiot. She's a disgusting slut, actually worse than a prostitute. Should have slapped her ass hard enough to leave permanent marks...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous