All Comments on 'New Year's Eve with Mom'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
Equality2Equality2about 16 years ago
Magnificent story

A truly well written story full of excellent descriptive phrases such as "baptizing my cock in her incestuous creams, her tantalizing scent permeating everything" and "her pussy lips blossomed like a lily nestled in her thick bush".

Please keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Its all there

Every thing that makes a incest story is there very erotic indeed.

Jena121Jena121about 16 years ago
WOW .........................

You've done it again - written another great incestuous story of a Mother and Son who really do fall in love - I would like to think that this is taken from a TRUE story - just keep writing and let us know what happens with this pair next -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Let's Have More

Tremendous story, very well written. Looking forward to the next chapter. I love your style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
mom and son in love

a good love story , but there was dissapointment in that the lust falls short in one area. there was good detail in describing that mom has large breasts with big thick nipples which was great, but there is where you failed . the concentration on the sucking of her breasts was lacking and anyone knows a young man or teenager is breast obsessed as didnt really come out here. also some episodes of cuckold would have made this story better with the dad actually in the house at the same time of stolen lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Never

In all the years I have been reading[and censoring]erotica I have never read anything quite like this.The description of them making love ,I nearly said mating is so very erotic.If you write more about these two,I would suggest you put the whole lot together and get it published,you should not have any trouble finding someone interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing this with us. This is the hottest thing I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
New Year's Eve with Mom

Both chapters are two of the best I have read on Lit. The characters, description and story pace are top notch, please continue with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ignore

"Mr. 75%" listed above!!! You can tell by all of the 100%s just how good your work is. The first song to which they dance on New Year's Eve IS "How High The Moon" For your listening pleasure, if you want it in "jump mode" try Ella Fitzgerald's cut, or as a really "sexy" ballad, go for Mel (the Velvet Fog) Torme's version.

shagalotshagalotabout 16 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

well you did it again ,i did not think part 2 would live up to part 1, but oh boy was i wrong ,you must be one of the best writers on this site , please keep up the excellent work , this story must have a ring of truth in it nobody could discribe such love between a mother and son without experiencing for real , please continue this story i cannot wait for the next installment but i guess i just have to be patient hehe , thankyou for the best read i have ever found on here .

TheDandyTheDandyabout 16 years ago
Really hot...

Just a quickie note to say thanks for writing this very hot story. BTW, to add to the list of artists that have recorded "How High the Moon", no one should leave out the Julie London version (if you could get past the album covers!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This Begs For More!

This only gets better and hotter. Please keep it going. So many possibilities.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Really loved it so far. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Now you can change the words NEW YEARS EVE

To Valentines day and republish it--Then Mothers Day ETC----The expression hat we use for this stuff where I come from is "MILKING IT"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Descriptions

For example, your words: "Mom's juices were flooding from her, baptizing my cock in her incestuous creams, her tantalizing scent permeating everything, mixing with our sweat to make the room seem like a bordello steam bath. Mom's scent mixed with her natural jasmine smell to become a lust inducing vapor that invaded my senses and spurred me on to even greater passion. Without an iota of guilt or remorse, I fucked my mother as a man gone insane on love."

Incredibly evocative, and really are poetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Terriffic

I have read a lot of stories in Literotica, I this would be the best one that I have ever read. Thank you Ahabscribe for this fine work

PoutineFanPoutineFanabout 16 years ago
Great work, once again :)

I just finished reading the first part in this series a few minutes ago, and had to read this right away. I loved reading this one just as much as the last. I wish I had more to say, but sadly I just can't think of anything more than excellent work and I can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very good

I love your other stories too, but this series is the best so far without a doubt. You really must continue this story with additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...universal love...!!!

...the content of this entire series is one of the truthful love that two people can have for each other...there is no love deeper than a Mother/son relationship...but to admit to take it to the next level...is love in its purest form...for a Mother and son to experience...to witness the next plateau...is a love as deep as the almighty can provide...and we should all...break down the barriers...and let our souls speak fully...of our unspoken real love for our Mothers...and our sons...and live every day accordingly...locked in each others souls...sexual love is that purest form of love...when blended with the emotional high which only it can provide as the final secret ingredient...!!!...BRAVO!!!...to them both...I wish them eternal, daily happiness...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
too damn good & sexy.......

great true story of many....

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 15 years ago
^__^

I am heading to read the continuation of the story. You got me hooked here. Thanks a for the good reading! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Passion and love

Great writing of incestual passion and desire and reads almost like a novel. But the reason I only give this story a 75 rating is because with obvious outstanding breasts mom has very little use is made of them by a young man who should be swept away by them as most young men would be, that is the only part that is really disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AND I THOUGH THE FIRST ONE WAS GOOD!

This just furthers the idea that ;they are meant to be together. I mean it when i say there is no equal to your ability in this feild.Again, this isnt juat a lustful fuck, it's a very loving performance, and there were very few spelling errors. Congrats!Long live Ahabscribe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Hot Story

Really hot story - I love a big titted slutty milf who gasping for her sons' big cock. Some good descriptions of the fucking, but where was the anal? When the bitch is this hot for cock she would be getting her arse filled to the brim with her sons' cock. Should have been some more obvious evidence of the husband being cuckolded too. The sons' ex room-mate (the waiter) should have fucked her as well, he knew what was going on, so he should have had his share of pussy as well.

dqdqdqdqdqdqabout 13 years ago
Please continue

please continue the story. It is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mom Love

A very sexy mommy. A great love story. Please keep them coming, and coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spell bound

You have written the most aexual encounter l have ever read on this site, as others have pointed out you must carry on and publish this as it is well worthy of print.

Thank you for making my day

Dennis

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Off of the erotic charts with all of the very sensual and erotic love that was written in this chapter.

So sweet and loving made the story special.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

few words can describe such an amazing story. no, not a story; a work of art.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Still One!!!!!!!!

Of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so fucking beautiful!

That goes both for the story and for the loving lust of mother and son. This a story that only the great Ahabscribe could write. A son lusts for his mother's cunt, totally normal of course, all sons do. A mother craves her boy's big fat prick, as all sex-savvy mothers do---it'll give her the hottest fucks she's ever had. But Ahabscribe's meticulous mastery of the language places the tale in a higher dimension. I just wish that many, many thousands and tens of thousands of mothers and their boys would read this story. It would open their eyes to the possibilities of joy within reach---as close as the boy's meaty prick and his mom's dripping twat. What's stopping them, some old idiotic obsolete taboo? Nowadays boys know quite well where their stiff young dick belongs, and believe me, their mothers do too! What's more beautiful than a boy grunting and unloading his hot young balls up his own birth canal, flooding his own mother's mommy-twat with his creamy frothing sperm? It's simply the best life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
adjectives

past time to get out the thesaurus and find a few new adjectives. you've impressed upon all of us, your fans, that his mom's breasts are 'meaty', but aren't they anything else? rounded perhaps, or firm, or globes, or plump, or-, well, i'm sure you get the idea. make no mistake, you paint a sexual encounter with a vividness and build up of increasing ardor and intensity and passion that very few can match, but you seem to be stuck on that word meaty, and, while it may have a special significance for you, it appears to be a go-to term that detracts from otherwise superlative, no MAGNIFICENT sex stories. just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Rereading the series a bit to refresh my memory

Just before picking it back up with part 9, I thought I'd remind myself about this couples' story. This part does seem a bit "more of the same" in places and it's a bit sad to see it turning quite so slutty. I must have skimmed past those bits the first read through. The couple are (as I remember) one of my favorites amongst Literotica lovers. The Christmas debut was quite solid and realistic.

If the love seems real then the sex is more erotic. Otherwise porn is just throwaway smut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I loved it

That was grate I still can't decide what my favorite part was.

The one where they just sit jond together and just let it hapin

(ho know doing nothing could be so hot)

Are where she just starts fucking him on the stairs.

And yes she's turning in to a slut but you would to if you wher that sexually repressed, but hey if you ask me the more sluter she is the more fun. :)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
New Year's Eve with Mom: - John and Carrie Hamill (Son and Mother)

For all intent Mother Carrie and Son John are "wife and husband", in all but the legal document that serves to legally cement their lover's incestual, eternal vows, promises and committments to the ending of all time ceases to exist, until the universe collapses within unto itself!!!

Ahabscribe has written a deliciously honest portrayal of an almost inhuman heavenly union of a man and a woman so in love the soul and spirit units have become an entity of one being! The vast majority of all universal love's never know the depth and vastness of John and Carrie; it transcends all time, all the heavens and all human fibers of the body.

This story of John and Carrie, locked into the throes of everlasing son and mother love is a gigantic masterpiece! John and Carrie are character's so blessed with their maker Ahabscribe; their roles are brilliantly developed, melded and blended, so very vivid and exotic, even the devil would be awed by their love for each other. Their dialogue and banter is pure, simple but very erotic and soulfully dedicated to each other as purely as a suckling babe in arms!

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

A hot Mom with big titties. A handsome son with a big cock. Each fucking the others brains out. What's not to love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
true hot incest

i love this entire hot incestuious story. how ever when do we find out what mommie meant by her words "incest runs in our family". please let me know if you will be continuing this story or if you have already written it in another part. i love incest myself and have had sex with my mother and my sister bothalone or with each other together. ther is no greater love than that of family who have sex together. thank youfor a very hot story. are you going to also let her husband catch them together or not? i hope you do. thank you again.

bluewolf620@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful

I appreciate this so much because though it did not involve Christmas or New Year's, our story is similar and just as hot. Me and Momma have been virtual spouses for 38yrs now. In my unbiased opinion (since smart and domestically happy men have no real opinions) Momma is as beautiful at nearly 75 as when she was at 36. I don't know about your heroes' future, but we've had and raised 3 children and have grandchildren now. Being an official Motherfucker is a good life. Our home is in Tennessee (yes, I've heard all the old jokes) and life has been good. We live in a small town where the townfolk have discovered our relationship, and said ''so what'' and proceeded to be curious about the upcoming gladiatorial games on the gridiron. We've tried to spread an appreciation for love, incestious or not, and not to waste what might only come along once. I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I'll add my favorable comment along with the others ... fantastic story!! I enjoyed reading it, enjoyed how you described their interaction with each other and I'm looking forward to learning more about these two and how the relationship progresses ......... and what does Mom want to tell her son.

wisman55wisman55over 9 years ago
None

Just noticed as I was "backing outta here" that this story was submitted in 08. It's been awhile ... I do hope you get back to this one in particular and let the reader's know how all of this works out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just fantastic

there story has continued .. go to ahabscribes page,, its waiting for you.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
all the forshadowing has me a bit fearful for the future

I love how they are learning to accept that they are now a couple. That they are building for a future together, even planning for when they will complete each other.

But all the hints that she wants to let loose her inner slut detracts from the romance and makes me reluctant to follow on to the next in the series. I am just enough of an old fashioned romantic that I would rather the next chapter in their progression would be Valentines Day with Mom.

with trepidation . . . . and hope . . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No Problem

I have no 'trepidation' about their future. Mom has obviously been sexually starved and repressed all of her married life. She has a sister mentioned that likes to and, obviously does, cut loose when she wants to and - mom envys her the freedom to love herself. Frank does not want her, but John does, and John and Carrie both want a very different future than what they see currently. I'm excited to see where life takes them. The way he speaks of his Mother says that they've had a long and good life together. The Twins are spoken of little, so far, but they seem to be about as asshole-ish as their father. Its no wonder Carrie had her tubes tied after their birth. Looking foreward to more, but I do hope our writer doesn't get too far out. Its easy to do. When the story gets longer and longer it includes more and more characters and that can, sometimes, water down a good story. In anticipation, I wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmm

guess i'll hv 2 agree wth No Problem Bt i dn't thnk the twins r so asshole-ish They jst do wht daddy taught thm He taught thm tht mom is a servant nd big bro is 'momma's boy' So wht r they 2 think Wsh my momma was built like tht, kinda Bt only 'cause she duz Shez got lttle titties nd gt body-image probs I thnk shez great Shez gt a big butt nd muscular thighs and calves Most women who wear heels for decades end up with unly feet bt moms r so cute wth lttle painted toenails Green eyes nd red hair Bn momma's lover 4 18yrs S' the best lovin' I've ever hd nd the best love All u sons go 4 it if u truly love her nd you know she loves u Therez nothin better thn mother/son Ever Bt don't just go 4 the sex, go 4 her love

IprefermactavishIprefermactavishabout 8 years ago
WOW!!

This is an amazing story!! Is there a following/concluding part?

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a wonderfull love story !

Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Newyears Eve with mom wow!!!!

Boath of your storys have ben veary vell wrighten and loveing and their the thyp of storys I love to read and jut can not put down and cant wait for more you have a great story going and I hope you keep it going for as long as psable . five stars is to low of a score for this story and I have only read two chaptters but each chapter i think should get a 100 because I never wnted to put this story down and want more to see how far this will go for them and if more family member latter will be brout in to it ? from DC Stallhand

OOAAOOAAalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING chapter and story!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got me hard

Excellent work. Well written and the sex was great. How about some anal in the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very expressive!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This story is a perfect seamless match with you story "Christmas with Mom ". This is exactly type of erotic, romantic stories that I look for and enjoy reading. I like character and plot development. Per your intro to Mother & Son: A Love Story, I read these 2 stories so I would better understand plot and the mother & son emotional, sexual and psychological growth. I hope the 11 part series is as well developed and written as the prefix stories. 5 stars.

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

just fyi you changed the dads name a few times. it started out as Harold then it was Frank then it was Harold again

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

ok seriously is the dads name harold or frank? kinda distracting when his name keeps changing

bluesbobluesbo11 months ago

Sorry, but that was all way over the top.

LiferalLiferal5 months ago

You certainly found your stride in this story. Super passionate & fun. I don’t mind the dad’s name change because your writing is otherwise excellent. Great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous