All Comments on 'Visiting Cousin Ch. 03'

by goldemerald

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm confused

First, u say her tits felt like basketballs, then, about 3 sentences later, u say her tits felt like softballs. Whih is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm confused

First, u say her tits felt like basketballs, then, about 3 sentences later, u say her tits felt like softballs. Which is it?

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 16 years ago
Reply to previous comments

Regarding the last comments...he also said that they were little girl tits and she said that they were artificial, so obviously they were deflating! C'mon! ;-) Great series! Just wondering if both girls were on the pill or if Jack is going to be in two delivery rooms in eight or nine months. He never seems to use a condom. ;-) Keep writing; you're doing a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the vocabulary

What the fuck? Did you have a sex thesaurus beside you as you wrote?? How many synonyms for vagina could you possibly create?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The vocabulary

Dude I agree with the other guy but the amount of synonyms you used is amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

why do writers start a story with incest then end it without incest? it ruins the flow of the story and puts it in a different catagory. if you want to write incest stories it should start and end with incest other wise put it in a different catagory.

prop69prop69about 10 years ago
Disagree....Thought it was a good series

Good series...How about some follow-up when Veronica returns

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 7 years ago

To bad you didn't add more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved It

Your stories are so great I loved reading them I hope you make more.❤❤❤

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Loved them all.

This was a great ending to this series and your stores. I hoping you will write more stories and maybe do followup stories with pregnancy sex.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Nice story.W

What an AWESOME wingman!

Sets him up and fucks him.

Hope you revisit these characters.

Don’t let the story end here ,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoldemerald@goldemerald
309 Followers
I'm just a guy trying to make a hobby. I wrote word-porn in my early years. That's what got me off at the time. I cringe when I read my stories from years ago. Seriously, this is my reaction reading my earlier works. http://gif-central.blogspot.com/2013/06/cringe.html That sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES