All Comments on 'Two Married Guys'

by michaeliam

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
me too

i wish i could do the same thing

my fantacy too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
me too

i wish i could do the same thing

my fantacy too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i loved the story

i have the same thoughts in my head but just don't have the nerve to do anything about it.just wish i had a friend like you.great story.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent realistic story

Very good. The descriptions are so real. Thats what friends are for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
.A great story

That was a great story.

I masturbated,twice having incretible orgasms.

Thanks,lets have some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

excellent story, keep it UP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Suck between two Friends is appreciated

I did the exact thing with my neighbor and we still suck and ass fuck whenever me get a chance. This has gone on for 20 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyable!

The idea of "straight" guys engaged in buddy play has always intrigued me. I would love to find out that my husband has this fantasy! I'm off to take a look at your other work. Keep writing!

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 16 years ago
A good read

I liked this! I think a lot of guys have bi-sexual tendencies, but don't have any way to "vent" them. This was realistically written, and I think things like this do indeed happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
two married guys

Loved it!! It was really fantastic, it made me think of the olds days. When I had the same thing with a friend of mine and how nice it was getting together for some guy to guy fun. I'm now bimale and I love to be the bottom guy. the only thing is that I just don't know anyone that I would love to suck and have him fuck me. I still think of it and fantasy on it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fabulous Story

I haven't played with a friend in years - your story brought back many memories - wish I could suck a cock again.

I would love to "chat" with you.

sticky_cherry_syrupsticky_cherry_syrupalmost 16 years ago
More, Michael, More!

As I straight woman, I loooooove your writing. It is flowing, sensual, and hits all the right spots. Don't stop now! More, Michael, more!

darrin2_1000darrin2_1000almost 15 years ago
It was great!

This was a terrific story. I had a friend that I would have loved to have shared my thoughts on bi-sex but was always afraid that I would lose his friendship. This was soo believable. I'll look forward to reading all your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dream cum tru

I came three times, all with a dildo up my ass. I'm gonna take the plunge and ask my best friend next Sunday during the game.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Uncharted

I wish I had a neighbor or neighbors like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cumming

I'm cumming....like NOW !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fuck buddies

WOW, that was HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

marvelous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I wish I had a Married Friend to explore with

It's been years since I had a juicy cock in my mouth..I wish I could find a married buddy to do on a regular basis.Thanks for the wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
suckng

i had a friend who kept after me to let him suck my cock, i finally gave in and met him at his house no knowing what to expect but to get a blow job. he unzipped me and took out my hard cock and what a cum i had, then i went down on his 7 inch cock and sucked him dry. this story had me so hard and jerking off, i have to stop now and jerk off this hard cock again this was my first time sucking cock and want to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I'd love to read more. Maybe the guys could have more sexual adventures with each other, eventually bringing the wives in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sucking my friend

Love to suck and take it all the way down my throat and fill me with cum

bottomshooterbottomshooterabout 11 years ago
A big fantasy of mine

Loved it! This is a huge fantasy of mine to have an affair with a married man.

thongpantythongpantyalmost 11 years ago
Simple and easy read

The story reads as if it could truly happen. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved the story! I'm married, two kids, in my 40s,never been with a man. I feel like I'm just either one of them, for this is my deepest, strongest, ultimate fantasy - that I hope someday will come true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great sstory - the kind of porn I can believe

My favorite kind of porn is the kind I like to do. The best is when the two know each other as friends or just becoming so.

What you describes was like the event that drew my close friend and I even closer. He expressed the same urge to find out what sucking cock was all about. I surprised him saying I felt the same.

We got naked, in bed, kissed and fondled each other's nipples satisfying out curiosity about many things gay.

It was much later when he told me he'd like to take the next step, if I were willing. He didn't need to say the word: fuck. We'd hinted about it before then saying not yet.

Neither of us believed the one-, two-, then three-finger approach to stretching our sphincter. We each bought a cone-shaped dildo and used them on each other as we lay in bed kissing or in a 69. It was so hot, preping each other that way. It took more than two or three efforts with the dildos. We each filled out asses when alone until we were confident that we were ready for the real thing.

Mine is a bit longer; his is thicker. One agreed upon day, we had a week end together enjoying out new relationship.

I can't really describe the feeling when I sank my dick into my boy friend's man cunt. He was tighter than my wife. It was that, and the sheer excitement of the moment, that brought on climax for both of us very quickly. Over time we've learned to pace ourselves for we both want each love making session to last.

Our wives don't seem to have caught on to our “Same Time Next Year” to celebrate the anniversary of our introduction into gay love. Our old friendship has grown to a powerful love that we share.

Please do add more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Possible

I love that it could so easily happen. Not only possible but very likely happens regularly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Marvelous

I positively loved it. wish it was this easy to find a suck/jo buddy. Sign me up.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 9 years ago
If only

it was that easy to have bi-sex with your best friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I wish I could do this once at least! I want to find a guy in RTP area I could do this once at least with. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Want to try

That was great. I have wanted to suck my best friend for years. This story might just be the thing to push me into approaching him. I have seen his cock as we were showering at a campground a few years ago. I haven't ever gotten the sight of his big cock out of my mind since. The thought of us sucking each other off drives me wild. I would like nothing more than to suck him off then get him to fuck me. He's my best friend and I think he'd let me if I asked him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I hope this was based on your life story. My best friend and me were drinking a little but not drunk watching a football game it was boring. We starting giving each other bad rubs and then some nipple play that let to cock rubbing and next then 69. After that we played around when bored or horny till he got married. I never really thought we were gay because I was not interested in men and never played around with any other man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was perfect. I would love to play that out exactly as in your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hot, would love to reply that in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I had a friend I could ask this same question of, I'd suck a friends cock in a heart beat having fantasized about it for many years. Great story, I only wish we could have these type of conversations with close friends without the possible loss of a good friendship.

1mbibry1mbibryabout 2 years ago

Sweet dreams are made of this…

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, very enjoyable and believable.

Two friends and a little curiosity.

Thanks for not screwing it up by having the other wife show up. It would have ruined the mood completely.

tulsabigdaddytulsabigdaddyover 1 year ago

Great story, believable and therefore hot. Real men, with normal dicks, with normal bodies, and IMHO without completely shaved-pubes. A treat!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, I read a comment from a wife below 15 years ago who said she wished she could find out her husband had this type of fantasy...boy if she only knew how many of us "straight" married guys out there have thoughts of this with a friend. Nothing I would love more than to share this fantasy with my wife and best friend...the problem being is how does one bring this up without potentially causing a lot of damage if you don't know the others would take it? I know I spew lots of cum thinking about giving several of my closest friends blow jobs and it would be really hot if my wife also wanted in on this fantasy...mmm.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. Simply based on the amazing number of enthusiastic comments, this story acts out a common male fantasy.

I'm pleased I'm not the only married guy that dreams of this. I would so do it if I found someone to play with.

NotMyname62NotMyname624 months ago

I would try this in a heartbeat. This is a favorite fantasy to jack off to. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous