All Comments on 'Nikki Comes to Life Ch. 03'

by NikkiRubberTV

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot

I love this whole story... keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot and realistic

Very hot. I love the transition and manipulation by his gf. Very nice...

Riki1942Riki1942about 11 years ago
Hot!

Your Rubber Nikki story really excited me!!!! It's so nice to hear things from other people that get excited by the same things as I do. Cross dressing, latex and gay sex (preferably all three at the same time) are practices that I indulge in on a regular basis! I've never had sex with a man while a woman watched, but it sounds really hot!

Riki

Riki1942Riki1942over 10 years ago
I read this story often

I come back to part 3 of your story often! I love gay sex and latex!

The first time my friend fucked me we were both head to toe in footed, gloved and open face hooded latex catsuits. We had planned on doing it so I made a little reinforced edge hole (so the latex wouldn't rip) in the front of his suit that would stretch enough to let his cock and balls pass through and a similar slit in the rear of my suit for his cock to pass through.

When I felt his naked cock, deep in my ass, pulse and throb as he filled me with his sperm I knew that I was hooked for life! I have only had gay sex since then and he always fills me with his wonderful, thick, life giving cum!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needs to be proof read.

You need an editor to edit the story before sending it in. There are many spots where a letter or a word is missing. That make your sentences harder to understand and hinders the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot it made me cum hard in my hand -- and I ate it all up !!! Just like the reader Riki1942, I too enjoy hot gay sex while I'm dressed like a woman. This chapter 3 was similar to the first time I got fucked by a real cock -- my wife set it up and watched while my virginity was taken by a big juicy cock. I sucked that cock while she watched me and it was so hot -- especially when I swallowed his cum. It really turned her on and now we often invite men to our place and they enjoy both my wife and me - we both get fucked. Please continue this story - I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems the Girl Friend is ready to move on to another man.

That's why she set this up with Kurt. Trust is one of the major issues in a relationship. Trust and communication. She threw both of those out the window. I' m sure their business will suffer now once she fines a new boyfriend. i realize this is just a story. But people write this stories all the time . and the things that a re lost is trust and communication. I believe that's what happens and how people feel in real life. That's the reason why it shows in there stories. Joanna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous