All Comments on 'Eddie and His Mom Ch. 03'

by Oeddie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lets Hope

Lets hope you dont get caught,because the way you talk about your relationship some of your relatives must suspect something is going on.It could be they all ready know but choose to ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More !!! More !!!

When too many people involved, it becomes an prono video. Let's keep it between mother & son. A love story some sort. Not many writers here can do that.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 16 years ago
That sure was a close call!

This episode is hot because of the element of suspense, the risk of your aunt & cousin discovering the true nature of your & your mom's r'ship. Like a previous poster said, they probably do know it (or at least suspect it) but just don't let on that they do. Thanks for this latest episode, keep writing, & may you & your mom enjoy many more lusty adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"Love the story"

Love your story it sounds like the movie taboo with the beatiful kay Parker I hope you and your mom rented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Believable but...

This series is pretty good. I am sure it is not real but that is fine. The most unbelievable part was when you said your aunt dove into the hot tub. No one does that. They are not deep enough.

OeddieOeddieabout 15 years agoAuthor
clarification

I meant that Dora dove from the hot tub into the pool, not that she dove into the hot tub. I guess it was a little unclear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
okey

needs to go further

make mommy do more like sex slave

anal fucking sexy striptease

wear no underware etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I didn't have sex with either my aunt or my cousin, just my mother. I'd hate for you to get disappointed. Haha."

That statement alone deserves 5 stars. Eddie isn't just a the perfect fucker his mother needs, he also has integrity. He refers to his mom as his "wife-mother," and like a decent husband he's faithful to his wife. Eddie's big hard cock is just for his mother's enjoyment alone, just as his mother's cunt is only for the enjoyment of her darling baby boy. I think, though, that the time has come for Eddie to fuck a baby up his mother's twat. After all, that's what a husband does to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sounds like a cartoon strip lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOeddie@Oeddie
307 Followers
I've had an incestuous relationship with my mother after the death of my father and I couldn't be happier. My stories are based on our experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES