All Comments on 'A Good Brother'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
WELL

honestly...I don't know.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Hell...

Of a good little tale. I liked it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Definitely a keeper. Write more!

The premise of her brother saving her from two rapists and him shooting them (and consequently earning her devotion) is plausible. I loved the fact you used a redhead covered in freckles. You made her pain and apprehension real and her consequently loving him as well. Your only failing was that while you did a fairly good job at describing her orgasm, what about his? How many times did he spurt? Did he feel the sensation building in his lower back? Did his toes want to curl up some beforehand? How about his face? Did he look into her eyes and give her this lusty/satisfied look of release/pleasure while spurting? Be more specific with that and you'll do that better than the average writer does here (they tend to build up everything else then the orgasm just largely 'happens').

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
that's actually kind of cute

Short and cute .... I like the brother ....

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazover 12 years ago
Sweet, Logical, Good Story

I liked your presentation. Very concise to the point and sweet. Good story. It is fiction but the way it is presented with the rational comments behind every action. It appears real. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The excessive violence at the start kinda killed the mood for the rest of the story.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
And a good shot too,

So the sister got stripped and tied up in her own house by two guys? Plausible enough, but it sits wrong. Castration by gunshot? Won't EVEN go there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no, Jerry is a hero

He did duty as a brother, and saved his beloved baby sister from the two filthy rapists. Emily loves her big brother as much as he loves her, and she shows her endless love by spreading her legs and welcoming his big hard cock up her sweet little cunt. She wants Jerry's babies, she wants to be his wife. Well, Jerry does what a husband does to his wife, he sticks his cock up her warm wet cunt, fucks her real good, and unloads his brotherly balls up his little sis, shooting her a huge twatful of his creamy semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on, and he'll be giving his sweet sis all the babies she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cool!

Rapist deserve that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I liked it, but wow was it way short and a bit rushed. I was perfectly happy with the two guys getting shot, but hell this IS Texas, should have just aimed for the chest and saved the state a lifetime of money being spent to keep the trash behind bars. ...of course we all know you're supposed to aim for the center of mass, but this makes for an entertaining story, at least now we know, with no gear, they'll be somebody's prison bitches fir the rest of their lives :)

I did expect a 'whoah, whoah there girlie, Im nowhere near ready to be a daddy and have a squealing poop making machine waking me up five times a night! Maybe in a few years after I've ridden the tractor long enough that my hearing is going and I need hearing aids, then we can talk!' ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Weird stuff about rape trauma and her vulnerability makes this creepy

Her brother is as much of a mashed cock as he gave them rapists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Marriage??

Love: check. Living together: check. Babies: check. Marriage? Not so fast. On what planet? In rural or small-town Texas, everybody knows them, so they can't "just pretend." Only if they move to another state and simply set up housekeeping as though they were married (since she already has the same last name) could they get away with it. Oh, and even for a Marine, to fire a handgun with that degree of accuracy is more than a little iffy. Otherwise, it's a good story with appropriate tenderness. And the court appearance is SO Texas! That's the state where "He needed killin'" is a satisfactory defense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy

It has plot and character to it, which is somewhat rare for such short stories. I'd have preferred a bit more nuance and ambiguity as opposed to the archetypal perfect main characters we get, but for many people this would work well as a fantasy.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
A Good Story!

I have read this several times and have enjoyed it each time. I think that the author could have taken the story a little further but that was the authors prerogative. None-the less it was or actually is a great story and keeps the reader engrossed in where it is going.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Great story, but bloody hell, it was far far far far far too short. Even I could’ve make this into at least a five chapter storyline with my limited use of English… after saying all that I still gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I stopped reading this garbage at the point where he shoots the second rapist in his dick. BULLSHIT!!!!

If you're an ex-marine going to use deadly force on intruders raping your sister, you're going to shoot for the chest and torso. Aiming for their dick is stupid BULLSHIT. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let’s be honest, you just wanted a story with a court case ending quickly and a judge complimenting you. The real American dream is getting your guns back.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Love conquers all!

Traumatic, life changing events can have a profound effect on people. Of course having babies with your sister can create some drama as well. Ah well it's Texas so .... Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous