All Comments on 'Courtney: The Golf Cart Girl Ch. 03'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Courtney and friends

A great continuation of this saga. I have played golf at Stone Harbor, and wonder if I ever saw this superb girl! That makes the stories even more wonderful. Now we have the happy housewife banging the golf pro! Wow. I hope there is another segment because I wonder whether you took care of business with Courtney, whether Mr. Gamble got what was coming to her, and if anyone got knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
continue

many ways for this to go please carry on and give us more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Courtney for Class President!

And Mrs. Gamble should be the frat house mom.

I hope you are writing more of this saga. What happens to Mrs. Gamble? Do you confront her? What about Courtney?

Both of these girls need their bare asses smacked, and they probably have to do some pennance on a cock? What gives? What's next? You have to tell us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Courtney is the best

And Mrs. Gamble aint bad either. She's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stumbled upon stories

I just happened acrpss Courtney and her exploits and I am so happy I did. Excellent erotica. She's quite a girl, so I hope there are more to come. I love the way you have weaved some new twists and turns into this sexy tale. And I can't help but wonder if it's one of the shore courses my father is always playing at.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Courtney for Class President

Too bad she was caught. Hope she has to pay a little more in tuition costs! Mom too. She is a bad one who deserves to get knocked up so another Courtney type comes our way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Viva Courtney

This girl is fantastic. I love her and would love to meet her. Is she in class now? Love to be her professor. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Courtney rocks (me hard)

This girl is my dream, and love her mother too. I need to play golf and say hi at her club

MrMudd2222MrMudd2222about 14 years ago
surprise?

had to laugh at the ending of an otherwise hot series- talk about suspending disbelief

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding work

Another great job, way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Is this really the end to this story...

please tell me this goes on farther, it would be a shame to end it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love to see if she graduated

Or did her way through college with the professors. Or continued to do the older guys. Love young girls who did mature men who are horny as all get out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES