All Comments on 'Best Friends Ch. 02'

by Patrick2380

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
definetly have roni call pat's dad

definetly have roni call pat's dad and have him join the hot action.... with jeremy and his son... in tag teaming roni.. and hopefully getting into some bi with the guys which roni obviously loves to see and participate in since witnessing the hot oral action between her son and pat....which also turns on women like myself and what most writers seem to discount...

hazel_eyed_boyhazel_eyed_boyabout 16 years ago
That was amazing.

The cliffhanger makes me crave more.

Ted DanishTed Danishover 13 years ago
Hot

Another hot story. Going back for more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fuck yes...im getting so hard in my panties.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

That was really hot I can't wait to see what happens next. This is a great series.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
very sexy

wish the chapters were longer, but very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
flashbacks

This took me back to a time of when I was caught sucking off my foster brother and our foster mother shocked but turned on told us to keep going. By the end of that night we had not only fucked her but her sexy big dicked newly bisexual husband. She loved her ass pounded as well but with her strap on gave it as good as she got it. Everyone of us fucked and been fucked and enjoyed our mouths filled with each others loads of creamy hot cum. Amazing how this brings a family closer together.

Hawk66Hawk66about 3 years ago

Loving this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Best Friends Previous Part
Best Friends Series Info