All Comments on 'Gag Me'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thanks!

Thanks for the instruction! As a male so deeply desiring a blowjob, but only having it once a long time ago, I've wondered how a girl could ever take the whole of even 6inch cock into her mouth and throat. Well, you've answered my question. If my wife was alive, I would pass it on to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fantastic

Selina brilliantly described and very sexily too. When are you free?

Joyce19063Joyce19063about 16 years ago
Obviously the PERSON who wrote this----------

has given a lot of BJs

superdog46superdog46about 16 years ago
Great " How to"

I like the sexy way you like to take control, yet act like you're being dominated! A smart woman know these things!

ZemistoneZemistoneabout 16 years ago
Nice

If only you could make this into a public service announcement...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I bet

You did terrible things with bananas and cucumbers,before discovering the REAL thing.Very naughty.L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just Wonderful!

Selena, you are the best and hottest writer of ALL!

DakiniGirlDakiniGirlabout 16 years ago
Love to Gag

I love to gag on a cock too. And here I thought I was weird. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone and for that tip about holding onto the base. You're right it does give you better control!

JPTurner70JPTurner70about 16 years ago
Right on!

I think the earlier poster was right on about this being about a woman taking control and yet acting as if she is being submissive. That play back and forth is what makes sex so damned hot and this essay so perfect.

XantuXantuabout 16 years ago
It doesn't hurt to make happy sounds...

Nothing like an enthusiastic mmmm hummm right after a particular wonderful gag and a hungry growl.. as you dive back down for more. Fun story. Always like your essays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, please!

I was looking for something special to do for my guy tomorrow ... the more I read, the more I was convinced that this would be the perfect thing. Thanks. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
reminds me of my wife

my wife likes to gag on my cock every once and a while. it's always a great treat for me to fuck her throat. as it starts to get messy, the visual of her drool dripping down her chin and on to her tits always puts me over the edge. she's the best and so are you for letting everyone know how sexy this can be!

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathabout 16 years ago
Ahh, the love of learning

Very hot, and instructional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sooo WET!

Im a bit of a sub and completely agree that there is a lot of fun and arousal availible if you are willing to try this. The first time I tried I was so wet it was runnung down my thights. Such a hot feeling for both involved!

DrWhoInLoveDrWhoInLoveabout 15 years ago
Hmmm, I wonder

My woman manages to finish me off with the most delicious mouth job I can imagine. I don't need to go all the way down, she provides all the satisfying pressure with her lips, tongue, and cheeks.

But then, your method really turns me on too. We'll try it.

Radagast2Radagast2over 14 years ago
Wow!

You got it just right, darlin'- It's hot as hell and reveals you to be an expert. It also makes you, in my book, an extremely interesting person!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wowtastic

the first paragraph made my dick hard PERIOD

slutty_jannelleslutty_jannellealmost 14 years ago
Superb 'How-To!'

There are some of us TG pain-sluts who can benefit from your excellent article as well as the genetic female cock-whores... :). Thank you for sharing this fine essay. Luv how you delve into the psychology of Dom and sub as well as the actual techniques. Definite goals to strive for!

Humbly and sincerely,

slutty_jannelle 'a lady in the drawing-room, a whore in the bedroom.'

Sinn_SpiderSinn_Spiderabout 11 years ago
Yes!!

Love love love it! You are liked a kindred spirit! Its rare to find a woman who shares my true and absolute love for sucking cock. It was truly a pleasure reading this <3

Sincerely, Sinn Spider

GuidingHerGuidingMeGuidingHerGuidingMealmost 9 years ago
Giving of self

For me the true enjoyment is realizing I've stopped caring about how incredible the physical feels and only think about my girlfriends excitement at trying to please me in a way we both thoroughly enjoy and being consumed with how great that emotional turn on feels.

C4xCR3AMYC4xCR3AMYabout 8 years ago
Audio Continuation?

I was hoping that you could do an audio file with this explaining step by step how you gag and actually make gagging sounds as you explain. That'd be extremely sexy. :) thanks and keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing talent

Have you ever thought of reading this one aloud for us?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kinky.

I am the one that's gagged when tied to a chair and given a blow job the walls are thin

were i live and a blow job tickles like nothing else and my lady is very good at tying me up and gagging me Selena.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marry Me?

Please marry me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure how this all works just wanted a change convert me and iill join๐Ÿ˜Œ 50 yr man

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

What a hot and witty instructional on blow jobs. I donโ€™t think there is any more personal or intimate an act as going down on a man, or woman, for that matter. I think itโ€™s far sexier than intercourse., but thatโ€™s just my opinion.

This piece should be mandatory reading for all women, and men. Most women like to be told what their men like, and get off pleasing them. Pleasing your partner gives satisfaction not available anywhere else. 5-more๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous