All Comments on 'Becoming My Wife's Wife'

by CrazyCrystalTS

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

Please do not ruin this great story by making it a black cock thing. I really get off on these type of stories and this is a damn good on so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please Continue

I on the other hand don't care if you make it a black cock thing, it just takes a little more creativity to go in another direction. Very erotic writing, I am certain you are up to the challenge! Please do continue and Kudos for your wonderful prose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dumbass reviewer! Good story real or not.

Get grip pal, this site has real and fantasy stories and this might just be either. You can't limit peoples fantasies or reality to what you think is "real" vs what other people might actually do. I like the story and the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot and sexy

I loved this highly erotic, hot and sexy story and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A wonderful fantasy

This story is excellent because it is a sexual fantasy which gets me hard just reading it. I wish I was doing exactly what you do in the story - become your wife's wife for her and your sexual enjoyment. I would love to have my wife dress me up in sexy women's clothes and then fuck me with her big dildo. I would love to share my cum (and any cum from another man) with her. I really don't care (like some other readers) whether your story is realistic - I just know it made me hard and fulfilled my crossdressing fantasy. Please tell us more.

Michelle JoMichelle Joabout 13 years ago
Any T-Girls Dream

All the T-Girls I know (including myself) would give almost anything to follow down the path Crystal is about to travel.

Your writing talent is only surpassed by your amazing imagination and what I am sure are a few of your real life experiences and desires.

I am looking forward to your next story, which I am sure will be just as wonderful and enjoyable to read as your first two.

Please keep me posted on any other story you write.

A Fan and Admirer,

Michelle Jo

michelor69@yahoo.com

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
great stuff

This is fabulous.

if my wife was like that i would jump at it.

I love Tgirls & if i was back in my teens I would transfix myself inot one.

I am at the stage where i prefer tgirls to women & this story is a great transformatin

KristynKristynover 12 years ago
Your Writing is Our Dream

I met a GG online about a month ago who is totally into pre-Op TS, which by the way is where I'm headed. My dream is to not only transition for both of us, but, if we someday marry, I'd love us to be in matching wedding dresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very hot. I would love to be my wife's wife and see how fare she would take me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Wham Bam Thank You Sir/Ma'am"

This story was so rushed I felt like I was running with the bulls at Pamplona. Would have enjoyed a slower pace and a more richly detailed treatment. Perhaps a couple chapters describing the years(?) leading up to the present, as I'd think years would be needed to build a level of trust strong enough to deal with such a bizarre lifestyle change demand:

1) what's the wife's pre-marital sexual history (lesbian or bi in college perhaps or is she as surprised to discover she wants a tranny husband as he must have been?);

2) give readers an idea as to whether she wrestled at all with her conscience before threatening him with that "take it or leave it ultimatum." She claims to love him, but as of now it seems like she just said the hell with the "for better or worse til death do we part" vows.

3) describe the guy's history so we might be able to understand how he could fall for her manipulations, accept the surprise news that she's bi/lesbian but willing to settle for a tranny, and cave so easily on a lifestyle change slightly more complicated than a polite "please shave off your scratchy mustache" request. That woman sounds flakey enough to leave on a whim if he leaves the toilet seat up.

4) explain how in less than 18 hours he could go from simple horny dude to a hit-the-malls-in-heels girl who casually refers to his cock as a clit. I'm thinking he'd need her tutelage for at least a week or more if she hopes to pass him off as a woman in public, unless she's plotting to humiliate him and break his spirit. I hope not. It has the potential to be an erotic "let's be committed girlfriends in public and whores in the bedroom" romance story.

Two other things that rained on the parade:

a) FWIW, I, too, loathe the damnable black cock theme that gets way too much air time on LIT. It could have been flesh colored or purple or a kaleidoscopic feeldoe with blinking lights that plays "hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go" but c'mon, NOT BLACK. That so ruins the mood.

b) She says she loves him but it's quite clear she does NOT love him. She's manipulative, having planned this in advance else she wouldn't have had the clothes, the damned black dildo, gel padded bra, etc. Only thing she didn't pull out of her bedside table was an application for a new driver's license for him to sign.

Sherrie works at a health clinic which opens the door to another chapter or more... access to hormones, cooperative surgeon. This story went so fast, who knows if the soon-to-be tranny will really want to go as far as Sherrie seems bent on taking it? How many of her demands and whims will he go along with before she tires of what appears to be a shallow relationship and decides (without even talking it over with him) to make him a "real" woman by having him raped and sodomized so she can be free to "date" other women? That's the direction too many other writers think this kind of story must take. Hopefully, this will be different. He's already realizing this isn't a simple roleplay on the weekends game, so when does he hit the pause button and seriously consider what happens to him if she decides to run off with a real girl after he's trannified with boobs, a dependence on hormone therapy, etc? It's one thing to lose a wife who doesn't really love you, it's another to have the rug pulled out, abandoned with little hope of finding another source of hormones much less another girl who likes trannies. (Hmmm, a market niche for eHarmony?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm sorry but when an ultimatum like that comes...

...it means the writing is already on the wall. Why does such treachery always begin with the phrase '(you know) I love you'? In redefining the relationship she is redefining the definition of love. I have only read the story to the ultimatum but I don't have to read any further to know how it would play out in reality. Of course I'm going ot finish the story to see if the author can rationally/reasonably rescue that relationship in a believable way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this story turned me on

I agree that even if this story may not be totally realistic, it's still hot and turned me on. I have done similar things with my own wife, even though she doesn't threaten to cheat on me. Instead, she does talk dirty to me -- calls me "whore", "slut" etc., and she dresses me up in sexy women's clothes. My situation is similar to yours (almost) and I love it when she dresses me and we go out in public as two lesbians. In private, I really am "her wife". Please continue the story -- I can't wait to read about how the two of you are in public together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ridiculous

If she wanted a wife, divorce the husband and marry a woman. But treating the husband that way earns her a divorce. What a bitch. She would have been out the door and down the road about 2 minutes into her little game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's what She Wants

His Wife probably has lesbian feelings. what better than to marry a crossdresser, then feminize him with body modification She wants her husband to be a She-male. He's loving it. Role reversal. Ideal. They both get what they want without having someone else entering their marriage. Great Job.

joln321joln321almost 11 years ago
Becoming the wifes wife, a dream come true.

I Truely love stories where the feminized husband isn't humiliated by the dominate wife bringing in other males. then, why get married. Transforming him into a Shemale is perfect, She gets the best of both genders in one. Way too often, Lesbian Relationships don't work out because both parties are wanting constant reassurances. With a Lesbian having a Shemale. She gets the stability and the tenderness in the Relationship. There are so many pluses to having a Feminized husband for a Dominate Female. The greater majority of crossdressers aren't gay.They're hetrosexual. willing to be the submissive in a relationship. with a she male, the sex organ remains fully functional. It's really not size that counts. it's what's done with it. If it's size that's wanted, think about it. today, silicone dildos do the job nicely, with added benefits. it doesn't go limp. and if kept clean, doesn't transmit STD's or AIDs. Two really big factors on keeping one male apendage. Something else I've noticed, the more a small penis is used, the longer it will last because the "owner" gains control over it over time..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sherry is not a loving wife, no matter what she says.

The husband should have listened to his little voice and said NO WAY and if she still insisted it was time for a divorce. She is the one that is making all of the demands and giving him the option of ending the marriage or doing what she wants. She is already planning on getting an another man in their marriage if she has not already found one that she is having sex with. With her telling him to lick his cum instead of your cum. She is getting him used to getting cum and getting it in the ass. She says that she loves him, but will dump him with out regard of being married for how long? She should have found a women and not married him if she was this way. And now out of the blue she wants to turn him into a she-male after they had moved because of her job. I would empty their bank account and take off and file for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I remember the first time another man held me in his arms and kissed me, I thought I would melt and felt so nice. It was like the first time I kissed a girl only this time I was the girl and it just seemed right. The first time a cock slit in my boy pussy was heaven. It went in so easy at firtst it startled me and I was amazed at how it just went in like I was made for it.

I wonder why some people read these stories and have to make rude comments about why he puts up with being turned into a woman. you know what these stories are about, just don't read them

ChrisissyChrisissyover 10 years ago
Great story!

Great story, would love to be transformed into the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She's not giving him an option

She's making a one-sided demand. Time to show her the door. Not enough information in this sorry story to believe he would just cave in to her demands. Show her the door and offer to help her pack her bag. What a cunt. What a waste of time it was to read this story. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too much too soon

i think your have a good writing voice and just tried to avoid loosing the reader with a longer story by taking a short cut or two

its all there but just moves too fast. why not do chapters rather one go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continue the story!

....and where can I find this angel?

I'd marry her in a second!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

but it hit like a truck. The ultimatums, the extremes of emotion... it just felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have dreamed of my wife doing this with me. She does masturbate me almost nightly as if I was a girl but I need her to take it to the next level. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife

Wow great story you are both so lucky.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
Oh Yes

I have practically begged my wife to let me be her girlfriend. She has not let me put my clit into her for a few years and only lets me rub it on hers of I am good. Usually she masturbates her little girl to lovely climaxes about 4 nights a week. I love it when she buys me robes and such and I never wear men's pants. But I do wish she would give me a nice name and help me grow nice fem breasts. 4yourpleasureiam

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 5 years ago
Nicely done!

I loved how you took his virginity in the missionary position showing your dominance by raising his legs up and balling him in this most vulnerable form while looking into his passive submissive eyes. Very sweet, very hot scene. this is usually how my lady treats me after a good sound spanking when my corner time is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

If she wants to be a Dom, let her go find a sub. When she threatens him with "her way or the highway" he laughs in her face, helps her pack her car and shows her the door. Who would stay with a manipulative cunt?

1 star

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Loved it

Only a couple thoughts though. The ultimatum, and his view, as though he doesn't have any. It's a great fantasy to play out, but as everything else there are repercussions. Kids? His job, or career? How far was this to go according to her? There are a lot of questions that have yet to be answered. What happens when she wants that big black cock for real? What happens to Crystal?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
I am not Crystal

But I would love for my wife to call me Crystal and make me her wife.

Don30250Don30250almost 4 years ago
I want

This story made and kept me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hi Looking for a similar story

It about wife trying to save her marriage having her husband cuckold then slowly get into shape with smoothie and slowly turn him into a women so she has a girlfriend. It has 7 to 8 pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was garbage! Bitch would be out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was funny. I don't think he gets past the second or third paragraph before he divorces her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a super story a woman changes her husband and doesn't change them all the way just change them for herself and not cast them off and go with some other guy this is a super story fantastic keep on writing this type of story I still can't stop stroking

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why never a 2 chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wish to hear more of this story.

I would like to hear about their life as wife and wife without all the cheating cockold or bi gay stuff most of the other dominant wive story's have.

I'm sorry but real life dominant women don't cheat on their submissive husbands.

That's why I like this story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous