All Comments on 'Love in Unusual Places'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Outstanding Tale!

What a unique idea for a story! I really loved it and thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Shouldn't that sentence be, "I came, too, with..."

""" I came too with a sputtering cough as my lungs and throat tried and clear away the dust that had filled the small plastic chamber I was sealed in. """ <p>

Or did you mean, "I came to [meaning waking up from a faint of some type]?" <p>

Two very different meanings... But other than that funny phrase, the story was erotic enough...

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Reality at its best!

This is a good example of fucking when all else seems impossible, just to get ones excitement regardless of the outcome.

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
Another "husband never gets me off"

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn boring done to death.

Oh your so big oh my husband can barely get me off.

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago

Bah, easy... They should obviously divorce their spouses and get together... Some say it's better for the children the parents stay together, but I can imagine that is something come up with by the partner the spouse is divorcing...

Ask yourselves this:

Do the kids gain more from seeing their parents in a dull, boring and unsatisfying marriage, or from their parents divorcing, and remarrying for love, showing them what a loving caring and challenging relationship is about?

What would give the children the best prospects of achieving happiness for themselves later in life? I'd say a happy, loving environment beats a cold, loveless one ten times out of ten...

If there is no, or only a little, love in a relationship, arguments etc tend to be more frequent, and far more vicious... Should they have to endure the parents fighting, just because one of their parents feelings might get hurt when they find out they are not loved by their spouse? Having kids is a privilege, not a right! If anyone strongly agree/disagree with me about any of what I've said, and wish to discuss it, feel free to drop me an email. =) (mattias dot akerlund at hotmail dot se) is the adress, se means it's a swedish hotmail...

I really hope that someday you will write what you envision happens to them Athena. Thanks for the story, it was hot, romantic and sweet... =)

Cheers.

Mattias (Sweden)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2!!

After such an intense read, I HAVE to know what the follow up is... is she pregnant? Do they find a way to keep seeing each other..??

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraabout 8 years ago
Not incest

Why is this in the incest section? They're not related by blood,

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago
Well written

To LaGazzaLadra - This incest and taboo, and doing one's sister-in-law while both are married to other people definitely counts as taboo.

MattAker's comments are well-taken. The author's story implies that is what lies ahead after the rescue -- making the choices.

Though Katy might not love her husband, presumably Alex's wife does love him, and it's not her fault that he "settled" for the wrong sister; indeed, at the time Alex and Katy/Katie met (we get both spellings here), the sister-in-law was already married. Katie might get a divorce without more than the usual acrimony and emotional wreckage. We know Alex's feelings about his wife, for while he says he loves her, the author deliberately does not name her, showing there's affection but not so much passion on his part. Chances are Alex's wife will be shocked and perhaps shattered by him divorcing her, and then feel betrayed by her sister when Alex and Katie get together. A sister marrying her sister's ex usually doesn't go down well, and is in the BFFs don't steal boyfriends category.

However, that's all speculation, since we have very little more for the unnamed wife. She could also have married Alex because it was expected, it was comfortable, and they happened to get along -- like Carly Simon's hit, "That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be" from 1971.

The only quibble I have is that after 24 hours, it's not going to be pretty in that small confined space. Bladders can only hold on for so long, and hopefully no backdoor needs happen. That said, it would certainly help hide their other mess should they choose to have an affair instead.

Again, well written, and a lot was conveyed in a very short amount of writing. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous