All Comments on 'How You Seduced Me Ch. 01'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

i'm married and straight but i've often thought about doing the same thing

silkybibluesilkybiblueabout 16 years ago
i want more

yes i want more, please give it to me

boomer9xboomer9xabout 16 years ago
Give me More

Yes give me more, I would love to read more. MM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Literotica...Land of the Gayfer!

Who KNEW there were so many latent homosexuals in here!

Why don't you fags band together and form a site of your own so you can spank together!

HendrixieaHendrixieaabout 16 years ago
More please

I loved it, can not wait for the next chapter. Now for the idiot who made the comment about fags. Why in the world would you read a story under the gay male heading if you are so homophobic? Or are you just so deep in the closet?

bartdogbartdogabout 16 years ago
more!!!

That was hot!! Can't wait for more! And by the way...if the story is in the "Gay" section...shockingly enough..its probably about that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG!!!

Damn that's HOT!! Write more soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Blistering hot!

Great story. I love the detail and the feelings, and how the situation overcomes his reluctance. I am so turned on reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot story

i am straight but i would like to try that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT

I'm another straight man who'd love to do this

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

If you don't want to read this type of material then don't! A man does not have to be gay to wan to and enjoy sucking a hard cock! I consider my self bi-sexual, as I love sex with both sexes. I prefer sex with a woman, but I still enjoy sucking a nice cock! Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Fuck yeah...........tell me more...............

bk3rdbk3rdabout 10 years ago
?!

Cocksucking in a "gay" story! What will they do next?

Got to go, there's a second one in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
married also but loving it

I want to do it too even though I too am marrief

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short, sweet, straight to the point, erotic

If you read it, it'll be a time well spent.

Gonna read Ch. 2 now.

FarrcuriousFarrcuriousover 8 years ago
Very nice beginning for BOTH - going slow is best

Would much appreciate this description - to be MY FIRST TIME. Slow and gentle to initiate this virgin. Have had thoughts of sucking my first cock - even at my ripe old age of 70. I DO NOT like FORCEFUL- Sex - like the way this writer makes a SLOW - GENTLE - approach for first-timers (like me). - Jamiey

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Married and love it

Love to suck cock. Love to eat pussy. Would love to suck cock while fucking my wife or share sucking a cock with her too. I can't attribute this to anything except having a friend pop my dick in his mouth while we were in a threesome and I was licking a lovely wet pussy while she was sucking his dick. Later that night I sucked his dick and was hooked. He wanted me to stop when he was about to come. I asked him why he thought I was sucking his cock and went back to getting my reward for my work. That was my first time and when he started spurting that hot come in my mouth I got so hard it almost hurt. He was kind enough to return the favor and that didn't take long st all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.48/5.0 = 89.6% = A) EROTIC. PERFECT JACK-OFF MATERIAL.

A very erotic gay sex vignette.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I'm bicurious married man and really enjoyed how this developed as a seduction. Nicely written and I wish it would happen to me. And to the idiot who complains Ned about faggots, you must be one, as this is a bisexual story, got to the tab about faggots!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
I love to suck cock

I love sucking cock, even though I'm married. I don't care if you call me "bi" or "gay" -- I just love it. I love cock both in my mouth and in my man-pussy. The detail in this story is a real turn-on for all of us "gay" married men. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Yes I want you to write more.

This story had me going but ended way to soon. I consider myself straight, but I have learned that I enjoy sucking a cock and swallowing his cum. Some people might say that is gay, but I don't feel that way. I still prefer to have sex with women, but I sometimes i like to suck a cock. So I might be bi I you have to label me something other than straight. I feel like labels tend to place limits​ on us when we should be open about sex. I do hope you continue to write more stories.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousover 6 years agoAuthor
An email exchange about the above comment

*** sent Rwa4768 a quick note that there were more chapters, since he said he wanted more.

His reply: I will read them and if I see a direction you could go from there I will let you know.  Thank you for your feedback on my comment.  Sometimes I wonder if the writers ever read the comments because I have commented on a number of stories and only a few have even acknowledged getting the comment.  I hope you enjoy writing as much as I love reading them.

My response: I used to not read the comments because Literotica's system wasn't set up to let you know when someone commented.

I now read all the comments so I can see how to improve my writing. I don't always acknowledge reading it -- life gets busy sometimes -- but if you favorite an author, you'll know when they publish something new and can see if they incorporated your suggestions.

I suppose I should add it to my writing algorithm to always respond to comments when they are trying to be helpful (as opposed to someone looking to pick a fight).

Might I suggest when you write an author, put something in the subject line like "My thoughts on your Literotica story", so they know you're a real person? I was looking at your subject line "lit" and wondering if it was spam or malware.

Again, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Definitely more

The older I get the more I wanna devour cock and have one in my ass

If anyone wants to chat with me Dcorleone858@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mmmmm

Yeah I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it, the hottest story I’ve read so far on liteorica. My mouth watered and I consider myself straight. I wish I could find a buddy in Hollywood Florida

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had my first man to man experience about 35 years ago. It was a wonderful experience for me. I was staying in a hotel that he worked for, we were talking and he asked if he could come to my room when he got off work. I said yes. When he arrived that night I was undressed and he came in and undressed. I sucked on him and he on me, then he said he wanted to fuck me. I have 7 1/2 inches his first about 8 1/2. He said he be gentle and take his time which he did it hurt a little. The next thing I know he was all the way and it felt so good. He took me for a good while and came in me. He came back to my room for five nights that I was there. He fucked me every night. Two nights he spent the night, And fucked me twice. I’ve been hooked on cock ever cents. I love a big cock in my mouth, and like to swallow. I’m bi and married.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

Well written tale of MM Cock Sucking, my only complaint is there is not enough of it, personally I find it very believable and look forward to reading the next chapter.

I have to say that I fully agree with all the other comments about the negative comment about Fags, I regard myself as Heterosexual however I enjoy Sucking Cock and have done since before I was a teenager, now approaching 65, so I think I have had enough time to make up my mind, at times I wished I was Bi or even Homosexual but I do not think I am, I have no attraction to Men, but I do not think I would ever turn down an opportunity to Suck a Cock, it is just so much Fun.

jrt20jrt20about 2 years ago

Hot and sensual

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Got me rock hard, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely need more of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous