All Comments on 'Over the Counter'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dawn

I remember daddy frosting his fingers with my cream. Then he'd lick them clean, one by one, talking about how sweet it tasted. By then, he could never help it and would just burrow under completely covering my pussy with his mouth. I remember trembling and quivering, feeling like I was peeing. It felt so good but I knew it was wrong to pee in daddy's mouth. I tried to save him from the pee and get up to go, but he held my arms and legs down with his long arms and hands, sticking me back down with his probing tongue. If I tried to get up he'd just kiss me deeper, sucking harder and faster there. "Give Daddy some sugar," he'd blurrble against me. "Pee that sugar and let Daddy kiss some." Enduring the tickle was the only way up so I melted to be a good girl for him. I learned to softly hiss and deep-breath a moaning lullaby to sleep; coming while sucking my thumb, then him pulling it out to put in his own thumb. He would quietly swell my clit lapping it and sucking sweet cunt for hours through the night. If I wanted to turn over he'd let me, then just resume sucking that pussy in a different position. Thumb in my mouth and face down on my pillow, he'd make me fountain and pour from behind. I loved the taste of him teaching me to cum.

Now, I'm multiorgasmic and absolutely crave getting my pussy eaten.

I've never called a lover 'daddy'. It turns me on that that's just between you, me and BigDaddy, the creator fuck-in(g)me.

3reeHoleWife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous