All Comments on 'Karen's Office Legshow'

by legmaniac

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Juvenile

Wanking material,but maybe I am a juvenile? Now for the author,legs fine,tight silk panties fine,soft tits fine,cock on nylons fine,cock between legs fine,cumming over legs fine,LEGS BELONG TO MOM,dynamite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You

really thing that she is so bliss that she does not know what is going on? Thank Goodness this is only fiction because it is quiet immature.

gotranegotraneabout 7 years ago
Only One Thing Short Of A "5"!

Your story was only 1 thing short of a 5 rating: the pantyhose comments. I realize that Karen's an exception to the rules in so many ways, but, because of those who need the help, I couldn't get past it. Well, there's always another time and another story.

ChristopherDBChristopherDBover 6 years ago
Great read, for someone that understands the fetish.

I also have a fetish for high heels and might have wanked with some woman's office heels after hours, so I really enjoyed the story. A quick read but well done. I was rather surprised and disappointed that you haven't posted any more stories in close to ten years.

joela_99yjoela_99y12 months ago

Well i guess the author got everything he had to say in this one story. But i liked the descriptions but, i am not by any stretch of the imagination a "me tooer" and i think there is nothing wrong with beating off to a female in a public bathroom, your own house, what/where ever. But spewing all over another persons personal things, shoes, clothes, anything if they did not consent is a no no, but the descriptions were good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love how she’s completely unaware of the cum soaking her legs and the insides/outsides of her high heels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous