All Comments on 'David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 01'

by Thorilla

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 16 years ago
Lovely Scene

Your descriptions of female undergarments are delicious! I wonder if you would be so kimd as to spend more time describing the physical sensations enjoyed by the ladies. To be punished in this way would be pure heaven for me and the bonus of enjoying "the better half's" pleasure would make this kind of story complete.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
Silly

The overall ongoing are silly but are not too much so. The descriptions of some things like their clothings are ok but as for appearance and character... there is little. However seeing there are many more chapters of this David I am sure we the readers will have time to get acquainted with your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mature professional women are great ;)

I don't know why, but I love mature athletic women. They have this aura of femininity that makes you want to just kneel before them and make out with their beautiful sticky, hot sex for as long as you can, as slow as you can. I love the way they fuck their pussies into my hungry mouth. The way they contract, powerfully kissing my lips back upon climax, is more than enough to make me fall deeply in love with every thing (especially vulvas) female.....sigh..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous