All Comments on 'Life Model'

by hopeulikeit

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
YahowshuwaYahowshuwaabout 16 years ago
Hot as always

I'm glad this one has finally beEN uploaded, I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I have :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Very Sexy Voice

Awesome story!! I loved the way Wicked Voyce delivered this story!! It's very realistic!! Wicked, your voice is sooooo sexy!!! Hearing your voice and teasing us is priceless! :)

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

Fantastic story!

I loved the CFNM-theme, and your voice is sooo sexy...

prophet007prophet007about 16 years ago
Excellent stuff

As ever, the voice of the Voyce really gives this life and vitality and... other good things that sound slightly less like a bad shampoo advert.

Ahem.

Anyway, yes, good stuff!

MobriMobriabout 16 years ago
Delicious

The scenario and writing are great, and Voyce's speaking of it is, as always, a fantastic experience. Thank you for uploading this!

Glenn38Glenn38over 15 years ago
Amazing!

I have just got to say how much I enjoyed reading and listening to your story.

Keep up the great work

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 14 years ago
Artfully Seduced

It's a good story even before the audio. The characters are very easy to relate to - we all know people whom we can compare to these. Very realistic. Poor Sam, he didn't stand a chance against these women. Some pleasures are worth the loss of a little dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That Voice!!

Great story, but that voice is so wicked and I love it!!

Almost didn't make it to the end!! xxx James

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Great story, i really enjoyed reading it. I also like the audio part (the first audio i have listened to on this site).

2bmarion2bmarionover 12 years ago
Great story!

I was so turned on by the audio! You've really done a fantastic job!!

stfrogstfrogover 12 years ago
Great collaboration!

One of the things I really like about this is the different mediums reflecting different people's POV. Second thing is that the premise made the text to audio transition work. Last but not least, the story is naughty and humourous and had me grinning through quite a lot of parts. Won't go as far to say I was turned on by this, but I do appreciate the creativity involved here. And I won't mind being an art student in that class either!

KGB1979KGB1979over 12 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the PM, I may have missed this story otherwise...and that would have definitely been a loss! Good stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am Sam

I just went straight to the recording. And then I heard my name....my hairs stood on end for the entire trip.. What an ego trip....

thomaswatsonthomaswatsonabout 10 years ago
Superb

How have I missed this one before? Superbly crafted, and really tapping into the CFNM fantasy. All the best audios allow the listener to emphasise with the characters - which I guess is just a smart way of saying how much I enjoyed wanking while listening, imagining it was my cock being given on that loving attention.

Mr_Twister_242Mr_Twister_24211 months ago

Excellent piece of work! Pretty much ticks all the boxes for me : a wonderfully crafted CFNM scenario with my favorite theme (nude modeling), good writing, girls who take initiative, cunnilingus, some domination without the typical extremes (humiliation, bdsm, ...), lots of teasing, believably conveying how the woman is also enjoying it, all of it delivered with that sweet, sexy voice and decent audio quality.

Hope u like it? You bet I do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous