All Comments on 'So Many Dicks...'

by StevoHawk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Writer IS What He Writes

...and this writer is a pathetic wimp. These writers of wimp husband & slut wife stories all use the same theme in their "stories," namely that being humiliated and unable to satisfy your woman is sexy. It isn't, of course. It's pitiful but this writer won't ever see it. Poor fellow. As for the writing, well, let's just say this "writer" isn't any competition to the real writers on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it great story

I thought it was very good, not sure what the problem is with the other comments, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
its fine

if you don't like it than don't read it. this is erotic fiction, no one needs to be judging here. enjoy literotica for what it is....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the only issue I have...

is the use of the word "boobies". As a woman, it is an instant turn off since it seems so juvenile. The rest of the story was hot, no need for people to be judging your fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
unerotic

There is a big difference between erotica and porn which most of your readers dont understand

LadyIlsaLadyIlsaabout 16 years ago
My Fantasy!

Ignore all the less than glowing comments...this was a HOT story. It really shouldn't matter which category someone chooses to use, it's still about sex. This site IS LitEROTICA. It was well written, with good descriptions, good spelling and good grammar. And did I mention it is HOT?

So just when DID you and my husband meet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Erotica or Porn?

Ok, I love porn and like erotica... see I know the difference.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

Amazing stuff ! Very well paced and the sexual descriptions are just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Very well written and the sex scenes were very real. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Girth guy?

Sorry, you need to name your characters better than that. Also, only men measure cocks, so I guess this story is aimed only at men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous