All Comments on 'Black Lesbian Prostitute For Hire'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
DELIBERATE

This comment is designed to enrage some and amuse others,change your story tags about a bit and at this rate of fire[faster than a gatling gun]you could be the second blackman to come up with the goods this year?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Shit brain shows his

shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It Sux

This guy has never written a story worth reading. He is a racist and should go back to grammer school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Its Grammar

Its "Grammar" not "Grammer" Its "Sucks" not "Sux"! Go back to skool yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You are an idiot

But I think you get off on it, so everyone should not read this bullshit, and never comment on its content. If we ignore hime he will completely stop writing. So let's all give it a try, we should be rid of him, or her in about 21 days,(the length of time it takes to break a bad habit!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Only

I have only read 2 of Sambo,s stories ,that was more than enough,however the comments are hilarious so I hope whoever or whatever Sambo is continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You have no idea

What a load of crap.... I have had many experiences - I hust wish I was able to write about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Insult

This is an insult to black women,you dont have a clue how black women are forced into prostition by ruthless Ponces and Gangsters.Its a great pity one of the more violent ones has not taught you a lesson.White Hetero Male.

blzeebubblzeebubabout 16 years ago
Something Something Something Dark Side*

Almost every single bloody story from this guy is the same ....; I wanna fuck {insert gender}; I goto {name of college or university}, who provide {list every bloody single course in the world} ; I'm {insert physical description}; She's got a BIG GIANT ass; she loves my big cock; blah blah blahdiddy blah ... - always the goddamn same. (FYI : Something Something Something Dark Side, comes from Family Guy StarWars spoof, and is the formulaic sentance the emperor uses all the time ...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want to have sex with someone

I may not have that much money and we can have fun

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Very dull.

Not a good story at all, and hilarious expectations of racial diversity at university. I'd be shocked if black makes up more than 5 or 6 percent in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not Very Realistic

I didn’t find this to be too realistic as this wealthy, white woman paid this black prostitute quite a bit of money to just basically masturbate her to orgasm. Imagine if this was a straight story and a man paid her several grand just to give him a hand job, this is equivalent to that. In reality, someone is going to expect a lot more for that price.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I enjoy this stories that are all about sex, that's why I read Literotica, the sex. As for the sex being realistic, during my two last years at college I was a male prostitute. I'm a white male, and at the time I was athletic, masculine and handsome, probably as sexy as Ashley in this story. My customers were mostly man in their fifties and sixties, with a well endowed wallet and a decaying body. They payed handsomely for using my body as a piece of meat, almost always they used my mouth and ass, some rimming at times. Sex was mostly boring, lack of hygiene not unusual, I took it as an occupational hazard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2129 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...