All Comments on 'Chastity's Lessons Ch. 01'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MacDukeMacDukeabout 16 years ago
Shame on You

Shame on you, goldie. Do you not realize how racist it is to portray every black man as poor, huge, bulging muscles and a big dick? Do you know any such persons? Do you and Chastity have huge cunts that you won't feel the pain of an oversize dick? Spare us Ch 02 when her little pink pussy gets ripped in a most painful cherry popping, which you will no doubt portray as a sublime experience. And then of course, there is her little pink anus for Ch 03.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it's fiction....can we please try to remember that

this has got a nice beginning. can't wait to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great start

Great start, this could turn out to be a really good series. Maybe after Jeremy's teaching Chastity could start servicing his friends as well and bring her mother into it to teach her a lesson for being a racist ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What is she learning? How to be a bitch not even fit for a human again. Once you go black, no one wants you back. Whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Wish that I had BLACK sex teacher like that!

I do so love a BIG erect hard BLACK man! It's never to late for a white married woman to start her proper sexual training with a BLACK man.

You will not ever regret it!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12571 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES