All Comments on 'A Centaur's Love Ch. 04'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
lillipslillipsabout 16 years ago
Not Fair

You could have at least said if it was a boy or girl!!!!!!

Now we have to wait for the next chapter, so please HURRY!!!

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesabout 16 years ago
What!

You just had to leave it there!!! I hope she had a girl. Cullum is going to have to let go of his past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You're Just Mean

Okay, I hope the next part comes quickly! I am not sure how close a centaur birth would be to a horse or human, but I know from experience that horses are born front feet first.

Brilliant story by the way. Please keep it up.

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Arrg!!

Complete cliff hanger!! lol Very good though, enjoying your story!!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Oh my, I think I need to take some lessons

from you. That was a cliffhanger extroidanaire. Great job.

HonourHonourabout 16 years ago
Oh wicked woman

Beautifully written and as usuall you drop the floor at the point where we have to hang on drooling till the next episode. Some folk around here have that bad habit *grin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Again....

Each time you do this I swear I won't read another chapter...sigh. Your really killing us here; I love this story but please, please make the next chapter a full two pager.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVE!

I absolutely LOVE this story. I can't wait until Callum sees the baby and wants one of his own again. I swear, I want to beat him with a mallet sometimes just to make him see how much Lila wants him. GRRR!

Update soon please! :)

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Oh no you didn't! Again!

You ended the last chapter right as Callum and Lila were getting hot and heavy, and now you ended this without telling us whether Rose had a boy or a girl. Other than the abominable cliffhanger, it was a great chapter! LOL.<br><br>

I can see a progression in your writing from Thayer and Rose's story to this one, and it's wonderful. Although I enjoyed your first centaur story, I think this one is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
anatomy

please explain that the centaurs change or morph or whatever because you write about their anatomy as if they were humans :P

BTW. good chapter

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Love it!

Ahhh, you did it again and left us wanting more! But I suppose that is what good stories do. Thanks for updating so quickly! I sympathize with Callum. He's had to deal with much tragedy in his life, and it will take time for him to move on. Time and Lila. I just had to smile when he said, "She's my woman." <P> Well, I'm glad you decided to write your own centaur stories because they are one of a kind. You give them life and personalities...a sense of community, family, friendship, and love. I really enjoy reading about them! Thank you.

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Ahhhh....Boy or Girl?????

You did it again! Do you have any idea how hard it is to wait for more? Thayer must have his girl! Is Rose all right? It's so frustrating to wait for more! More hot, passionate, lovemaking between Callum and Lila. That will fuel a few fantasies. I've said it before, this is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVE this story

No girl for Thayer, I am hoping that is reserved for Callum. Him and Lila have so much chemistry. I just can't wait for more of this story. You have done an excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it's a girl!!

Please let it be a girl for both brothers!!! I love this story I can't wait to see what happens with both couples. Please continue with more stories!!!!

Dulzura38DDulzura38Dabout 16 years ago
Eviiiil!!!

I knew you would do something like this, you evil, evil person!!! (LOL). I just love this story and I stalk your page every day for the next chapter, so please, please, hurry with the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!

That was definitely lusty and hot! I'm lovin the storyline between these two. Callum is so sexy trying to fight against his attraction for Lila - he wants to do what he thinks is the right thing but can't keep away from her...and won't let any other centaur have her either! Keep up the fantastic writing, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Twins please!

I am hoping for twins!!!!

CaseyNewkCaseyNewkabout 16 years ago
oh how mean

I have a love/hate with how you end stories. I love the cliffhangers and hate that the story is over. Please post a new chapter soon.USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
evil wench

I swear someone is going to spank you for that..I got to the bottom and it's a cliffhanger and I swore..not at all fair to us...get back to typing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a question for the author

Look at drawings of Centaurs. In your description you have the lovely Lila fellating Callum while grabbing his chest? The only problem with this is the position that Callum would have to be in. If Lila was touching his chest and penis then he must have been turned on himself. Look at a horse for how you could grab both the chest area and the penis. Unless you have VERY long arms this is not possible. Overall I really enjoyed this story and cannot wait until the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Once again worth the wait!

Very awsome. It is nice that LILA has settled into the community so well! And Callum has taken the next step he has finaly claimed her. LOL yay!

Very nice. I hope LILA is with a child. That would be cute.

I think Callum is in need of a breakdown with his new woman! Hes been bottled up too long. :)

I too stalk your page. LOL so please hurry. Although I have started only doing it every 2 days just in case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!!!

so what is it?...boy are girl!!!!! why are u doin this to me!!!!! I love it......please dont stop writing!!! u are super talented!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOW COULD YOU!!

I know the next chapter is waiting I saw it when I started this one, BUT just thinking you might have left us with this little bit SHAME ON YOU! LOL! I LOVE IT THOUGH!!

CallidoraCallidoraabout 16 years ago
good emotions, bad physics

These are lovely stories! But whenever the sex starts I get lost. Your physical descriptions treat the centaurs as if they were human, which defeats the point of a fantasy about centaurs. For instance, when Callum first kisses Lila, why doesn't he have difficulty because of his height? How are the women so easily able to reach their lovers' penises while seemingly facing them? It doesn't make sense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
is sex possible?

I too love your stories. They are hot and steamy, romantic, torrid, ect

BUT

I'm thinking you made your centaurs with frontal cocks. That's the only thing I can picture. Maybe they have two perhaps, one underneath and the one they share with the human females. Ok sounds crazy I know, but I have seen drawings online on centaur fantasy pages, where they do have two cocks. I'm wondering if thats how yours are supposed to look. Nonetheless GREAT STORY@@@1!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

You are a great writer I wish these were books!!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
How could you ??!!

Now we have to wait for the next chapter to know the baby's sex ....

Oh wow, it's been wonderful. Rose and Thayer are now proud mom and dad.

Hopefully Callum will surpass all the pain and take Lila for his mate.

He has to. Or else, that effing bitch Katerina will have won !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh, come on!

Going to chapter 5

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

oh my nice , to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous