All Comments on 'Subslut for Blacks'

by BBWslut4blackcock

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BBWslut4blackcockBBWslut4blackcockabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone!

I appreciate all the nice feedbacks I got so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TAKING TWO BLACK COCKS

WOW WHAT A FANTASTIC EROTIC STORY YOU WRITE.

SO VERY SEXY TAKING TO LARGE BLACK COCKS TOGETHER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

My mature white wife is just like this hot wet horny white bitch. She loves huge black cock. Gets wet at the thaught. Dripping when she is with her 2 or more black stallions. Cannot wait to have their huge meat in her mouth and pussy at first. Then loves a good long hard deep double penetration making her gush and squirt like the older white slut for black cock she has become. Got to admit that it really is an erotic hot sight to see watching her take huge black cock for 2 or 3 hours. Getting the most amazing fucking possible at the hands of her black stallions. They really do know how to fuck with expertise. Really they do.!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBBWslut4blackcock@BBWslut4blackcock
35 Followers
Thanks for looking me up. I'm 54, divorced and simply adore black cocks. Something about the contrast of colors, the smell of their skin, the face features. I love dreads so that's a bonus if he's got long ones! There's something different in the way they fuck that drives me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES