All Comments on 'Southern Nights Ch. 12'

by Tantala

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Continues to be an amazing tale

I (and I'm sure many other of your fans) would LOVE it if a "burster" element was added to the pussy worship! It would definitely complement the wonderful face sitting and oral subservience...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Author Returns

The occasional visit to this site to see if either of my two favorite erotic writers has submitted something new has finally paid off. I must re-acquaint myself now with little Linda and her companions. This chapter is shorter than the others. That could be because the author took greater pains this time in writing the non-erotic descriptive passages. A tropical paradise is often too much for any writer to ignore. I especially liked the final passage with Linda uneasily contemplating the mighty Maracalor.

One looks forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantala@Tantala
271 Followers
I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica. Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot. 'A quest for Privacy' was...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES