All Comments on 'A Centaur's Love Ch. 05'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Henry's a bit of a bastard, isn't he

Apart from that, great story :)

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 16 years ago
No, not a bastard...

He's not a bastard, he's a crazy. Which usually ends up being worse in the long run. Crazies don't stop coming. But, in spite of the fact that he's crazy this was a good chapter. This story is progressing nicely.

SparkedSparkedabout 16 years ago
obssesive would phrase it better

amazing. i love your stories. Henry is...indiscribable? no, really, creepy good way of writing out his character.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
I think the word we're looking for is PUTz!

Henry needs a good castrating and then some training at the hands of Madame Heather. That just might do the trick. Amy, you must know how good this story is, you've got the natives restless and wanting more. Thanks so much!

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Grr

I hope Callum hoofs him!! lol Another brilliant chapter! Keep it going!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Henry is a man walking into an ass whooping

*rubs hands with glee!*<br><br>

Oh yes, sooner or later Henry will meet up with Callum and then the map of bruises he's been fantasizing about will occur, on his own punk ass.

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Callum Will Kill Him

if he touches his sweet Lila. And I just knew that the baby would be a girl. Thayer will be so smug and happy, with his little girl and Rose.

Waiting and wanting more.

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 16 years ago
Wow :)

I just loved this chapter. Omg, im ready to kill henry.. lol He better not ruin anything. But i already know that Callum would beat the crap out of him, if he even just touches Lila. :)

Keep up with the great work. :) Im waiting and wanting to see what happens sooo much...

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

Haha, we can't decide what to call Henry. One thing's for certain though--he better stay away from Lila or Callum is going to kick him where the sun don't shine. And I'm excited about Soren's story! I like his character and can't wait to see which girl he chooses. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Grrrr!

I hope Callum whoops his ass!!! another breath takin chapter.....keep them comeing!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
well

I can't wait for the showdown!

SecretPassionSecretPassionabout 16 years ago
Better not be the end!

I can't wait for a ton more chapters. This was awsome. I was hoping you had forgotten about that dirt bag fiancee. But I hope he dies! Otherwise there will be HUGE troubles coming.

Great chapter. Glad it is a girl. And that Callum finaly got through his issues.

Thanks for the quickness. Its like a book I can't put down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
YAY a girl!!

that was what I had hoped for....a girl

but..oh dear....Henry's walking into an asswhopping ain't he? I can see Callum and Soren ..and likely Thayer as well

oh so many ideas spinning in my mind..so many ways that could go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's a PERFECT chapter

I LOVE that it was a girl, and that he is finally coming to love Lila. Its awesome that we know there will (or hope anyways) that there are going to be more chapters with soren. And that we (even if we hate him) have finally met Henry, and yeah I am DEF geussing that Callum will SO KICK HIS BUTT!!! GO CALLUM! I wouldn't mind doing the womanly thing for him just to be his mate! And thats saying something considering that I HATE housework and have to force myself under deress to clean justone room!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Good

I want more don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Maochistic bully

What I love is the contrast on how females are treated. Here you have Centaurs, big powerful creatures that could kill with their strength and yet they care for their women with gentleness and consideration. Henry yearns also to have Lila in his life but only to bully and torture her. Her presence in his life only to bring him pleasure at her expense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another GREAT chapter!

Well done once again. I am hooked on these centaurs! Callum and Lila coming together was hot as ever - I definitely felt the blood rush as I read it. I just hope Henry isn't able to catch Lila and kidnap her. He is an evil character. You're doing great crafting this story together.

herdarkliesherdarkliesover 14 years ago
the best of the best

I love your writing. you should really consider doing it professionally. i'm totally addicted and have spent all day reading your stories.

keep writing.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
wow...sick bastard that henry is

You really make henry deranged. I am glad that Callum admitted he loved Lila. I am enjoying the story alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

I accidentally hit the four... Definitely a five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm....

Its a great story. Very erotic, strong dialogue and everything. You are good at developing your characters. But that Henry guy pisses me off. He would make sure her skin was mapped with bruises? This guy is sick

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Shit ! How revolting can you be ?

These guys think that by hurting and abusing a woman, they are showing her how much they "love" her ....

WTF ! What a lame excuse for a man this Henry is! I hope he gets trampled under Callum's hooves ! >w<

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love centaurs

Please continue Callum and Lila's story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous