All Comments on 'An English House Party Ch. 09'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Ahh I Knew

That Jason would realize that he loved Penny, I just hope that he spanks her bottom for the naughty way she acted with another man. Oh wait, he all ready paddled her. Well, he could again, do her good.

And Alex and Emma just perfect! Love this love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it!

I can't wait to find out what happens next!

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

The ballroom scene was just perfect. Love how Jason flashes back to his letter when it dawned on him that he loves Penny. <P> Also, I thought it was romantic of Alex to go to Emma's house in the middle of the night as if he couldn't bear to be away from her. But then I forgot about her father LOL. Not a good way to meet dad. Glad dad has a sense of humor though. Keep up the great work! Thanks so much!

jennerzjennerzabout 16 years ago
Nooooooooooo!

Is this the end?? I have mixed feelings if this is the last chapter. I kind of like it as it leaves it open to the imagination of what will happen after Alex climbs to Emma's window. But at the same time, I'd like to read what happens after Alex climbs to Emma's window lol. If this IS the last chapter, my only disappointment is that this wonderful story had to end. It was a such a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I heave a sigh

Such a lovely ending for such a marvelous story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
cant wait

cant wait to see how you do the weddings and what will happen in her fathers house. oh my!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yum

This entire story was YUMMY!

MzHunyDooMzHunyDooabout 16 years ago
The End???

Oh please tell me this isn't the end. I find myself checking back every day to see if you've posted another chapter. Now what will I do? A bit obsessive? Probably, but you seem to write in the style and genre that I am drawn to. It's like a historical romance novel where the sex scenes aren't glossed over.

Please keep up with this style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't Stop Now...

PLEASE tell me this isn't the end of the story. I want to find out what happens to Emma and Alex, and about the weddings!!! Keep it up - you're awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, More, More!

You stopped again right when the good stuff was about to happen! Oh my heart can't take the wait. I can already tell Alex and Emma getting together will be hotter than ever.

tC_girltC_girlabout 16 years ago
Wonderful ending!

This is the absolute best story ever! I love the happy ending. And I love the humor. Alex sounds so charming! He just adores Emma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please contunue

i love this story, please write.

kittykat36kittykat36about 16 years ago
Loved it!

I really love stories like this. You have a great writing style. I really enjoyed reading it and I look forward to reading more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent piece

You write beautifully. I love historical fiction. THere's not a lot of erotica stories here like yours. Wish you'd write more. :)

lilsarafaelilsarafaeabout 16 years ago
::dabs at her eyes::

I love romances like this. The historical rakes, the innocent virgin. Keep up the good work and continue writing stories like you have been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVE THIS!

this story was perfect. i love the old historical romance theme. hope you come up with more stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow!

This was an amazing series! I am a huge fan of Jane Austen and this was just wonderful! Please keep writing, all your work is just so well balanced, with great characterization and a plot that sucks you into a tantalizing world. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What...What is that it?!!?

Please don't say that is all of it. I need to know what happens between them all. All your stories are amazing. Keep them coming please!!

candyandcreamcandyandcreamalmost 15 years ago
absolutely delicious!

i adored this series... cant wait for something new from u.

azinluver999azinluver999over 14 years ago
Wow

Gosh, I love it! If it wasn't for one part of the story, it can be published.

four stars and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my favourite by far

out of all the series you've written, this one is my favourite! it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me believe in love again...please write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
enjoyed reading

I quite liked this story. It made me smile, and I enjoyed reading it. However, I wish you had gone on to tell about the wedding unless you were planning on another chapter or were using the characters in another story. You could have made it a double wedding considering how Emma like Jane Austin's book and Alex told her it cwouldn't happen like the stories she read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

As an author you totally kick ass! I have read and reread every one of your stories from beginning to end and they get better each and every time! NEVER, EVER stop writing because you are a freaking genious!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Simply wonderful!!

I sure hope this is the last chapter of this story....you have an amazing gift in writing and your stories made me feel alive. Please continue this piece with the sisters getting married....maybe throw in a twisted plot for Penny/Julian or Emma/Clara (either or both being kidnapped), with their husbands trying to find either or sister. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

I have read MANY romance novels set in this time period and I've got to say, you are up there with them or better!!! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!

Love this story!!!! please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

You are very talented. Looking forward to reading more from you.BC2

ChebraChebraalmost 11 years ago

Loved the Alex/Emma interaction! Great read. Not nasty like a lot of the stories on here. Thanks so much :)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very well written

I really liked the Alex/ Emma relationship but I just couldn't get behind the Jason/ Penelope relationship. Its not that his character wasn't well written, I just didn't like him. I'm a sucker for the soft forbidden love affair that Julian and Penelope had, I was really rooting for them to elope. All that being said, I really enjoyed this story as I enjoy almost all the stories you have posted. Hope to read more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Enjoyed the story to a point only. Definitely not true to the era it was meant to move in. If you need to make your story more believable, read Georgette Heyer and learn how to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job

I recently finished your centaur trilogy and have now completed this series. You are learning and growing as you write. I look forward to the day when I can pick up your published series from amazon or elsewhere. Please continue to write.

fefe428fefe428about 9 years ago
Wonderful story!!!

I really enjoyed this one. I'm sorry I didn't find it sooner. I'm also sorry it seems you've stopped writing. It seems a shame since I so enjoy your stories!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous