All Comments on 'Old Man Gets Lesson From Young Man'

by hunter77868

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redptcredptcabout 16 years ago
Nice One!

That was a good read and certainly arousing. I felt it was well written and was a different approach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Remembering my first time

Yes I was 30 and the young stud was 18.He had an 11inch cock and I took a good 7 of that.He was my first and I thoroughly enjoyed it. as he came in me I squealed like a stuffed pig.He then rolled me over and sucked me dry.I blew one hell of a load down his throat,he then said, "man you must of had at least a 3 day buildup" which I really did in anticipation for that day.That was 30 years ago.his brother had 9 solid inches also. Big dick family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hoy hot hot

a very hot story deep in my mind i wished that it was me i am a virgin to sex with a male but it made me so hot that i want to try it i ended up jacking off after reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sucking a cock is a wonderful experience. Very few men that I know that have tried it can resist wanting to suck more cocks. I also find cum delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my fantasy

I would luv to be seduced by a sexy young man Hung or not. I've just turned 50 have had some experiences but not yet received anal. Would luv my first time with a caring young lover. Winchester UK. I live in hope.

RodnBottomRodnBottomabout 8 years ago
I Want A Younger Man Too

I've been hetero for 55 years, I could never consider sucking a man's cock or being taken by a man. However, due to marriage problems, I started reading 100's of Literotica stories of gay seduction, being feminized gay, forced gay.

After two years, I have brainwashed myself into wanting a younger man, who is cum filled, to make me their bottom and teaching how to suck him and to swallow his cum. I want him to make me his girl/boy love toy and take my virgin boy pussy, letting me wear lingerie for him.

I am too scared to try and I do not know how to find some younger man to want me sexually to be their bottom. I do not want brutality but caring and caressing. Where do I look or how do I begin?

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillover 1 year ago

Great story. I would love to know what happened next!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvr8 months ago

My "first" was a much younger man, too! I just discovered this and wish there was a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous