All Comments on 'Closer To The Truth'

by hickoryfarmer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yikes

Why not tell the husband she wants a divorce, both move on? Lifes too short for this shit.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 16 years ago
Because,

then there would be no story!!

SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenabout 16 years ago
Slice of life

Very well written although the last sentence puzzled me. For the first commentator, this was never going to be a story with a beginning, a middle and an end. It was a slice of life, of somebody's life. The reasons that she stayed with her dull husband are not made known and in the context of the story, not important. I actually know a married lady, in her mid fifties, who has had a lover for over twenty years. She has decided that she loves both men for different reasons.

ralphcralphcabout 16 years ago
typical

if she got a divorce, her man john wouldn't have her. he doesn't have a job anyway and she doesn't make enough to support them. besides, what would he do with the other best's in his life?he'd have to go to work and then he'd be too wore out to get'r done more than about once a week, thursday nite.

ralphcralphcabout 16 years ago
typical

if she got a divorce, her man john wouldn't have her. he doesn't have a job anyway and she doesn't make enough to support them. besides, what would he do with the other best's in his life?he'd have to go to work and then he'd be too wore out to get'r done more than about once a week, thursday nite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
so....

she gets off with a guy that has limited means of support and his best asset is his penis? her dilemma makes her a hypocrit, why not just go with the guy and live with him, whatever that means. that won't happen, but when caught, the words 'i love you', 'it was only sex' and other cliches, from her, not meaning any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sadly Despicable & not arousing

A woman shot her dog then strangled her cat but wondered where the puppies were and why no one could understand her.<P>

Makes about about as much sense as this snippet on a 20 some year cucking of a man who pays for her surroundings and gets shit on daily - how erotic - NOT.<P>

A waste of space and our time writer - perhaps you can do better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous