All Comments on 'The Stripper'

by ausualsuspecte

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
And

They lived happily ever after,the ending ruined this story.Perhaps a sequel could put matters to rights,maximum points though,because it is erotic,this is a porn site and its porn.

Orion623Orion623about 16 years ago
Pretty Good

Nice description of Mom and Son getting it on. Ending was a bit saccharine. The whole story went a bit too quick between son's discovery and the onset of sex. But it was a fairly good story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I have to agree

with Orion623. The basic premise/first 3/4 of the story was great.... then it was like you just quit writing..... VERY poor ending...

Lost SoulLost Soulalmost 14 years ago
Good story

Nice concept, hope you do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a fine story of hot motherfucking

When the kid blows his balls up his own mother's cunt, he's flooded "with orgasmic euphoria greater than anything he had ever dreamed of." That's the reason motherfucking is becoming so widespread and popular. For a boy nothing can compare with the physical and emotional pleasure--the sheer joy--of shooting his semen up the same warm wet ever-loving twat he came out of. Face it--a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong title

It should be called The Hooker, because that's what she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
???

I know this is incest fiction, and I've recently become a fan and such.. But why didn't the mother speak out and say it was her son..? Therefore making things awkward and embarrassing for both mom and son, causing the son to storm off, and hopefully getting his money back.. Once at home they would both have 'The Talk' and sure enough 'The Talk' ends up being 'His first time' with his hooker mom free of charge..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mental

Amazing! A mentally challenged mother and son. Let's hope that they don't breed. We need to clean out the shallow end of the gene pool. BTW, that includes the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOO FUNNY

little johnnie's mommy is a fucking skank! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

so was your mother !!! But your wife your dead ex wife was just a whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous