All Comments on 'Young Again'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 16 years ago
A love story

A love story with a happy ending. I enjoyed the way you write about the love making. Is there another chapter waiting to be written about the ex wife trying to get back together with the husband?

AngelliccDesireeeAngelliccDesireeeabout 16 years ago
A Sweet Loving Story

I really love this story. It was sweet and loving. As the reader typed, there should be another chapter, where his ex-wife wants to come back to him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just wonderful!

Karenna, This story is wonderful. I wouldn't mind hearing about how their passionate lovemaking continues. I'd love to hear about her swallowing his cum and about the things they can both explore before and after the arrival of their pride and joy. I guess I differ from other men on this site in that I wouldn't care if the ex-spouses ever came up as a subject again. They may also get a bit kinky with each other-as long as they remain together.

Thank you again!

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Pleasant Reading so far

The question of 15-20 year age differences is always interesting and it is being well played.

cherokee572cherokee572almost 15 years ago
great story

happy ending ,great not enough of that nowadays great story line. very close to my own life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love this story

I absolutely love this story. First of all it's so rare to find stories that actually have my name in it. Second it's even harder to find stories with an age gap in which the woman is in control. So being able to have them both is super exciting. Love the way you've written this story and can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous