All Comments on 'Her Anal Punishment'

by LainyGee

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063about 16 years ago
ANAL certainly is punishment for a woman

However judginf from the number of males who write glowingly about it I assume that they love receiving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
If anyone thinks anal is fun

ask any group of men waiting to see Doctors doing the exam, there are lots of jokes and stories of the pain but almost none about any type of enjoyment. Most of the men who enjoy it come out of gay stories or are into pain.

This a**h*** has no feelings for her except for s touch of hatred and disdain. It is why the anal sex treatment is shown as punishment. It is a shame that more men who like giving it don;t have it done to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
TO HARSH

If you are into anal punishment great but I think this was more than necesary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is not BDSM!!!

That is not even close to a BDSM punishment. Punishment is to teach when a sub/slave does something wrong - not to put her in so much pain that she would faint. Not only is this scenario not BDSm it is dangerous. You should put a warning at the top that this is not safe. Therefore taking it completely out of the BDSM world. Any true lifestyler would not go beyond SSC. When they do it no longer is BDSM it is abuse. And that is what this story describes. And if you don't know SSC - then you don't know BDSM. Very disappointing story. For people just learning of this lifestyle please do not take this story as a real expereince by anyone in the life. Anyone worth thier weight would say this was abuse. Just sad that you think this is not abuse but a D/s life punishment. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Liked it

Good, cruel anal punishment. I only wish she had been tightly bound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Super HOT--don't be hatin'

Folks, don't get so riled up--you do realize this is FICTION, right? Wickedly creative!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
That...

...was fucking awesome. Excellent writing!

MINKXMINKXover 15 years ago
Would run from this man...

But in all honesty, I still have to give it a good score, because you ARE an excellent writer. It did make me cringe though, mainly I guess because I'm more into the D/s part of the BDSM lifestyle. I know some people honestly do like to give pain, just as some people like to be hurt, and it can still be a loving relationship. But this felt more like just straight sadism and all I could think was thank God I've never met a Dom like that. I'd also like to add, that while I can't speak for anyone but myself, I enjoy anal sex. I tried to judge your writing honestly, based on the quality of the writing. After all, I chose to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
v.good

My slave gets rough anal sex as punishment and she hates it (or does she love it? I cant figure out why my slave loves being used). I wouldn't go to this level but showing her this story will remind her how lucky she is I'm a fair master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wtf

that was the worst story i've ever read... fucking hell, i love it when my man gives me anal but he's gentle about it... that was just disgusting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What Shit.

That was crap. You have shit for brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very hot

This would never, ever be cool in real life BUT as a fantasy it works quite well. Very creative, and always makes me come. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Done

I am really into anal scenes where the girl is not willing, so this was great. Aside from the content matter, though... You write well. "He was a man who liked routine"-- GREAT opener. While a bit over the top, your writing was concise, the plot conceivable, and reactions believable.

Sorry for everyone else who gave you flack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm a Sub and I thought it's great story

It was great except the hell part. This is like a scene out of our bedroom but I love the punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

Incredible story! i must show this to my Master...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
finally!

it's so hard to find stories that are specifically about asshole punishment, not just rough anal fucking but strapping/cropping/any kind of hurting of the asshole itself. I don't know why but it's SO hot and this was very well written, and really different subject matter that's hard to find!

LuxxLuxxover 14 years ago
Great

I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

I would love to try having this done to me as it gets me excited every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
...

ever since master read this , he punishes me like this .. but bound to the bed posts to i cannot move .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OH MY GOSH that was so amazingly hot. My husband also only uses my rear for punishment. I will make sure he never reads this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sadistic shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well written and extremely explicit. Good length - sufficient for a coffee break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Stories like these are hard to find - very punishing and not made cheesy through verbal taunts or name-calling. Just pure and simple punishment, like bondage should be. Anyone know the titles of any other stories like this? I'd be grateful for examples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What an amazing story, my wife is in for a bit of fun, can't wait to ream and cream her after work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just perfect

I am a sub slut and new in anal torture, very unexperienced but extremely interested. This story gave me ideas and one more push! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

my fav story by far. please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I punish my naughty girl with anal as well, but I find that it is generally more tender, intimate, etc than the intensity of the punishment here. I don't use much lube and it is quite painful for her (tears during the punishment and a sore bottom afterward) but I tend to administer it with slow, deep thrusts, and I'm usually holding her close at the time, so she feels secure through the whole thing despite it how much it hurts. In my experience, this tends to emphasize that I'm punishing her because I love her, and she often feels so much better and more forgiven afterwards that she'll beg me to take her bottom for fun later, even when she's still sore from being punished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't try this at home...

Yikes, no one try this at home. You can't do this and not end up in a hospital. I often find people who have never tried BDSM to write such unrealistic things as this. You can't strike that area so much and not have it bleed badly. The first poster has it right. My husband does what he posted about. My punishments involve spanking my bare bottom, but not my bottom hole. Too many blood vessels there to break. Slightly lubed fingers will hurt after a while. My husband also holds me close to his body, while I'm over his knee, bare butt in the air. He spanks my butt cheeks with a hairbrush for punishment and then gentle pushes one or two finger in and out of my anus. The steady rhythm and little bit of lube, has me begging for it all to stop. I'm one sorry wife after. That in and out rhythm with very little lube won't damage and yet the sting is worse than a spanking. I feel it the next day. He alternates spanking with the finger thrusting. It's intimate to be over his knee while he holds me close to his body. This is just too brutal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

if this story is even a little true Id run for my life from him because seems to me in the end all he will end up doing is killing her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tingling all over!

Although the punishment she is subjected to is a little harsh, she knows what she is expected to do and she obeys. I am a budding bdsm submissive and I like to read these stories and get inspiration from them . Thank you Sir / Mistress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And this is why

Wives kill abusive husbands. Why they send them to jail where they belong. Animals.

Nothing remotely sexy, interesting or entertaining about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Everyone chill--it's not abuse if it's consensual and by the way this is fiction!!!

Made me cum I loved it. And yes I'm a female :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great fantasy! Great writing!

Though a lot of people gave you flack for the "brutality" of the punishment, I wanted to let you know that I found your writing incredibly skilled. The story was well-crafted, put together with a great deal of care. You have a great economy of style -- I don't think one single word was unnecessary and the way you wrote clearly got across the intensity of the situation and how the two people involved felt about what was happening.

Besides all that, it was incredibly hot. While I understand that this treatment would be incredibly brutal in real life, I totally get off on stories of anal use and "abuse" where there is pain involved, though the sub is willing. I like things on the edge of consensual and I like stories where the sub is willing to be pushed to the very edge of her limits and beyond to submit fully to her sub. Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i loved it, readit like 20 times, please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
enriching

this is good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anally receptive to genital pain myself; I'd sincerely hope to meet another sadistic female capable of double-fisting me in public!

Suggest an wide electric shock double-dildo, directly to the sub female's genitals!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sorry I'm female and yummy! Me next Me next! What people don't realize is some of us GET OFF on brutality! Please do more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'd try this as a sub if it was toned down - maybe if he stopped the initial spanking as soon as she flinched at his finger going in, if he stopped the second beating as soon as her ass turned red (rather than "black and blue") and if she was given longer to do the enema (say an hour). If it was modified like that, I'd be willing to try in real life. It would still be an unforgettable experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck my pussy all the day

bianca.schuth@t-online.de

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this was awesome

Its a great story with a great idea, and pretty realistic. I'm so glad I found this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm a woman and thought this was sooo HOT!

Your story was written perfectly and I loved every minute of it. It had me really turned on and I would love for this to happen to me in real life, if it was tuned down a little bit. I don't understand why everyone is hating on your story when they chose to read it. Anyway, great job and please continue writing awesome stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shawn Dey

I love young men ass 18 and older only call lets talk about it 573-424-7878

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great way to leave a sub in need of a doctor. Anal activities are meant to move forward gradually and with lots of lube for a reason, and I'm horrified at the idea of someone trying this out - not because of the pain, because of the likelihood of internal damage. You write well and there were plenty of parts of this that I might have found hot if I hadn't been picturing all the things that could result from such careless treatment of someone who's placed all her trust in a Dom she believes may hurt her but will also protect her from serious lasting injury.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Always HOT!!!!!

I am a 19 yr old BDSM slave an my Master loves to make me read this story to him as he flogs me for being up to late, then after reading it we do this. However instead of an anal plug he loves to put a carved Ginger root in my ass using ginger oil as lube!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NICE!

I read this, and I think of my ex-wife.

I really wish I had known of this lifestyle back then.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hate it

Hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear lord...

This is good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!!

I loved it! Brutal and hot, just the way I like my material. As far as a real punishment goes, I think that this is excessive if used as a general one size fits all punishment and doesn't quite fit into the BDSM life style as it seems like it has a very, very high chance of putting a sub in the hospital. Regardless of how brutal or hot, or not this ism your writing is exquisite and the punishment itself is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bummer

You lost me at 'black and blue'. Guess I like women too much. Also, I can't imagine why you want to marr the look of a beautiful butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hated this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is unreal, and dangerously stupid

Like I said, dangerous and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
...

Danger...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow.

This really turned me on. Well written, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The fuck is this. I feel like i should have gone to jail for reading this shit. I really hope that no woman has ever actually felt this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So so so well written congrats!

Loved loved loved this make my pussy too wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is awesome

I seriously wish someone would do this to me. That pain must be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is brutal...

But I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Man, that's really disgusting, that's not BDSM in any way, that's simply brutality and rape. No real doom is acting like this. Stop reading that idiot book of 50 shades ....

And for those, who "became wet" reading this shit, you won't even stand the first 5 minutes of the story, if applied to you. Think before you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intense

Damn son this sounds hot but honestly i would end up kicking him in the face and running the hell away XD nice job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

.kind of hot, like in a really extreme fantasy, but would be torture and mutilation in real life, kind of way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fake but good

This is a massive fantasy but i like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrific

I'm a male, not female, slave to my Mistress and wife. Elements of this story are interesting, but far too extreme to consider as anything other than a sick perverted fantasy. Mistress and I read the story together and both of us were repulsed. The poor slave in this story was on a fast track to an early and certain death. This was nothing but extreme torture. I readily submit to painful discipline from my Mistress, but it's for my needs and I'm confident knowing that I will be safe under her control. The poor slave in this story is not in a loving BDSM relationship, but is a prisoner to a perverted sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Punished Male Slave Has Experienced This and More . . .

Some of your readers have commented that this story is too extreme, but I assure you that I am often the recipient of sessions like this with sexually sadistic people making me take large bags administered through long, thick, and even strap-on nozzles. I have been made to do calisthenics, or climb ladders or long flights of stairs while retaining the load for their entertainment. I have also seen female slaves experience such punishments as well, sometimes in front of an audience of others. And we have all survived it and helped others get off on our agony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Wish I would get that kind of anal punishment!! If anyone’s interested, kik me: spank.me.master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I can't stop cumming

Beautifully written with so much detail that I could picture this happening

I've cum each time I've read it

I'm somewhat new to this lifestyle but I hope to find someone who can exercise what's described here with it slightly toned down

I want anal to only be used as punishment (for violations that require more intense actions) with my hole beaten (safely), prodded and stretched

Great job... Wish you had more stories to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This isn’t okay

I’m into some pretty hardcore shit and this made me so uncomfortable. I Love pain and being owned, AND i’m a huge fan of disgusting horror movies with gore and torture but this is down right insanity far beyond what I hope is actually capable of a human to do to another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next time punish her filthy cunt

Next time punish her filthy cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

coward men

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish a man would do this to me. I love the story. Amazing job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i've always wished for such an anal punishment. Hope I will be on the receiving end one day

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Well done. Bit messy for my tastes IRL, I think. But definitely a sexy read. Ignore the sanctimonious beta cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this Moron needs someone to deal with his ass the same way good job its just a fictional story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I reread this from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A perfect tale for those who get off on the maiming and torture of the beautiful female form. Sick that often as humans, we feel the need to dominate and destroy that which is beautiful. And just as sick that sometimes means people get off of destroying their own bodies and minds.

But hey, as long as you sicko’s keep it to stories and genuine 100% consent, who am I to judge? To each his/her own.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely the hottest thing I've EVER read here. Good grief-- run back to your keyboard soon!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brutal, and unacceptable. Where is ANY caring, or empathy after punishment/correction? The dom came across as a ghoul who would torture and abuse a woman, but for what reason?

Individual lines in the story were well crafted, but story was lacking, concerned only with pain, harm, and injury. I was expecting a snuff ending, horrified at the torture throughout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous