All Comments on 'Yummy Mommy Ch. 03'

by likebadfun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good, but I hope

the tables are turned on little Ming and she has to earn her way through life licking and sucking cunt. A dominatrix should take her and show her the ways of a submissive. Once this is done, she will tell where all of the women have gone and she will be quiet content serving a Master or Mistress 24/7/365.

StressingAsianStressingAsianabout 16 years ago
Needs work

First I’d like to thank the author for taking the time to write the story. After taking the plunge and penning one of my own, I fully appreciate what an enormous pain it can be. Second, I don’t think that the story should be judged on its obvious racial overtones. The story should be judged for how well it does what it sets out to do. That said, I think it could be made a lot better. As is, it lacks a certain “flow” (flow being one of those things like the Rule of Law which can’t really be pinned down but its absence is definitely noticed). Events jump out of the blue, from one thing to the next so that it never feels like one continuous narrative. I’ve certainly been guilty of the same sin, so I won’t hold it too much against the author. The characters also felt a little bit flat, which is fine for a one shot, but spending a continuous narrative in the company of Ming was starting to grate my nerves. As a native Chinglish speaker I can understand speaking broken English with other people (although that seems like a horrible handicap for an Avon lady), but why would you talk to yourself in a language you handled so poorly? On the plus side for Ming, it’s always nice when one of us Asian (presumably Chinese) girls isn’t getting raped or just a sex slave possibly being used to control another woman lower on the totem pole. Oh, I know it’s still a stereotype but it’s one we see less of. Of course, in line with the last poster, I give Ming ten to one odds of winding up the plaything of the Somalis after she tries to make a deal, naively assuming she is remotely competent. After all, these stories tend to be written as male fantasies, and while guys might enjoy a little lesbianism, at the end of the day the bitch has to be put in her place. After all that, I DID read all three installments so there is something there. I think with a little editing these could become very enjoyable little bits of tripe (in the fondest sense of the word).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh, I loved it.

Little powerful Ming so strong and dominant, having her way with the two wives.

Mick1963Mick1963about 14 years ago
I enjoyed the stories

I'd like to read something where Ming takes advantage of my wife like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more please

I just want to know what the hell happens! :) Good story, it's different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting Story

But where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Haha !

Lmfaoo ! Likee This Is Summ Funny Shit ! Lmaoo Dhat Damn Chineasee Ladyy Crack Mhe Up ! Lol. Keep On Writing Hun. YHur Pretty Guhd !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

This was an absolutely wonderful story. I really hope you finish it. Also, I'd like to know what happened to the women who were sold in Somalia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic story, got to be finished , got to go to somalia

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
More Ming!

There was a lot of potential here. Story could've gone many different directions. Sadly,we still wait...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Sarah O'Malley gets put in burlap bag and driven to Ming 's black friend 's house where she is ravished by both women, then fucked into submission by a black man. Through her contacts, Sarah is transported to Somalia after being sold for 35K. Ming got information about Sarah's 16.year old daughter who is a cheerleader from a fearful Sarah who didn't want to be spanked. Plans made to change the direction of the daughter's life to get her interested in socializing with black people by advocating for their cause while Sarah spends her time being impregnated with black children and submitting to BBC from all comers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story made me WET ! As soon as I finish typing this, I'm going to finger fuck myself...Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous