All Comments on 'Mrs. Lancroft's Boarding House'

by francypants

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 16 years ago
OUCH

And what is little miss jennifer going to do with it. Yes she is going to have the pleasure of his very red ass.And yes he will have another boner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Strict Mature Woman -yum!

Great story, Francypants! For as long as I can remember, the theme of being controlled and disciplined by a mature, affectionate, strict woman has been forefront in my fantasies. I felt so drawn into this story - where was Mrs. Lancroft in my college days, dammit! I hope there's a sequel or three in the works ...

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
That's not fair!

You KNOW there should be another chapter or two. Please continue this one. Loved it. a definite five star story.

Best regards, Jane. (read me, if you get a moment or two)

CinnerCinneralmost 11 years ago
I loved this!

Delightful story! It's a pity that you seem to have left Lit. I would have enjoyed a second chapter of this.

Very well done!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Oh My........

ANY young boy would be salivating at the mouth,biting their nails,and having wet dreams at night wishing to be spanked by Mrs. Lancroft and I would definitely be the first one to raise my hand for the opportunity lol,I ESPECIALLY loved the teaser ending,dear god! When she asked Jennifer for the thermometer I absolutely lost it,groaned and came so hard! Thank you so much for this and PLEASE make a part 2.

I want to see how Mrs.Lancroft thouroghly pleases him with the thermometer😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumb Story

1 Star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
VeryNice!

I thought it was a wonderful story, excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Oh no.

You write like a 14 yr old boy.

There was nothing sexy or sensual in the story just some idiot rambling on.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You shouldnt use language like "Old Homos".... its offensive and you are a silly child

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous