All Comments on 'My First Time Dressing Ch. 02'

by ChrissyCD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Used

I go to the local adult shop wearing pantyhose and string under my suit.This day was different,went to a booth,droopped the suit,standing just in my hose an d string,cock came thru hole and i started to suck it,pulled back and said lets get a private room and i will fuck you.First time for this as usually i get fucked thru the hole.I agreed,he paid for a private room,we entered and he told me to get undressed,leave the hose and string on.I did,he sat down on the bench and told me to suck him.On my knees,his cock in my mouth,noises behind me,hands on my arse,lowering my hose, pulling aside the string,i tried to look back but my head was held on his cock.Pushing at my hole,cock trying to enter,then working into me all the way,ohhh feels good,then fucking,slow at first then speeding up, my cock hard as he fired his cumm into me, still fucking as the cock i was sucking splattered the back of my throat,cock pulling out of my hole,fingers where the cock had been,removed to be replaced in one push by a very hard thick cock.Right from entereing he just hammered my hole,making me cumm all over the front of my hose,clenching him as he spurted hot cumm uip into my hole.He shrank quickly,pulled out,my head was held by the first guy who was now getting hard again in my mouth.I felt another cock at my hole and it was pushed in very slowly,it felt very long as it touched places the other 2 had not and when it was all the way in,it was pulled all the way out, then in,out, my hole opening and closing me pushing back as the cock in my mouth was going hard,my cock was hard and the one in my hole was fantastic.Then he went at me,fucking me solid as my cock had a small cumm as he touched my insides,clenching his cock as i did,making him fill me,as the cock in my mouth splattered a small shot of cumm.Ifelt him pull out,cumm running down my legs as they got dressed and handed me a card with a phone number,telling me to call them if i wanted more.I did and i am now there gang bang slut.I love it.

sexxynicksexxynickabout 15 years ago
Memories of a 19 yo

Mmmm reminds me of a night in the bookstre and what almost was.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep on writing

Fantastic I hope you can continue all your stories or are they life experiences

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

god i love your stories; i wish i could do what you do. I love to dress and be with a man but i've only done it a few times.

I'm a cross dresser and gay but in the closet

love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Cum Whore

As a long time crossdresser I certainly understand the fear of the first chance to take it in your ass pussy. Once you have you are a totally committed ass fuck for any cock that wants you. You can't take it enough and are always looking for that longer, bigger cock that will totally fill you with the hot cum you have to have. You desire to do black cocks mainly because you've always heard that they are thicker and longer than any others (I'v found that to be true in general). I love being a cum whore for men and can't get enough for any hole I have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the first cock

good writing and very believeable. The first time a cock enters your ass there's no getting around the pain but from that point forward the feelings in your ass are unbeliveable. You accept the fact that you've become a cock whore that can't get enough. You look for longer, bigger cocks and eventually get to the point where you want to be gangbanged and even take two in your ass at the same time. You realize that the only thing that matters is getting more cocks and feeling the cum running out of your ass pussy. You begin thinking about taking 25 or more daily. I've taken 50+ many times and would have taken even more if it had been possible. I go into ABS locations, strip off my clothes and lay down with my ass in the air beg all the guys to fuck my ass. Highway rest areas, truck stops, parks etc offering my services. I've even modified some of my pants so I can pull up a flap allowing my ass to show letting everyone know I'm a cock slut that needs to be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT DESCRIPTION

of how to take your first cock. I took mine in a public toilet in the UK, and went back for the same cock to fuck me for the next four days. Then he invited me to his flat, dressed me for the first time, and had me with a friend of his. This led to regular gang bangs with more cocks in me each time. If you haven't tried being fucked in or out of fem clothes, I recommend getting rid of your cherry as soon as you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous