All Comments on 'My First Time Out Ch. 07'

by Shayna

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kerbearkerbearabout 16 years ago
Yea! another chapter

Its been so long since an update I thought maybe you gave up on this story and poor Shayna was stuck mid transform.I'm thrilled to see I was wrong and look forward to the upcoming updates.Vinny sounds very full of himself,It could be fun to see Shaynareact to his harshness and give out some of her own.

Great job and I look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sexy

I loved this submission, it was sexy and full of information. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot!!!

These stories are hot!Very,very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU RUINED MY HERO

..damn you, you ruined her.....my dream idol....omg me......stop 120's and coke? Are you crazy? OMG she should graduate to rock....and dope.....

Damn you, broke my heart!

Miss Felony Srutter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YOU RUINED SHAYNA...OMFG!!!

....OMFG you RUINED my favorite story, my favorite character..I saw so much of myself in Shayna and she was, OMG perfect. I am just like Shayna that being a blonde tranny, 120 chain smoker, a love for nose candy and leather thigh high booted sexpot. Actually the only difference between me and Shay was that I also am a huge pot head. OMG, that scene was set up for fun....long stretch limo...get in there, do some blow and smoke a long 120 but ..UGHHHH what did you do? Your cousin Vinny should've been shot dead right there. So THANKS for ruining my hero Shayna...OMFG, how could you??? You should re-write chapter 7 and return Shayna to Shayna....dangling a 120, dancing while that nose candy drop hits home....

Fucking, OMG...you made her ready for "Little House."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous