All Comments on 'Misery'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 449 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Sorry, not one of your better ones . . .

HDK, your writing is excellent and nearly all of your stories are very cleverly put together. Your use of satire and wit, your arrangement of various circumstances, your use of imagery and even your endings have always made me smile. But the humor in this story seemed forced, and while your intent was perhaps meant to poke fun at some of the male humiliation stories in the 'Loving Wives' section, I just can't see any man accepting an apology so easily from a wife who publicly ridiculed him in front of their friends. Walking out of the 'party' was very believable but letting his wife give him a 5 PM blow job for 'make-up sex' really does not, as some say, pass the smell test. Clearly this man was intelligent and sensitive; I really can't see, even if it was part of your satire, such a man forgiving his wife so easily and I really don't think the session in front of the other women makes them 'even.' If anything, I think it is another round of humiliation, regardless of his wife Claire's intent. I could not see the couple making up without serious counseling; obviously Claire has some deep-seated resentment for her husband if she is capable of doing to him what she did at the party. This felt too contrived and strained for me to enjoy it . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Liked it

I thought it was clever and fun.

MinigalesMinigalesabout 16 years ago
Hilarious

<p>I liked the story, and I have a few comments.

<p>The man acted a little too childish by what he did. Men are insecure about their cock sizes usually but not that insecure. He could have charged a quarter to each of the women to see the smallest cock she has ever seen in her life. He should have come up with some comeback or another.

<p>I anticipated the final scene but expected the men to be there too. That would have been a bit more messy.

<p>Thanks for writing.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Amusing Fantasy

I have to agree with Vulcan in all but the grade. I never

understood why Claire did what she did, and that is fundamental to forgiving her. Then betraying him to her

girl friends certainly does not sound like a healing experience.

Still it was a lot of fun when not examined too much!

Thanks,

Bruce

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
Not one of your better efforts

Mean-spirited and contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
incomplete

It has some humour in it but I agree with one of the comments, there could be more to it considering the strong way she humiliated him in front of their friends. He also seemed surprised at least that she could taken so easily deepthroat him. Could she hae been practising with somebody else with a bigger cock. Hense her remarks when her guard was lowered by alcohol. Maybe another sequel ? G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why he would even talk to her again is beyond me.

She had never deepthroated him before and did it without any problem. Now folks that takes a lot of practice. Wonder what big dick she was practicing on, maybe his boss? Even after her act, take her back, not a chance in hell. He knows how she really felt about him, she made that obvious at teh party. She just doesnt want her meal ticket to leave so she did the required I'm sorry routine. Nope, not a chance in hell of going back to a woman who has already stabbed you in the back with many thrust. Why wait around for the next round, when she is having hot flashes and drinks to much. If she loves you that much, you need to find a woman who hates you so you can have a better life.

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
Count on HDK to come up with a new approach

in dealing with the issues of sexual intimacy between husbands and wives! You are a great storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It

great short story, great ending,but they neend to talk about the depth of her cruelty towards him at the party. There is more to it than her not liking him looking at big boobs|

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Menopause can be an ugly thing

The only thing worse than a teenager with hormones is a woman with hot flashes and too much to drink. The world hates her and she wants to get even.

Well done. I enjoyed it immensely.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Another good one!

Needed that morning laugh! A funny story about a rough situation. I feel sorry for every man dealing with a menopausal wife. They will test you more than anything, been there, done that, she shredded the T-shirt!

DrallDrallabout 16 years ago
Great!

Wonderful as usual!We do all tend to be insecure at times.Thank you for a good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it is wonder he is still in town

Even those of average size would not accept a comment like that...

ohioohioabout 16 years ago
wonderful story

The way you combine humor (throughout the story) with strong emotions is unique, and wonderful. The scene of his humiliation at the party is shocking, and very powerful. And then his conversations with others about the size of his cock are hilarious. Truly an original story!

ohio

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07about 16 years ago
Good Stuff, HDK

I've always enjoyed reading one of your stories, HDK, and this is no exception. Keep up the good work, pardner.</p>

<p>LH</p>

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Great loved it

Brilliant as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A winner

Another good one and most of all unique. Thanks again for your words and time.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 16 years ago
A sterling effort

Perhaps someday we may have the ability to mine your imagination just to learn how you are so able to find new approaches to often-used themes. And once again you've provided us with an adroitly penned story. While I must confess to not sharing the same level of ebullience regarding your effort as others here have expressed, I must commend you for sharing an amusing tale which is both creative and unique. Many thanks.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 16 years ago
Good writing but way beyond belief!!

HDK once again shows why he one of the most respected writers on this site. While realizing this was tongue in cheek, the idea of any man discussing his sex life with his mother-in-law is a leap beyond belief. Most men that I know would be grateful if their MIL moved to a different continent or preferably, a different galaxy. Only 75 on this one.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
WOW does this story suck SHIT

It seems HDK has become JPB!!! this story is horrid

... mindlessly mean and Nasty and NOT in anyway funny. Jesus what the fuck were you thinking???. Without a doubt you worst story you have ever written.

<br></br>

<b>No woman NONE has ever DEEP THROAT a cock the FIRST time. NOT possible. </b> Only in JPB Twisted Mind.

<br></br>

How EXACTLY exposing his cock to HER friends after her over whelming humilation the 1st time at the Party going to FIX things...??

<br></br>

It says something when Alvaron53 and I agree on something this strongly. Redo this story and fix this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Quality v. story length

HDK,

Someone else happened to mentioned that your stories are short, to the point, and excellent.

For me too, this story was really top drawer, and I mean it. But, unlike the other fella, I have to say that I really do wish you had written it in a longer format. Talent like yours seems wasted on something that can be read in a matter of minutes.

Anyway, you are one heckuva story teller!

Matt Moreau

curious2ccurious2cabout 16 years ago
Interesting story, one that I liked a lot.

HDK, you're prose worked just right for this ol man. I find that the wife was taken to task properly for her outburst, and hopefully learned her lesson well.

I enjoyed the way you brought it full circle, keeping both main characters likable even in the height of each of their ire.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great retribution!

You still write great stories, HDK. I really enjoyed this one. I'm not totally sure how well mom's suggestion would actually be accepted by the daughter but it worked here!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 16 years ago
HEY, HARRY

She practised on cucumbers, small to large, until she got it!!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
Part and parcel of writing an original piece

The offense seems more serious then the wife's explanations could explain and the resolution seems (at least in part) to add to the problem – namely lack of basic discretion on the wife’s part, rather than remedy it. <P>

On the other hand, the story is original and surprising, and as long as it lasted (no pun intended), it was interesting. So, it certainly served its purpose of drawing one’s attention. I’d rather have HDK experiment with new forms and occasionally not getting a bull’s-eye than seeing such a talent being stagnant with previous formulas. Thanks for this story and keep being original!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant

At first I almost pressed the back button. I'm glad I didn't. A real change from some of the other stories I have read here. I'll have to read more of your stories, as this one was really good.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
HDK I apologize

HDK

even though I have sent you an apology by email I wanted to post it here. I was too harsh at the end of my post. Without going into too much detail I has having... lets just say a Bad Hair day.

<br></br>

That being said this story struck me as Hostile and mean and NOT in any way funny. Alvaron and I dont agree on much... and it does say something when we both have the same opinion The reason is that the beginning of the story didnt start off in a light and /humorous vein.

<br></br>

I dont see how 1 form of public humiliation on Person A is solved by another form of humiliation on the same person

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Original - But Below Par - Excellance

I always watch for you, Author, as your keen mind and the ability to express it in "lifely" and consequential terms plus coy humor are most often appreciated.<P>

When you push the edge as you often do, there is bound to be a clinker or a non-par to your / our expectations - and thats OK - it's part of the edge you walk on - and that we look forward to.<P>

The point of this comment is for you not to take umbrage at most of the comments of a negative nature. It comes with the turf of walking the edge which most of us understand.<P>

So onward and upweird - uh upward HDK as you are very appreciated and looked forward to.

With Very High Regard

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Harry.

I appreciate that your apology was sincere and accept it gladly. Comments are always welcome, but they have more weight when done in a constructive manner. Your insights are often well supported. Dislike a story when you must, but respect the effort of the writer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A joke in the extreme

<p>This story reminded me of another favorite of yours, "Tit for Tat'. In that tale however, you provided more insight into the wife's motivations. Tit for Tat told of a case where there was a growing disrespect by the wife that had been evident by the husband for some time. </p>

<p>In this story I expected some undercurrent of displeasure on the wife's part prior to her insulting remarks. Surely, she should have been aware of their impact after the first statement, yet she continues oblivious to how their friends are reacting. To her credit she does stop when she sees the response by her husband.</p>

<p>I thought you handled the resolution masterfully, as usual. She redeemed herself as well as her husband's image, in a way that could only be shown in front of VERY good friends.</p>

<p>The construction and logic of this story is superb!</p>

Salamis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
90% of a wonderful story

You are an excellant writer and this story is a great example of your skill. The fine description of the hubands humiliation and the build up of his frustration in attempting to resolve his marital problems is beautifully done. My only complaint is the resolution of you story. Wife's blow job in front of her friends ,to me, is no solution to their problem at all. On the other hand, you're a great writer and I can't write at all, so I can only wish you well and hope you keep writing.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Kind'a'sucked

Bad Joke & F* up wife. Sad story.

I would throw her out with the bathwater.

And that guy is a wimp.

Get real.

What's good about this one?

Cheers

Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
definitely unusual

But very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not one of the best... by this author...

which still puts it in the top 1% of all stories on Literotica. I agree with much of the critique which boil down to two wrongs don't make a right. Frankly, I think HDK dug a very deep hole in this one. No, a couple of 24 years doesn't get divorced over a drunken tirade, as some have suggested. However, if the man is of normal size or even slightly below normal there is no way for the wife to ever undo the damage.

<p>

What gets me is that folks will knock down the score on this story because it isn't as good as some of HDK's other stories. Face it, it is funny and masterfully written. Wouldn't you rather read one of HDK's than 10 of those by folks who talent is shorter than their imagination, which is shorter than my dick... uh... HDK's dick?... Hmmm I know, shorter than the guy in Curious2C's story about needledick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nope

Not cool. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cool story

Heheh, to Harryin VA and Alvaron53, I can see why you obviously didn't like this story. Firstly because you're both fucking useless losers with nothing better to do that to critique the stories that most people out there actually like. For fuck's sake look around you. The second reason you guys didn't like this story is simply because of your extraordinaryly soft-cocks. It's obvious. Everyone can see this! I'm also staying anon because you're (both of you) too fucking boring for me to risk you sending ME feedback for my comments. I might accidentally catch your soft-cock desease... heheheheheh. Later losers.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 16 years ago
HDK,

<p>I liked parts of the story, liked the husbands reactions to hearing his wife belittle him to their friends, developing his anger in the story at what happened, and even when he laid down and closed his eyes in the hotel room and when he opened them, his wife was standing over him look down at him. I actually laughed out loud when I saw that one. All of those reactions seemed real and seemed well thought out and made them feel believable to me.</p>

<p>But what didn't make sense to me was that how the wife got out of the mess she created was by having a public showing of her giving her husband a blow job. That's where the story stopped being real to me. I mean if he was humiliated having his wife publicly berate him before, her having him put on an impromptu porn performance should have really made him mad, but the story suggested that once all the women oohh and ahhh'd over his size he was happy again and life went on. That doesn't make sense to me. Having this be the only way that the husband was willing to rebuild his self confidence made the husband seem extremely shallow to me, like his self respect could be bought for a cookie or something else just as trivial.</p>

<p>Why didn't he feel that maybe his wife got them over there, only to say that they though he was big, so that he would feel better about what she said? Even having one wife suggest that her husband didn't compare to him? First he states that sex won't fix what she's done, yet a public blow job does? Why was that all it took was a blow job to fix the disrespect he thought she had for him and how she really ran him down in front of his "Male" friends? Wouldn't his friends get mad that their wives were over there watching him get a very public blow job? I know I would be if my wife was volunteering to watch other me men get blown. If I had men watch me have sex with my wife, to prove that when I told them she was lousy at sex and wasn't built very well and I needed to get her naked to prove otherwise, she wouldn't speak to me for about a year (if she didn't divorce me first), yet the wife in this story does this to her husband and he feels proud of her actions and for taking her mothers suggestion that she do something equally embarrassing to make up for her <i>very</i> public humiliation?</p>

<p> My life experience is that if someone really feels betrayed like this, putting them on display doesn't fix the problem it just makes it worse. And that is where it stopped being believable to me</p>

<p>Your a very good writer, I'm just sorry I didn't like this story though</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Best So Far!

I must have read thousands of stories on literotica but this is by far the best. Just the right mix of love and hate. I think hate is the strongest form of laove and so i read of revenge stories. This is a woman's revenge on herself. I can go on psycho-analyzing this story but suffice to say this is the best.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 16 years ago
It is indeed miserable

*snort* I learned a long time ago to ignore the drooling whines of faceless, anonymous losers like this refugee from the fantasy land of Oz. Here's some advice since apparently you wish to critique. Learn how to punctuate so you won't look like an idiot. Learn how to spell so you won't look like a bigger idiot. Learn how to weave ideas into structured paragraphs so you won't look like the biggest idiot. Had you actually paid attention in school instead of pulling your pud, you would have learned these basic tenets already. But, hey, you're not dead yet, so give it a try. You might surprise yourself. You'd certainly surprise me.

<P>

A second reading confirms my first impression of this tale. The prose and the writing is good, but the story is dreadful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This shot at humor fails to rise to the occassion.

His reactions are overboard, her comments were overboard. Her oblique attempt to pass off why she said what she said is an attempt to say it wasnt my fault. The game with the women watching was totally innane. Down to the last dime, would I go back with her, no not a chance in hell. Her speech and actions spoke of total disrespect and lack of love and feelings for her husband. Write the braindead bitch off! Just maybe menopause is causing her brain cells to self destruct more rapidly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mostly overboard but gotta love the wife's mom

HDK is by far one of my favorite authors on the web... you write short, fun reads... with good husbands... good relationship morals... and great advice from mothers on how to fix / maintain a healthy marriage... ... ... the last line of this story held strong to the tradition of ending on a hearty laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no more in front of others ?

the belittling happens between them, and she takes him down w/o others around?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good job

Yes there were holes in the logic, but it was a great read just the same.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 15 years ago
COMICAL

Unfortunately, after reading some of the comments I believe your humor is a little too sophisticated for this audience. However, there is one inconsistency. If his wife is trying to prove to her husband and her friends that his cock is not small then why does she deepthroat him for the first time in their marriage? Which brings up another question, either she has been hiding her oral talents for 24 years and withholding them from him or she has someone else teaching her new tricks:) Thank you, another enjoyable read from HDK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a simple no

alcohol can bring out the truth in how people feel, and that was her reasoning? too far, and have visits with children and away from wifey

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No pleasing some people....

Obviously a lot of readers like to take a story with a funny twist and make it into a manifesto on how a marriage should work. Sheeesh...get a life!!!! The wife screwed up, and she unscrewed it. It was actually a good way to go, and it was funny.....and well people if any of you have never said something you regret, then throw the stone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cute...

It was a cute little story....wait...did that belittle it...hmmm even belittling seems like the wrong term. It was funny with a nice twist.

juderboyjuderboyover 14 years ago
everyone has an opinion

Everybody judges a story based on their own feelings. What would they do if that happened to them. An opinion is just that, an opinion. In this case, I would be more upset with her solution than the cause of this mess. The husband could have fixed the problem himself by dropping his pants if that was his solution. His wife embarrassed 2 times in 3 days. Damn, I don't want to know what her plans are for his birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sometimes I wonder

I wonder if anyone actually reads a profile.....like the bit that says ....its fantasy, and its fiction, and ....f'christs sake just read the thing as a story. Stop , please stop, commenting as if its a true story....muppets, most of them.. I swear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a good read.

There are some things you can say, or do, that can't be undone. Any man that would take a woman back after she shredded him in front of all of their friends like this, should just kill himself and get it over with. The only way to preserve what was left of his self respect, would be to leave, and never return. If this was an attempt at humor, it failed miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great comedy skit- reminiscent of O"Henry

One of the funniest stories i've read in ages. Wonderful satire on penis size and the importance of penis size. Great job HDK. One of your best .

60 year old George

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Terrible. Just Terrible. The level of disrespect was so great that NOTHING could save them.

ANY MAN who would let such an affront pass is a complete wash out as a man. This is ESPECIALLY true if the guy really does have a smaller than average penis.

NO humor in this, none at all...

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Light-hearted humor again

"Sam's dick is so small he has to piss and follow the stream back to find it."

Hilarious - this had its serious moments but overall anybody can see that, if not taken too seriously, it's a great little story. That's the way I approached it and it worked for me.

5 stars for the belly laugh.

MikelGMikelGover 13 years ago
Cruelty

Whether he had a small dick or not, the ending still did not justify the wife's public venom. Words have meaning, she meant to hurt him and she chose the most harmful words a woman can say to a man, even if it is not true.

The solution was to prove he was a real man to her friends! It did nothing to redeem her fucked-up personality.

Of course I would have just wiped it out and said, it may be small compared to the entrance to the Lincoln tunnel, but most normal woman love it. In fact I going to find some of those women later!

You made this guy a wimp, if his dick was big enough to display to the other wives, it was big enough to challenge her harmful comments at the party, man-up.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Wow

A lot of people here need to get a "normal" life. In reality that was just a spat. She should have been a little more sensitive and he should have been a lot less childish. But overall it was a fun read. The best character in this story was her mother. Wish my mother in law had been like that!! Thanks HDK for the enjoyment. Jim

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Her little show would not change things.....

Her husband would never forget her mocking words made in front of him and their friends. He would have to kick the bitch to the curb and find a new woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
quite humorous

his reaction is priceless; way over the top (which leads the readers to believe he has a shrimpy) and the way wife makes it right is very funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The first time his wife deep throated him was in front of her friends. Sounds passive aggressive to me. That also creates the question of when and where she learned to deep throat if he wasn't getting that treatment in the course of their marriage until that moment. If she took him with ease down her throat in front of her friends then it supports her original assertions that he has a puny pecker.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago

What a cunt!

I'm not sure this makes amends at all. God help him if she drinks a bit more then a few glasses of wine and he does something TOTALLY egregious like accidently brush a breast or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't understand the constant degrading of men in Loving Wives.

Practically all the tales involving cheating wives, or wives who humiliate their husbands, end with the husband accepting the role and crawling back to the wife. Truly angers me. I've come to realize most of these tales are written by:

Women who hate men.

Wimp men.

Writers with serious psychological problems.

Just plain "sick" writers.

In this story husband should of stayed with a backbone and told the cheap wife to fuck off and find another life.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Burn the Bitch

And feed her remains to the pigs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Curious at why HDK is throwing stones at other authors work - when the same defectives are in his stories?

Care to comment, HDK? A fan but your losing credit fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She totally humilates him and he is willing to take her back.

Bullshit..she obviously has some interior motive (other than the gal with the bigger tits). Friend, cut your losses and salvage your dignity. Like an iceberg, what you see is only 10% of what is there. She will do it again.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Just another old folks story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Read it all the way through and loved it.

Five from Starfairy.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

I usually like your stories but that one is bullshit.

He never had any kind of revenge, he just humiliated himself more and more and then his wife gives him a BJ in front of HER(!) friends (which coed hasn't done that?) and then its all good and well ?

That kind of cruelty and disrespect does NOT go away with a simple blowjob.

I don't say it is unforgivable, but it is not that easy!

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Chuckle

It was all too silly to be taken seriously which is, I'm sure, exactly how it was intended. The stupidity of a wife making such a statement, the running to and fro of the husband echoing her complaint is all in high humor. I liked his statement that her offering him a blowjob wasn't going to solve their problem. So many men in these stories seem to forgive their wives ANYTHING for a little sex. How desperate are they? But in keeping with the tone of the story it turns out the blowjob DOES fix everything. Who knew? Maybe they should try that in Washington. In the proper mood, I had a fun time with the story. Very cute.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
I am a card carrying member of the HDK story fan club! But...

Sometimes even the cleanup hitter swings and misses. There aren't many of HDK's stories that I have not enjoyed reading. "Helter Skelter" and "No Reply" are two examples. HDK is a master at strategically inserting comedy into his stories to soften the rough edges around what otherwise would be intense and very emotionally painful situations. More often than not, he is sucessful and as a result his stories are fun to read and are stamped with his unique style.

This story just missed the mark a little bit for me though. Short of actually committing adultry, what Claire did to her husband was pretty egregious. Sam's response may have been a little "over the top" in order to make the whole scenario more humorous and it did "lighten" the story up. But then the husband is tricked into going through a second public humiliation and as a result everything is fixed and they live happily ever after. I am not certain how the public blow job fixes anything or how it is even relevent. HDK used a similar "fix everything" sex scene at the end of "No Reply". I didn't understand how it was meant to work there either.

In any event, I will always look forward to reading the next HDK story that comes out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nof funny at all. And, no justice for Sam.

Sad for Sam. Demeaned and ridiculed. Obviously Clara has no respect for him. If any backbone in him, he would divorce her and find a woman who would respect him. How anyone could author such a demeaning story is bewildering. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Come on people

It's a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yipeeee!!!! DWmoroncuck rated this a 1* which means I can give it a 5* rating!

Which is just as well, because I really loved this story!!! And ahh, DWmoroncuck? Which part of this story was for old people?? Fucking softcock gaylord... heheheh

C'mon people!! It was just a funny story. An anecdote if you will. Why are so many commenters so fucking critical? The prose was excellent, the plot tight and it flowed delightfully. No cheating wives, no axe wielding murderers, and nothing even remotely offensive! What more do you want from a fucking free website???!!! It was obviously just something cute to have a bit of a laugh.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Yes well - the proof is in the pudding -

Or maybe the Pud ing - or pud sucking -

Funny REALLY silly and just plausible for some people - heh

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SOME TIMES ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT

and no amount of apologies, revenge or payback will suffice. TK U MLJ LV NV P/S UNLESS THE APOLOGY IS MORE PROFUSE THAN THE INSULT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

...because while being both funny and well written it lacked believeablity. There is no way in hell that woman would given him anything other than an apology in private. I've been there and I had that done to me. It was only after she caught up with me at our apartment as I was packing that she offered "Look I'm sorry, I was just joking. Can't you take a joke?" I attemped to explain that public humiliation is not a joke and that a joke is when you make people laugh. I then asked "did you hear anyone laughing?" She didn't answer she just cried and repeated she was sorry all the way to the car and as I loaded up and drove away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

because I have the capacity to understand that things happen beyond the realm of my truncated and dismal experience. My lens of reality extends beyond my own myopic and miserable existence.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I would have said that it's too unbelievable for a woman to say that about her husband in public. A husband she claims to love.

But I think I would be wrong. People do the damnedest things. I still think that those stories where a woman gets revenge on her husband by tying him up and making him watch her have sex with different men never happened in real life. Not and her expecting them to get back together and not divorce.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
He really has a little Weener. The appropriate response would have been:

To the other Guests: "Lets see if she is right ... Sorry Guys, it has to get a little ugly now, if you dont want to see this, I suggest you leave the Room for a Minute."

To his Wife: "Honey-Bunny, If you want to stay married to me you better listen very carefully now... I really dont know what brainfart wnet through your tiny brain that you think I will put up with the Lack of Respect from my own Cunt. So ... Option A: You call your Attorney and tell him he will get a call from my Lawyer in the Morning. And thats it, we go seperate Ways. Option B: You get on your fucking knees in front of me in the next 10 Seconds. You open my Zipper, take out my tiny Weener und start sucking as if your marriage depends on it, because quite frankly it does. You will give the best fucking blowjob of your fucking life and when it is over you will show everyone who is still in the room a mouthful of spunk, and then you will swallow it. The ten Seconds are starting now, get crackin' "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no need to cout2four since you have

a three inch pecker mate! Sense of humor diametrically related to cock size: I thought this was funny and laughed like hell (8 inch cock) while you got all serious (3 inch peepee). Good stuff all around.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
Five Stars to you for your excellent story.

A true measure of respect to Harry for having the decency to offer a public apology to you. Shame on Wornock for continually demonstrating that he really is a complete ass!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
MISERY ALWAYS LOVED COMPANY

unless ego-meister is involved, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1* from dwornock ? 5* from me....

it's not automatic, but it happens on each story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not your best work

I'm a fan of most of your stories. This one was very disappointing and very unbelievable. I didn't like how the man just caved in and put aside his own anger and embarrassment just to please the bitch wife that publicly humiliated him and probably cost him his job. Surely none of his friends will ever forget the night that his wife verbally castrated him public. I would think her actions only added to his humiliation. In your story he said it himself "Why do women think they can rip a man's heart out and then make it all better by giving him a little pussy?" She already surprised him once at the party with her emasculating remarks now she surprises him again by making him an unsuspecting participant of some voyeur sex club? No, I don't think so.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago

Didn't really care for this story; I found it a bit boring & a bit unrealistic ... When the husband went around announcing to everyone that his wife said he had a toothpick for a dick ( rephrasing) I thought it was stupid! What kind of man would actually do this? When the wife said those very hurtful things in front of their friends regarding the kneedle he calls a dick ( rephrasing) and her excuse for cutting off his balls was idiotic ! I think he should've made her work to get back to his good graces... It was just way too easy to forgive the put down.. Me & my friends talk about sex usually during our sleepovers ( yes grown women still has sleepovers) and over a gallon of grey goose, none of us has ever put down any of our hubbies, I think if we did our hubbies would pull down his pants & show his dick just to prove us a liar.... I think this would've been a better route instead of going around town and making a complete ass out of himself.... She showed little to no respect for him & the sad part was she continued to put her foot in her mouth even after knowing nobody was laughing.. She could've flipped it around & turned it into a joke or a much better idea would've been to shut the fuck up... What happens next time he does something they pisses her off without him knowing he piss'd her off? Maybe she'll announce the kids aren't his....I found her to be stupid, vindictive, hurtful,childish & a real beyotch....He's just a sorry excuse for a man..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
if 'danger' isn't the most infantile username

ever, then nothing is. at least that 12 year old isn't in any 'danger' of losing their sense of humor, obviously doesn't have one. funny story as usual HDK, too bad the huecucks and rimmers drove you away, we miss your brand of humor.

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
Clever story. Good use of extremes of behavior to make a point.

A story doesn't necessarily have to mimic real life to be entertaining or even educational. Just look at fairy tales.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Good Tale

Claire really went way overboard in her criticism of Sam and it could have went a whole different way. I don't know if the blow job would have worked as well as it did but it does give them a nice tale to tell the grandchildren.

HA Ha ha

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
So this is the first time she's given him deep throat?

All these years, she's held back? Or did she just learn this talent? If I'm Sam, I'm now twice as pissed as I was before!!

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID!!!!!!!

The fantasy world you live in must be a very strange place. I have read a lot of your stories and they were good but I must ask what kind of drugs were you on when you wrote this emasculating tail. Damn if I read any more crap like this I'm a going back to ZANE GREY!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lame lame lame.

Showing his junk to prove his size wasn't the answer. If I were hubby I would have calmly said:" it doesn't have to please you, it just has to please me. Now, got yer bitch ass of the couch and make me a sammich!"

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
She put her foot in her mouth...

Sweetie dramatically over-reacted to a perceived slight, and put her foot in her mouth by demeaning the foundation of Hubby's manhood with a blatant lie in front of their friends. The best way out of her plight was to put a foot of Hubby in her mouth in front of her friends. Hubby has a TROPHY Mother-in-law! Highly original LW tale...thanks!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
PS: Anon - lame

Anon - please READ the story before commenting! Hubby did NOT 'drop trou' in front of ANYONE to prove ANYTHING! Sweetie pulled his pants down to give him an apology Knob Job! He even warned her to not waste her time or efforts, since he did not think it would provide the solution! He had NO knowledge anyone else was in the house until all the action had cum to fruition! (Sorry! But not much!)

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
You think

that was going to help him. Big deal so HER lady friends know the truth. What about HIS friends? I can imagine the wives telling their husbands "We watched Claire give Sam a blow job and he is hung. No we weren't peeping, she invited us to watch". My wife would have her ass on sleeping the couch for several weeks if not longer. His friends (male) still think he is small dicked. What is the bitch going to do? Ask them over to watch her give Sam a blow job? If she did that and I was Sam she would find her ass out on the curb! Let's try to think a little when writing stories.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
another 'lets humiliate men as much as possible'

This is another 'lets humiliate men as much as possible' attempt. The wife insults the husband in a big way and in the end does not do enough to set things straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry I read this one

I love so many of your stories, I was shocked at how bad this one was. You can't "unpunch" your best friend after loosing your cool and hitting him, you can't "unfuck" his wife after betraying his trust, and nothing this guy's wife could do would ever undo what she did to him. That isn't just bad judgement, it is betrayal by the one who is supposed to be his closest, most trusted friend. Unless he was hung like a stallion and fucking all the wives at the party already, there was no excuse for what she said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
After the blowjob

One more chapter. They have another party. She apologizes, gives Sam another blowjob in front of their female AND male friends, and then, since there has to be some punishment, she gets spanked. Maybe, bent over the couch with her dress up and panties pulled up tight, she gets a nice paddling. A couple off Home Depot paint stirrers (the 5 gal size) work nicely. Everyone gets 2-3 whacks and the hubby finishes her off with aa baker's dozen or so. A night all will remember.

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Cool!

What a silly fun story. Enjoyed it immensely. A humiliated husband has his manhood restored in a most novel way. A true five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A more deserving reply.

He should have pulled it out pissed on her and said, “It may not be big enough to satisfy you but it still works, so piss on you, don’t come home, find a dick you can be happy with and I’ll try to find a cunt tight enough to satisfy me.”

jtladde57jtladde57about 11 years ago
similar to Misery?

sure I read one similar to this one.

anyone know what is is called.

help please thanks

norcal62norcal62about 11 years ago
Let's consider the language used in this story.

Among other words, he has hubby say, "You've impugned me," to wifey. Author seems to have slipped into literary overdraft there. I can't imagine a husband using this academic word to the wife with whom he's furious.

Otherwise, its a pretty fun story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

A wonderful little story. A serious storyline that certainly could have been developed into a larger work, and yet fun and humorous. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7116 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...