All Comments on 'Black Man Sodomizes White Woman'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Should read Sammy is sodomized

hourly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LIAR!!!!!

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Power?

You untalanted hack wouldn't know power unless it was up your ass with you on hands and knees. Fucking Stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh come on

I've noticed this writer gets slammed a lot, but this is the first time I really looked into the matter. It reminds me of something that might've appeared in National Lampoon in the seventies. I think the reason it upsets people so much is because of the loping and crystal clear narrative style, and they just take it way too serious.

E.P.M.E.P.M.about 16 years ago
Hilarious!

I loved this story and thought it was hilarious. It is blaxploitation at its finest. I think anyone who thinks this is anything but tongue-in-cheek (or cock-in-cheek?) is missing the point, and missing a very fun read for the right frame of mind. The main character is a caricature, much like the Dolemite character was. Read it for what it is - a hilarious satire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...