All Comments on 'Wife's Surprise'

by jdmd2626

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ok

there is no apostrophe in 'surprises'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

WHY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty hot

This reminded me of my wife's first time with multiple men. Share more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

don't worry about what all these idiots say.if they don't like stories like yours they should read somewhere else.your story was very hot and arousing.hope to see more from you.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It makes sense

The "husband" character is obviously GAY, as in FLAMING, as the writer must be also.......I guess she's just a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I LOVE THESE CLOWNS--

They know exactly what the story is going to be--THEN THEY READ IT--ALL OF IT-- Then they feel compelled to berate the story and the author--

Doh--don't read it--don't comment on it--

To the author--MORE DAMMIT MUCH MORE, and he needs to start preping these guy's that are going to fuck his wife. And ifn she gets tired, he can do double duty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Idiots

I just don't get it. You can see the title of the story, you know it's in the Loving Wives category yet you bigots, wife beaters, and idiots still read it and complain about the content. Get over it. Get a life.

I hate pickles. There are pickles in my fridge in a jar that says "pickles". I don't eat every single one of them and then complain to any idiot that'll listen that the pickles were crappy and that the guy that made the pickles must be a wimp, or some sort of infectious scum. I just choose something else to eat. It's really pretty simple when you think about it.

I think that the idiots that are complaining the loudest are secretly the ones that absolutely adore this kind of story and raise their voices the loudest to cover their own feelings of guilt.

Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Where do they get some of these reviewers?

Read the word slowly, "E R O T I C A" not a site for moralizing and preaching but enjoying reading the sexual stories and fantasies of others. If you don't like it don't bother reading it or commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Very Hot!

It was a very hot story and worth reading. Anyone who complains about such stories shouldnot visit such sites.

Keepin writting such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Stuff

Wonderful tale of hot sex. Loved the way the wife's three lovers were so considerate of the husband and ensured that he received the cum when it was still warm.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Well Done

Anice sexual encounter. I would have liked to see a better build up though. Let us in on how the wife was seduced, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just plain disgusting

How sick can you get? They're both sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Swingers and cucks love this story I see!

Gangbang your wife? What the fuck is that all about? I know there are some sick fucks outthere who fantazie about such things but honestly would yany of you people who like this story actually follow through. The sad thing is you probably would! And of course you get to clean he rup afterwards.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsabout 15 years ago
Best for a while

This is the best story I have read for a long time on here.....absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What

a completely, unrealostic phrase with which to end a story!!! Neither you, nor your slut wife have the least conception of what the word, love, means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
surprise

i thought the plot line was..and it was not. perhaps the walking out and leaving her to whatever, with anyone else at any time. that is love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot story

As a wife I like the openness among wife, husband, and her lovers about her sexual enjoyment. She is the center of attention (which I would love) of four handsome and virile men. She recognizes that her husband has some bisexual attractions and he isn't shy about that either.

It IS an act of love to let your spouse enact and enjoy a fantasy of sexual fulfillment without spoiling it through jealousy. No one was harmed by the mutual fun that she and the men shared. These were desirable men whom she chose as lovers, meeting them through her work as so many of us do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong words

Not "I love you" - I hate you, you cheating slut. Look for the divorce papers soon and get that diseased cunt away from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Surprise?

Just another WAC story. Surprise there. Divorce papers in the morning... Or after she was tied down... to watch a revenge fuck with his secretary, the hot neighbor next door or firm young bimbo... Somebody needs to finish this with BTB ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh surprise surprise! A big black cock!

How original of you. How totally boring of you to write this crap. Couldn't have been any worse if you tried. Just plain awful and a complete waste of time to read. Not a single original, clever, interesting or entertaining thing about this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yet dear Annony you hung on every word

I wouldn't be surprised if you were sucking a BBC while he read you the story gave it a 5

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
IS EVERYBODY HAPPY

or just deliriously deranged TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wonder if she loved the divorce papers?

And was she served in jail? Next to her boyfriends? After all, he had the ligature marks from when they bound him to the chair and his DNA on the ropes to prove they had illegally restrained, thereby kidnapping him. So he got all the assets in the divorce and she got 15 years in prison and he got his freedom from a cheating bitch. What man would stay with the slut that had abused and humiliated him? That had exposed him to who knows how many diseases? UGH! You thought this was in any way erotic, clever or interesting? What a total waste of time. No stars for pure unadulterated garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why? That's the unanswered question

Why would her husband allow himself to be tied up? Why would he not scream and yell? Why, when they untied him, would he not go into the bathroom, throwup, get cleaned up, pack and leave? Why would he go anywhere near her cunt? And exposed himself to every disease known to man? Why wouldn't he just divorce her and sue the men and the Company? Bet he got enough to retire on. You never answer any of these questions and more. Was he completely spineless, with no pride or self respect? Hell. Many men would simply get a gun and put them all in a shallow grave. Just plain awful story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WACC

. Some kind of love... Sick.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Bull!!!

I stopped reading this trash as soon as you mentioned Mark. I knew without going forward what was probably coming next. twenty inch black appendage between her legs that came out through her mouth as he mounted her. Never fails with this type of stories. And the idiot husband? Well instead of dumping her for having him tied up and make him watch her with three guys probably licks and cleans her out and lives happily ever after. Open marriage? Then why didn't he know about Paul doing her the last time he was there? How many more were there he didn't know about? I've never wrote this before to any author. but I think you should stop writing if this is your best.

jolee9010jolee9010about 5 years ago

I enjoyed the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boooooo bozo yo real bad fucked in da empty head bozo

Yo momma in cum farted stories on latrine walls are betta then yo poor drivel, bozo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bullshit!

If a woman doesn't want to look like a slut when dressing for work, she will NEVER wear a miniskirt, stockings, and BOOTS! That just screams "I'm a fucking whore! Do me right here on the floor!"

Secondly, as they have an open marriage, there is absolutely no point in tying up the husband. Such incongruity just destroys the story.

Amateurish, pedantic, and trite.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A whore has a gangbang and the cuck just watches.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

That's some vendetta-level outrage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's a divorce and a stupid story

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

If he was into it why did they tie him up. Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was LOL bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just another homo loser story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another fuckin loser coming second in his own marriage, it's America buy a gun, point it in the right direction, tell the assholes to fuck off, or else, and get a divorce .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like the detail you provide which brings the images to life. The interracial aspect is perfect, wives want sex with another man and black men are at the top of their list. This story is hot as she is pleasured with a DP, another fantasy of many women. I only wish it was longer, possibly a Chapter 2, another encounter with a few black guys filing her mouth in the end with huge loads of cum than the wife eagerly drinks after cock sucking them all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

really a disjointed story. Chucking him and he appearing to ok it.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Hot Story about the big fucking slut wife I've ever heard of. "Show your husband what happened at the last party?" Instant Divorce when they fucked. Divorce for the slut cheating last time and for tying hubby up to cheat this time. She is a slut and a whore, fun times for the other men, not so much for the husband of the cheating wife. He best go to a Doctore to get checked out after he sees his lawyer. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous