All Comments on 'Sharing Rita Ch. 2'

by teniellejd

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PeliosPeliosover 19 years ago
Can't Wait For Chapter 3!

Another winner from Teniellejd! Wanted more details on the night between Heather and Rita, but hopefully that will happen in Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot hot hot

I was wet at the start, the middle and dripping at the end

loved evry word of it

more more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow, what a mom!

I am a guy and I don't normally go into Lesbian stories, but I do fall in for this one. Especially attracted by the feminine charisma Rita emanated. More pls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I'm not typically a fan of BDSM, but that element provides a perfect contrast to the rita/heather dynamic. It fits perfectly, so I'll gladly take it in! Great character dev, and story tension too. We need more please! Maybe anita needs to use a strap on with her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sweet

Lovely story had me wet from the begining to the end. Love stories of older experienced women with younger girls

link88link88about 10 years ago
damn

Was really hopin 4 the threesome. Author obviously dropped the story. Boo XP

secretLacesecretLacealmost 9 years ago
It cant stop now!

A very intimate and beautiful story. Would love to see a third installment at the same pace as the two previous. Don't rush the events but I want to know what happens to Anita. I hope there is a loving threesome in there somewhere.

Keep writing stories like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

nice and good story pity about some of the spelling but it was worth reading

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Didn't feel it.

Real limp one sorry no stars.

sharksharksharksharkover 6 years ago
Very nice again

I love it...Anita’s mother has no idea that Rita was using her daughters face to have an orgasm on! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can Relate

I had a very similar relationship with my mature curvy neighbor. I am an 19 year old very petite girl who wears kids clothes. My mother is thin and elderly, and never provided me with much nurturing love. So it was a natural attraction to my tall rubenesque neighbor, who nurtured me with her huge breasts, big round buttocks, and thick hairy blonde vagina which I loved to bury my nose in! I loved to call my lover Mommy, and I loved to suckle on her thick toes. We fantasized about being caught by my elderly mother. It was such a hot relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rita and Anita, again WOW

As I mentioned before I am a writher of Erotic Romance. I loved the continuation of the tale. I can't wait to see if Rita has a three way with Heather and Anita. I have had a three way with a pair of Women. It was fantastic. It may have been better if I was a female as well, however I am not. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body..

Great story. Lets have some more.

Funewriter1Funewriter1about 3 years ago

A thoroughly enjoyable story. Plenty of room to add additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I too would love to see/hear/feel the Rita, Heather, and Anita threesome, though it introduces an awkward plot issue to deal with Anita's uptight mother. Perhaps the encounter being clandestine would add to the erotic tension? Thank you for the story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous