All Comments on 'Mom Lakhsmi's Morning Sperm'

by indianmotherfucker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good but

Why are you writing under two different names? Or are you two different people collaborating> Whatever, hope to read more of this mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i became 2 horny .i m about 2 cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Both mother and son were playing with each other and giggling around like teenage kids.

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a highly gifted and literate writer, whose moniker, "Indianmotherfucker" is just so cool. I love the whole thing, but my favorite line is the one quoted above, it captures the essence of this great story. It shows the way it should always be between a boy and his mom. Easy, carefree, laughing and joking about what each one has between their legs and what they plan to do with it. The mother Lakhsmi loves her boy Raj's big fat cock and heavy loaded balls, Raj loves his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between her legs he came out of. The title is great too. The boy's young balls are always filled to the brim with his warm creamy semen, and his mom loves to harvest it every morning, to have her darling baby boy shoot it in her mouth and up her cunt. Of course, that's Raj's favorite thing in the whole world. Life is sweet for the boy knowing that he can unload his balls in his mother whenever he feels the need, that his rich young sperm always has a loving home in the same twat he was born from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tasty

My cock is stiff reading this. His cock sounds tasty. Would like to be his mum and feed on his sperm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous