All Comments on 'Submissive Ch. 01'

by Dazz2814

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot!

I love being used that way! Did he give you his piss as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Forced Pleasure

I absolutely loved this story. I really get into the forced sex scene. I got off being "raped" by a bunch of cocks, especially large ones. I like being told in dirty, no uncertain terms that I'm going to be their whore until they are done with me. That means ramming their cocks down my throat, fucking my ass,eating all of their cum, pissing on me, etc. the dirtier the better. I just got back from a trip to the local ABS. Due to the lousy weather there weren't many cocks available today but I made the best of the situation. The facility has two theaters and about 25 booths. The smaller of the two theaters has room for 15-20 guys and is specialized in that it only shows gay and transexual movies for a flat fee of $5.00 and stay as long as you want. When I walked in there were 4 guys jacking off, no one sucking. I immediately stripped nude and began blowing cocks at the front of the line. before I got the first guy off I had a cock rammed up my ass and began fucking me. As the day progressed I'd suck a guy off, he'd get hard again and fuck me. The end result is that from the same 4 guys I sucked all four and took 3 up my ass. The day wasn't a total loss.

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Holy Cow!

That was so hot. Love the camera, harsh treatment and dirty talk. :D You hit the trifecta!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I know that humiliation and sex are indeed progressive, addictive....

I feel that your first contact with humiliation was when you show concern of brim on camera choking with cock, saliva and cum.... Because he let you know on his very own way that he was the master and you a sub slut you got aroused and willing to continue..... Otherwise you will feel offended, in danger and probably make a scene or whoop his ass..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2135319876

this story remimds me of my boss. how he was so demanding and controlling. I first noticed when he would get too close and he would try to rubb his cock against my ass when we were "busy" at work. So one day I was in the office late at nigjt. He is a married man. So I saw he downloaded porn n I started masturbating. He walks in on me... Then he touches me. I noticed his boner .. before I kow it I bent over n he is rubbing his cock against my asshole. He was really thick n then he was really hard. I made him cum 5times that day

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

The last five words, I nearly came reading them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous