All Comments on 'A Sense of Symmetry Pt. 05'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting story but

I have a hard time finding any adult characters to like here. I'll be interested in seeing where things go. I hoped that with Ben dead she might find herself loving(instead of lying to) her husband. But if that doesn't happen I hope that he learns the truth and gets out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I like your story however,

A marriage without trust = a lying bitch named Dani. I hate this women. Everything about her screams she is going to do something stupid to screw up her family. She doesn’t even love her husband. Just married him because he loved her more than her dead ass boy friend Ben. Her husband deserves better.

lilly-in-a-roselilly-in-a-roseabout 16 years ago
great story

i agree that dani is a bit hard to like right now, but all the struggles she's going through are realistic and honest. she has three kids with jason, she can't tell him she doesn't love him and he can't leave. good luck, i hope you continue soon. it would be helpful if you somehow separated the dani's memories of the past: it's often hard to tell when it switches from present to past and back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous